Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,629 members, 7,809,344 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS (62439 Views)

IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) / IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) / Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by jamislaw(m): 1:01pm On May 19, 2017
This is not naked, let them remove everything.

1 Like

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by tollyboy5(m): 1:01pm On May 19, 2017
chibboy:
respect yourrself.. you should be ashamed of yourself. injusice is happening everyday in nigeria by d nigerian gov and you are talking nonsense..? after you will start praising western freedom.. after you start talking about press freedom .. this is not abou biafra sef.. its about basic human right being defiled.. how else do u want them to protest?. you have raped their freedom. kuku rape them.. i am ashamed of people like u who have sold their conscience and fight for nothing but envy others who have something worth fighting for.. "the man died in him who kept silent in the face of injustice"
in Nigeria every one is a suspect ipob activity of seceding is taged as terrorist gathering they should arrested and jailed
Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by hornyofife: 1:02pm On May 19, 2017
The women are back to base after chasing the army... I just love these biafran women

6 Likes

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by farouk0403(m): 1:03pm On May 19, 2017
Shameless women, the easterners should be ashamed of theirselves.

why unclad yourselves just to protest?

where did they got that idea from?

2 Likes

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by misteryman: 1:03pm On May 19, 2017
Give Them Biafra and case close

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by nkwuocha1: 1:05pm On May 19, 2017
farouk0403:
Shameless women, the easterners should be ashamed of theirselves.

why unclad yourselves just to protest?

where did they got that idea from?

You should be ashamed of yourself!
And what's wrong in protesting unclad? Ain't it better than raping little kids all in the name of marriage?

5 Likes

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by gberra: 1:05pm On May 19, 2017
leofab smoothie01 kenny987 ngozi123 igbosaregreat ephi123 amarabae ngokafor adadike281 limeta, kindly identify yourselves for a rescue mission. Stay calm, we will be right there. Do not jump through the fence pls. grin grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 19, 2017
Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by hornyofife: 1:05pm On May 19, 2017
The women are back to base....coward Nigerian army

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by ESDKING: 1:06pm On May 19, 2017
This rubbish won't stop this agitation.
Going to a decade now, these b*stards are yet to defeat boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by ElsonMorali: 1:06pm On May 19, 2017
You are tempting soldiers with your nude show. If these soldiers pounce on you now and rape you you will start crying abi?

Maybe you've forgotten that most of these soldiers get konji the size of Kilimanjaro from roaming Sambisa forest.

All the same, na beg I dey beg una, Nigeria Please free these people. They have a right to form their own country. In fact, they need to form their own country ASAP.
Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by hylyne(m): 1:07pm On May 19, 2017
HungerBAD:
Irresponsible women.

Completely classless. Women wey don dey look for opportunities since to show people their body,come get chance today to be "Strippers"

You're more irresponsible, by supporting a ghost as president.

Ewu

5 Likes

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by akinszz: 1:07pm On May 19, 2017
lafflaff123:
I no see anything
wetin u want see

2 Likes

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by nkwuocha1: 1:08pm On May 19, 2017
hornyofife:
The women are back to base after chasing the army... I just love these biafran women

Don't mind the useless soldiers. Many if them are rapists especially the Muslim northerners. They sleep with the wives of junior officers like Kilode.

As for my mothers, Kudos to them. ABA women riot of 1923 comes to mind. They fought and bled for their husbands. Igbo women are worriors.

A picture of Yoruba women protesting .Nice one grin

6 Likes

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by emi14: 1:08pm On May 19, 2017
KratosCorp:
What exactly is lie or propaganda here?

- Are you saying there was no conference of the women?
-Are you saying the soldiers did not distrupt their confrence?
- Are you saying they did not resist the military invasion by protesting unclad?

Which one exactly is a LIE or PROPAGANDA in your view?

Brother can't you for once see things from sound mind. Those women a protesting because their agitations for freedom is neglected. Yes they don't like the leadership and society the found themselves. The intimidation is alarming.
Are you saying they shouldn't voice out? Is freedom of speech no longer valid in Nigeria ? Biafra hv already and always made their intention known to all. They want a republic or true federalism.

4 Likes

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by ogunsj: 1:08pm On May 19, 2017
basic23111:
are these Biafra not alive during d time of Jonathan and why are they causing nuisance now
you are simply asking an obvious question. why would they agitate under thier hero's govt, they have suddenly realized there is cause ojukwu had abandoned about 47years ago that should be awakened. best of luck to them.
Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Ngokafor(f): 1:09pm On May 19, 2017
surplusconsults:
IPOB indeed,

SMH, shaking my head,

I have a dream that there will come a time when different language, different culture and tribes will come together and unite as one to fight for a better Nigeria...
So shall it be..
Amen!

....Wake up dude..Nigeria is on life support...Stop dreaming please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 19, 2017
Stupi'd, senseless women, lacking in honour and any sense of pride. A disgrace to their children. What a shame. undecided

1 Like

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Shaev7(m): 1:09pm On May 19, 2017
Own plots of land at affordable prices on lucrative locations. 4 more enquiries contact 08037646752 or visit pertinencegroup.com #RealEststeMerchant #PERTINENCELIMITED #BUYANDWAIT #ABCGARDENS #VIPGARDENS

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by hylyne(m): 1:10pm On May 19, 2017
OgaJonah:
I know it must be them,SAI Igbo LADIES, BECAUSE OF THEIR HAIR WE CANNOT SEEE THE FLAT HEADS.

I learned you were swallowed by a fish, Jonah?

Network dey inside there.

I pray for you, Jonah, may the fish that swallowed you, never vomit you again, until you get some sense...

4 Likes

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Ngokafor(f): 1:11pm On May 19, 2017
tollyboy5:

in Nigeria every one is a suspect ipob activity of seceding is taged as terrorist gathering they should arrested and jailed

....Story for the press..better go chart your oduduwa republic cause cos Nigeria is going,going.....

4 Likes

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by chibboy: 1:12pm On May 19, 2017
tollyboy5:

am sorry what did u just say? .. pls sir, go and read internaional law so that you know your right. i see you dont even know your nigerian right thats why police lock u up anyhow in cell only for u to bail yourself with10 thousand naira for doing nothing or for watching champions league at night.. every human or group of people with common beleifs and ideology has d right to seek for seccession.. they should be protectet not molested.. biafra has d right. arewa has d right oduduwa has d right. its not by force to belong to a country u do not feel happy in.. pls stop misunderstanding yourself and dont let nigeria decieve you..

4 Likes

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by ephi123(f): 1:13pm On May 19, 2017
[s]
gberra:
leofab smoothie01 kenny987 ngozi123 igbosaregreat ephi123 amarabae ngokafor adadike, kindly identify yourselves for a rescue mission. Stay calm, we will be right there. Do not jump through the fence pls. grin grin grin
[/s]

Now that jamb has finished, I can see you have plenty time on your hands. small boy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by BABANGBALI: 1:13pm On May 19, 2017
They've done nothing at least not until they remove their undies

2 Likes

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Xkalaban(m): 1:14pm On May 19, 2017
bakynes:

So why this Propaganda for God sake why? You people don't have shame o.

Later you will start claiming "Buhari hates you this and that" why this unnecessary lies and propaganda now.

Pls enlighten me more. Where is the lie in what the op posted? That Biafran women are protesting unclad on the streets about a cause they passionately believe in.
Ngwanu I'm listening

2 Likes

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by nkwuocha1: 1:14pm On May 19, 2017
BlazingAyomikun:
Stupi'd, senseless women, lacking in honour and any sense of pride. A disgrace to their children. What a shame. undecided

Omo ale. Below is a picture of your grandmothers protesting for their rights. Because oyibo give una rope to tie for neck, una think say na sophistication. Ori eti buru

4 Likes

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by farouk0403(m): 1:14pm On May 19, 2017
nkwuocha1:

You should be ashamed of yourself!
And what's wrong in protesting unclad? Ain't it better than raping little kids all in the name of marriage?

Lol nothing wrong with it?

are you kidding me?

i cant bare to see someones mom unclad talkless of my mom.

anyway cultures differs.
Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Smash19: 1:14pm On May 19, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3808568/dreaded-nigerian-fraudster-china ...checkout maybe this person's mum is one of them
Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Abagworo(m): 1:15pm On May 19, 2017
Nairaland I understand is someone's business but sometimes you don't have to key into lies to draw traffic. This story us so false and shameful. It was a pre-planned event for women to walk around half dressed on the 2nd day of this 3 day IPOB women conference at Abiriba. No soldier attacked anyone and they were addressed before moving to the streets. Such a shame.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by BABANGBALI: 1:16pm On May 19, 2017
Ngokafor:

....Story for the press..better go chart your oduduwa republic cause cos Nigeria is going,going.....
nigeria is going nowhere at least not until biafra has finished developing other parts of Nigeria especially south west

1 Like

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Ngokafor(f): 1:16pm On May 19, 2017
ephi123:
[s][/s]

Now that jamb has finished, I can see you have plenty time on your hands. small boy cheesy

...Ignore that thing....Your response is like a price-less jewel to him
Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Habeyy(m): 1:18pm On May 19, 2017
This is what happens when people refuse to use at least 0.00000000001% of their brain

They are doing a grave job of soiling their reputation,public outlook in # potopoto

Am looking forward to see how women will dress in the proposed country of Biafra

Someone should tell this people we are not in Ethiopia for God sake

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) / Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles / Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.