Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single (80516 Views)

Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters / 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single – #5 Will / Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Sprumbaba: 2:00am On May 21, 2017
dangotesmummy:
you can call a 90year old an old lady so what's your point

You see, there is a difference between lady and Old lady. How many times did you fail Jamb?
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by dangotesmummy: 7:19am On May 21, 2017
Sprumbaba:

You see, there is a difference between lady and Old lady. How many times did you fail Jamb?
how many times did you go to yaba left?
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by dangotesmummy: 12:46pm On May 21, 2017
Sprumbaba:

grin grin grin haha, you wan start what you can not finish.

It is the exact number of times I went to treat your parent.

I'm sure your father bit you that's why you're no longer rational. You better tell your mom to take you back to yaba left wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Sprumbaba: 1:07pm On May 21, 2017
dangotesmummy:
I'm sure your father bit you that's why you're no longer rational. You better tell your mom to take you back to yaba left wink

That was weak. I expect more. You got no punch lines.

See as you murdered English grin. Did you pass through school at all? Your dullness no be here. You be no be Dangotesmummy, you be mumu mummy. I weep for your unborn children. In case you have some, I still weep for them.

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Kobicove(m): 3:53pm On May 21, 2017
9jakohai:
Seun, now's your chance...... grin

We are expecting results this December..... wink

grin
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by linda190(f): 8:52am On May 12, 2018
Hush puppies wealth revealed and you won't believe this https://www.nairaland.com/4499848/hush-puppies-source-wealth-acclaimed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo: I Love You Messages Used By Yahoo Boys To Woo Their Clients / Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts / Photo Of Wizkid's New House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.