Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single (80517 Views)

Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters / 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single – #5 Will / Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by squash47(m): 2:55pm On May 19, 2017
stam101:
7 Dr Fatimah Atiku Abubakar:

Dr. Fatima Atiku Abubakar is the first child of Hajiya Titi Atiku Abubakar for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Turakin Adamawa and former Vice President of Nigeria. She is a medical doctor who prefers a quiet life away from social glare.

The doctor who is in her late thirties is single but it is unclear whether she likes anyone.

The post appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
she looks dumb...am sure its money that made her a medical doctor
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 19, 2017
hobermener:
Who want be husband cum house boy
eeeeeeeeheeeeeeeen! But you guys have been shouting upandan about independent ladies na. We know how unsecured you guys get with bossladies, na for average girls front una dey get power.. Mtcheew
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by galaxy2020(m): 3:03pm On May 19, 2017
Simple, with their wealth, they can't be under any man. They want to live their lives they way they want. I respect their Choice.....
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by fazioclassic: 3:17pm On May 19, 2017
Watch this funny video and you won't stop laughing. #comedy #funnyvideo #jokes #funny #CFC #video #love
https:///X7yP0MyE9v
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Mbediogu(m): 3:19pm On May 19, 2017
Atiku daughter looks a lot like her father.
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by dangotesmummy: 3:46pm On May 19, 2017
nobleblood:

Hahaha..you no know we? Na the work weh we de do chalie.!
na so
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Nigeriadondie: 4:03pm On May 19, 2017
stam101:
These women are not just beautiful, they are rich, powerful and most of them are extremely drop-deal gorgeous. It’s surprising how they are still single.

All of them have super-rich fathers who own their different companies and organisation. Some have tasted marriage and opted out after some reasons, while some have been carried away with work and their career.

Here are some of the daughters of the super-rich who are still single:

1. Senator Gbemisola Saraki

This ravishingly beautiful woman, who was a two-term senator at the National Assembly would have been the current governor of Kwara state. After her marriage to Segun Fowora crashed some years ago, the super-politician has still remained single. The reasons are best known to her.

She was born into wealth and she has done so well for herself that her achievements could compete with that of any man.
Saraki is a thief. Stole depositors fund to enrich himself. He is a Grand ole barawo
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 19, 2017
dembularrr:

biko sucking what?
cucumber grin grin
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by UnimkeAk(m): 4:22pm On May 19, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Wow.they're all beautiful and successful women

Where are those pained riff raffs who sees a successful single woman and attributes it to sugar daddyvis behind it?
All this ones we already know... The rest na sugar daddy
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by firstking01(m): 4:24pm On May 19, 2017
They are single because they are all feminists.
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by dangotesmummy: 4:28pm On May 19, 2017
UnimkeAk:

All this ones we already know... The rest na sugar daddy
where you there?
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by princessayesha(f): 4:51pm On May 19, 2017
They will be like " darling, I told you I dont like too much pepper, have you cleaned the bathroom? You did'nt wash the panties well " grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by KingGBsky(m): 5:21pm On May 19, 2017
stam101:
3 DJ Cuppy

The famous disc-jockey Dj Cuppy who is daughter of Billionaire, Femi Otedola spends time travelling around the world promoting her DJ art.

The beautiful young lady whose relationship to professional footballer, Victor Anichebe is said to have hit the rocks is not married.

Please leave DJ Cuppy out of it.
She is simply waiting for me.
soon I will be her deserved man .
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by yarimo(m): 5:26pm On May 19, 2017
xynerise:
OK, give me Bisola Okoya's number
08000419 GUDLUCK to you grin
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Icon79(m): 5:27pm On May 19, 2017
Bia, Nairalanders, is it a crime if you all don't use adjectives like: "beautiful, stunning, etc." on these threads?

Makes me wonder whether some of y'all even know the meaning of these words you throw around sef!

O pari
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by omiaruk: 6:14pm On May 19, 2017
magaliyu:
You guys don't get it, they don't need a man. is a LESBO thing.
you talk to much. Are you stemme or stud or femme

1 Like

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by BABANGBALI: 7:10pm On May 19, 2017
xynerise:
OK, give me Bisola Okoya's number
no choose that one, her toto no go sweet, she no go sabi fok, she go dey lie down for bed like a log of wood
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by BABANGBALI: 7:12pm On May 19, 2017
KingGBsky:

Please leave DJ Cuppy out of it.
She is simply waiting for me.
soon I will be her deserved man .
cuppy that is getting married to me in October mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Chukabiz1961(m): 7:42pm On May 19, 2017
stam101:
7 Dr Fatimah Atiku Abubakar:

Dr. Fatima Atiku Abubakar is the first child of Hajiya Titi Atiku Abubakar for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Turakin Adamawa and former Vice President of Nigeria. She is a medical doctor who prefers a quiet life away from social glare.

The doctor who is in her late thirties is single but it is unclear whether she likes anyone.

The post appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Wao, this is Atiku.
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by eyinjuege: 8:00pm On May 19, 2017
HungerBAD:
Just in case i fit see wife here.

Make i carry DJ Cuppy and Biola Okoya names go give TB Joshua for prayers now.

No time.

Where's my whistle

Ishie..., Ishie..... Ishielove!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by vickylincon(m): 9:49pm On May 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Just gimme cuppy and I'll manage

Btw, Atiku daughter looks like a man
what got serious
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by niyi123: 9:50pm On May 19, 2017
I saw only one or two that are qualified to be single, others are just grandma. Op be warned.
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by pimpo: 11:01pm On May 19, 2017
This OP is seriously ill. There I was thinking I was going to see a list of some young bachelorettes from the Dangote, Adenuga or Indimi stock and this punk is listing women old enough to birth him. Smh. Major disappointment. This guy should be remanded to the closest psych ward. Idiotu!!
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Nobody: 4:59am On May 20, 2017
vickylincon:
what got serious
The fight
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Sprumbaba: 5:19am On May 20, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Wow.they're all beautiful and successful women

Where are those pained riff raffs who sees a successful single woman and attributes it to sugar daddyvis behind it?

There is a difference between single lady and single woman. Which one you be and are you successful by the way?
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by dangotesmummy: 6:01am On May 20, 2017
Sprumbaba:

There is a difference between single lady and single woman. Which one you be and are you successful by the way?
won tunde,won tun bere.what's the difference between a male and a man?answer to that will answer your question
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by KingGBsky(m): 7:49am On May 20, 2017
BABANGBALI:
cuppy that is getting married to me in October mtcheeeeeeeeew

who be dis one?
I don't want to hear you mention her name again even in your dreams?
I think the person you are marrying is Dj puppy not my Cuppy.
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Sprumbaba: 7:51am On May 20, 2017
dangotesmummy:
won tunde,won tun bere.what's the difference between a male and a man?answer to that will answer your question
Can you call a 90 year old grandma a lady?

Are you a woman or a lady? As Dangote's mummy, you must be in your 80s.
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by BABANGBALI: 9:07am On May 20, 2017
KingGBsky:

who be dis one?
I don't want to hear you mention her name again even in your dreams?
I think the person you are marrying is Dj puppy not my Cuppy.
see you. Cuppy that I have started scanning and working in her farm already, it's just for her to formally pack into my house that remain. You better go for patience ozokwor or Liz Benson
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by dangotesmummy: 3:13pm On May 20, 2017
Sprumbaba:

Can you call a 90 year old grandma a lady?

Are you a woman or a lady? As Dangote's mummy, you must be in your 80s.
you can call a 90year old an old lady so what's your point
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by chris31(m): 9:03pm On May 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
Just in case i fit see wife here.

Make i carry DJ Cuppy and Biola Okoya names go give TB Joshua for prayers now.

No time.
Guy abeg you go help me submit Linda Ikeji & Genevieve Nnaji names too me don already start 21 days prayer & fasting for there head....lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts / Yahoo: I Love You Messages Used By Yahoo Boys To Woo Their Clients / Photo Of Wizkid's New House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.