Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,049 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS (62554 Views)

IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) / IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) / Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by ephi123(f): 1:18pm On May 19, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Ignore that thing....Your response is like a price-less jewel to him

He definitely must be the winner of the award for most senseless poster on this whole forum. You see him crying ipob all over the place like someone just released from a mental institution. Very senseless guy.

9 Likes

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by ayindejimmy(m): 1:19pm On May 19, 2017
KratosCorp:
What exactly is lie or propaganda here?

- Are you saying there was no conference of the women?
-Are you saying the soldiers did not distrupt their confrence?
- Are you saying they did not resist the military invasion by protesting unclad?

Which one exactly is a LIE or PROPAGANDA in your view?

Please, what are they protesting for?
Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Ngokafor(f): 1:20pm On May 19, 2017
ephi123:

He definitely must be the winner of the award for most senseless poster on this whole forum. You see him crying ipob all over the place like someone just released from a mental institution. Very senseless guy.

...I tell you...real yaba left escapee cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by modath(f): 1:21pm On May 19, 2017
HungerBAD:
Irresponsible women.

Completely classless. Women wey don dey look for opportunities since to show people their body,come get chance today to be "Strippers"

They are "protesting".. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by gberra: 1:21pm On May 19, 2017
ephi123:
[s][/s]

Now that jamb has finished, I can see you have plenty time on your hands. small boy cheesy

ephi baby, so you could strip to your underwears but go dey do shakara for me here. Hope your eyes are not alot hurting from the teargas. But NA wicked o!. See what they did our beaurrifu damsels cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 19, 2017
chibboy:
respect yourrself.. you should be ashamed of yourself. injusice is happening everyday in nigeria by d nigerian gov and you are talking nonsense..? after you will start praising western freedom.. after you start talking about press freedom .. this is not abou biafra sef.. its about basic human right being defiled.. how else do u want them to protest?. you have raped their freedom. kuku rape them.. i am ashamed of people like u who have sold their conscience and fight for nothing but envy others who have something worth fighting for.. "the man died in him who kept silent in the face of injustice"
Oh..... I never knew going unclad in public is the best way to fight injustice. Why didn't you tell us, so that we can advise your mum to join in the stupidit'y in order to secure her child's future? To fight for justice? Having a cause, no matter how noble, doesn't warrant senseless, shameful comportment. You people are just so myopic you can't see beyond your noses. undecided

1 Like

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by ephi123(f): 1:22pm On May 19, 2017
Ngokafor:

...I tell you...real yaba left escapee cheesy

yaba left escapee on rampage on nairaland cheesy

i have just ignored his subsequent mention before he transfers his madness.

sickos all over the place

4 Likes

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Xkalaban(m): 1:22pm On May 19, 2017
surplusconsults:
IPOB indeed,

SMH, shaking my head,

I have a dream that there will come a time when different language, different culture and tribes will come together and unite as one to fight for a better Nigeria...
So shall it be..
Amen!

I can't help but wish u well....

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by bakynes(m): 1:22pm On May 19, 2017
Xkalaban:

Pls enlighten me more. Where is the lie in what the op posted? That Biafran women are protesting unclad on the streets about a cause they passionately believe in.
Ngwanu I'm listening
We are still waiting for the pictures of the soldiers that disrupted their meeting.

1 Like

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 19, 2017
What kind of people are these ?
Is this what it means to be IGBO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by professorchuks(m): 1:24pm On May 19, 2017
bakynes:

So why this Propaganda for God sake why? You people don't have shame o.

Later you will start claiming "Buhari hates you this and that" why this unnecessary lies and propaganda now.

the funniest thing is that yoruba people hv shame, and dey will keep suffering. traitors
Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by jobbers: 1:25pm On May 19, 2017
h
Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by tollyboy5(m): 1:25pm On May 19, 2017
chibboy:
am sorry what did u just say? .. pls sir, go and read internaional law so that you know your right. i see you dont even know your nigerian right thats why police lock u up anyhow in cell only for u to bail yourself with10 thousand naira for doing nothing or for watching champions league at night.. every human or group of people with common beleifs and ideology has d right to seek for seccession.. they should be protectet not molested.. biafra has d right. arewa has d right oduduwa has d right. its not by force to belong to a country u do not feel happy in.. pls stop misunderstanding yourself and dont let nigeria decieve you..
It seems your reply make sense small but like seriously what other region are southern region want is restructuring only SE want to secede and they don't want to go alone undecided so it would be hard to do that the best thing is to join others. restructuring is a way of seceding in future if there is a need
Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by nkwuocha1: 1:25pm On May 19, 2017
farouk0403:

Lol nothing wrong with it?

are you kidding me?

i cant bare to see someones mom unclad talkless of my mom.

anyway cultures differs.

What did you see? Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by lozairio(m): 1:26pm On May 19, 2017
HungerBAD:
Irresponsible women.

Completely classless. Women wey don dey look for opportunities since to show people their body,come get chance today to be "Strippers"

My friend shut up big fool with a smartphone

2 Likes

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Mbediogu(m): 1:27pm On May 19, 2017
EbubeIkedi:
What is this nonsense.

That nonsense us Major Steiner, a South African veteran and Biafran sympathiser. Na my oga but I don't know if he lives. twale Major Steiner.
Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Xkalaban(m): 1:27pm On May 19, 2017
bakynes:

We are still waiting for the pictures of the soldiers that disrupted their meeting.

True. That might or might not be true. But at least we can see from the pics that they were truly protesting.
Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by gberra: 1:29pm On May 19, 2017
Ngokafor:

....Story for the press..better go chart your oduduwa republic cause cos Nigeria is going,going.....
The first thing the Army should have done was to have seized your shinko phone. You wouldn't have have the luxury of typing daftness in your hideout.

1 Like

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Ngokafor(f): 1:29pm On May 19, 2017
ephi123:

yaba left escapee on rampage on nairaland cheesy

i have just ignored his subsequent mention before he transfers his madness.

sickos all over the place

...Kudos at your self-control..I saw it myself and almost blasted the creep on your behalf,but resisted the temptation..The psychopath is looking for an Igbo lady's attention..You know their region is filled with perverts..Just ignore

2 Likes

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Cjrane2: 1:31pm On May 19, 2017
Op stop lying.

Soldiers asked the ladies to remove their clothes if it had IPOB written on colors of Biafran flag.

I have confirmed what happened with an eye witness

1 Like

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by ephi123(f): 1:32pm On May 19, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Kudos at your self-control..I saw it myself and almost blasted the creep on your behalf,but resisted the temptation..The psychopath is looking fo an Igbo lady's attention..You know their region is filled with perverts..Just ignore

Senseless psycho.
Nothing tangible ever comes from him, although to be fair that is too much to ask of someone who has no sense cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Royaljustice: 1:32pm On May 19, 2017
When you lack what it takes to demand for your right you will live in total subjection and others choice for you. Ask south Africa what they went through yet insist not to stop demanding for their freedom. This is the right spirit for a memorial that will be celebrated . Kudos to this women.

2 Likes

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by kingzizzy: 1:33pm On May 19, 2017
Ngokafor:

....Story for the press..better go chart your oduduwa republic cause cos Nigeria is going,going.....

Chart which Republic? It is only people with guts to fight that can chart a Republic. Not those that are still licking the a$$ of Northerners so that they can get presidency of Nigeria from time to time.

2 Likes

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Mbediogu(m): 1:34pm On May 19, 2017
bakynes:

Where are the Soldiers shows us Pictures of the Soldiers.

You must be anencephalic - no brains at all. The soldiers disrupted a peaceful call to self determination and you are vomiting from all holes in your dying body. Biafra did not die and cannot die. It is stirring from a long slumber so call all your battalions to igbo land. No problem.
Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by godquality: 1:35pm On May 19, 2017
HungerBAD:
Irresponsible women.

i tell you. Man wey marry dis ones enter one chance.

2 Likes

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by MoraxLanre(m): 1:37pm On May 19, 2017
Someone Mummy.
Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by oxon(m): 1:37pm On May 19, 2017
funny enough this was planned a friend of mine who is pro biafran, goes for all their mmetins in abuja and all told me this would happen about 3weeks ago ...But the hype was over exaggerated , they went unclad so what their fallen breast will pierce the eyes of the security operative ? well secondly he said something will happen on may 30th well my legs are crossed as I sip my origin

1 Like

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Kingston6: 1:37pm On May 19, 2017
Dem no sabi do am ooo, why they con stl put on bra n tight Abi dem no sabi remv dt one
Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by nnokwa042(m): 1:38pm On May 19, 2017
bakynes:
You see these IPOB they are hell bent on disintegrating this country by any means possible.

Why this Propaganda for God sake.

You see why social media which ought to be a voice for Good governance is fast turning to a propaganda tool.
u ain't see nothing yet ,when northerners introduced boko boys where were u?thank God we Igbo's don't kill or behead for 72 virgins

3 Likes

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Edu3Again: 1:40pm On May 19, 2017
Why do Nigerians want Biafra to remain with them?

Are you scared of us leaving?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) / Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others / Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.