Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS (62544 Views)

IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) / IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) / Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by gberra: 1:41pm On May 19, 2017
modath:

They are "protesting".. smiley
Iyaafin Mo, oti pegan. Adare ye mi smiley Have a good day.

1 Like

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 19, 2017
See their falling hero's and pot belly.

1 Like

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by theycallmewale(m): 1:45pm On May 19, 2017
This is what joblessness can do

1 Like

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by whitebeard(m): 1:45pm On May 19, 2017
nkwuocha1:

Your men too
wait can u even call this ones Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by chibboy: 1:48pm On May 19, 2017
BlazingAyomikun:
Oh..... I never knew going unclad in public is the best way to fight injustice. Why didn't you tell us, so that we can advise your mum to join in the stupidit'y in order to secure her child's future? To fight for justice? Having a cause, no matter how noble, doesn't warrant senseless, shameful comportment. You people are just so myopic you can't see beyond your noses. undecided
basically, i wouldnt reply a bigot like you. but on a second thought, i wish that replying u may send a message to other knowledge starved ignoramuses like you.. u seemed to me like a defeated unreasonable walking dead beign that only says whats its told. listen u seem like a moblie statue that doesn reason.. u probably lack leaders in your life and u seem educationally handicaped, historically deprived and phscologically austrasized.. u are a slave of wrong ideas and a sworn enemy to sound reason. haven said all these, it is very clear that it is only proper that ii is imperative that i have no business with u.. pls vistit T.B joshua.. therafter , get a sound education on general knowledge and pls stop eating too much amala and ewedu.. "if your mother cannot fight for you or naked herself for your future, she should better join olosho and naked herself for her customers.. maybe d money she makes can help your bleak future".

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by oganoble(m): 1:48pm On May 19, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Who get time for mad people?
Of course, Ipods are mad set of people
It's not nice to call an entire ethnic group of people mad. Am sure there are people among them who are more intelligent than you are. They are trying to make their voices heard which every individual has the right to. Whether you like what they say or not is another thing, but they have to be heard. Iam not IPOB by the way, before people finish me here na na even before I type finish

4 Likes

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by nkwuocha1: 1:49pm On May 19, 2017
whitebeard:
wait can u even call this ones Nigerians

I don't need a soothsayer to make me understand I'm talking to a charlatan who still share same bed with his aged mother.

2 Likes

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by dongreatty(m): 1:49pm On May 19, 2017
Wetin u wan see??
Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by southsouthman: 1:50pm On May 19, 2017
HungerBAD:
Irresponsible women.

Completely classless. Women wey don dey look for opportunities since to show people their body,come get chance today to be "Strippers"

Was it irresponsible of Tinubu for bowing to Buhari in the course of fighting to convince PMB of his loyalty. This is the reason why the country is where we are. The likes of you will always discourage people standing up to fight for their right.

3 Likes

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by nkwuocha1: 1:51pm On May 19, 2017
chibboy:
basically, i wouldnt reply a bigot like you. but on a second thought, i wish that replying u may send a message to other knowledge starved ignoramuses like you.. u seemed to me like a defeated unreasonable walking dead beign that only says whats its told. listen u seem like a moblie statue that doesn reason.. u probably lack leaders in your life and u seem educationally handicaped, historically deprived and phscologically austrasized.. u are a slave of wrong ideas and a sworn enemy to sound reason. haven said all these, it is very clear that it is only proper that ii is imperative that i have no business with u.. pls vistit T.B joshua.. therafter , get a sound education on general knowledge and pls stop eating too much amala and ewedu.. "if your mother cannot fight for you ar naked herself for your future, she should better join olosho and naked herself for her customers.. maybe d money she makes can help your bleak future".

How can his mother fight for him? Does an Omo ale fight for her children?

4 Likes

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by whitebeard(m): 1:54pm On May 19, 2017
nkwuocha1:

I don't need a soothsayer to make me understand I'm talking to a charlatan who still share same bed with his aged mother.
I don't have to say much..u are a biafran so I completely understand why u said that..!!

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by chibboy: 1:57pm On May 19, 2017
nkwuocha1:

How can his mother fight for him? Does an Omo ale fight for her children?
of course not sir.. lolzz
Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Ngokafor(f): 1:57pm On May 19, 2017
tollyboy5:

shut the f*ck up you this hairy shegoat I'm from EPE and I'm still in Lagos hope you are chatting from your red mud republic and I hope you are among those shameless women protesting with their dangling flat breast with hairy chest undecided . later they would start fingering theirselves in public and say its a way of begging federal government to connect Igbo land to my state.

..ccMynd44..kindly do the needful here...Rule 2 has been broken..
Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 19, 2017
Why is it that when it comes to IPOB activities Nigeria government and her security agencies will over zealous against unharmed Biafrans.

Fulani and boko haram are using farmers to do feast every day, yet, they are pretending as if they did not know/heard.

Maybe because Biafrans are not killing, that's why the idiots are having free hand to intimidating them.

No amount of of intimidation will stop Biafra Republic.

1 Like

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by cytell56: 1:58pm On May 19, 2017
Kentura:
OP abeg which kyn phone u use snap these pictures? u wan give pesn eye problem?
So you see am too. Maybe na Bird phone the guy use. Na wa o!!!
Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Abee79(m): 1:58pm On May 19, 2017
I dey come, make yawn small . . . undecided undecided undecided grin

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Edu3Again: 2:02pm On May 19, 2017
True IPOB are all useless, so why does nigeria want them in the same country?

1 Like

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 19, 2017
Habeyy:
This is what happens when people refuse to use at least 0.00000000001% of their brain

They are doing a grave job of soiling their reputation,public outlook in # potopoto

Am looking forward to see how women will dress in the proposed country of Biafra

Someone should tell this people we are not in Ethiopia for God sake
You should have better said, "Someone should tell this people we aren't in West Africa for humanity sake".

1 Like

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by tollyboy5(m): 2:04pm On May 19, 2017
Ngokafor:

..ccMynd44..kindly do the needful here...Rule 2 has been broken..
hahaha! now your savior are the MOD weldone pmb is your savior not MOD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by DSoj(m): 2:06pm On May 19, 2017
Blame it on weed
Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Franzinni: 2:07pm On May 19, 2017
Must everything about them be flat?

1 Like

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:09pm On May 19, 2017
Nice move from them, we no go use money watch oyinbo nude again ;DNice move from them, we no go use money watch oyinbo nude again
Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Sirheny007(m): 2:10pm On May 19, 2017
bakynes:
[s]You see these IPOB they are hell bent on disintegrating this country by any means possible[/s].

Why this Propaganda for God sake.

You see why social media which ought to be a voice for Good governance is fast turning to a propaganda tool.

Go and take several seats..Disintegrate which country??
Nigeria??

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by kestolove95(m): 2:11pm On May 19, 2017
ashawo
Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Eluwilussit(m): 2:13pm On May 19, 2017
Kentura:
OP abeg which kyn phone u use snap these pictures? u wan give pesn eye problem?

The guy na foooooooool. angry

1 Like

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by timilehin007(m): 2:15pm On May 19, 2017
Seriously this is inhumane...why are Nigeria government holding this people for God sake Ahn ahnnnn na by force.. They want to stand on their own is that suppose to be a problem na Wa o.. As if na Nigeria be the first country to effect referendum. I so much regret being a Nigeria.. Rubbish let them go in peace doesnt mean we can't still do things together as neighbors

2 Likes

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 19, 2017
nkwuocha1:

Omo ale. Below is a picture of your grandmothers protesting for their rights. Because oyibo give una rope to tie for neck, una think say na sophistication. Ori eti buru
Igbo bastard, as if I wasn't expecting one of you idiots to quote me. You envy and admire my tribe so much that it took the Yoruba Language, in all its beauty and grandeur, for you Igbo cretin to express yourself meaningfully. I condemned stvpid mothers for shamelessly protesting unclad and you went red because your mother was among the fo0ls, with her scorched boobs that deprived you of the nourishment of breast milk when you needed it most, which explains the ridiculous shapes of your braincells; all as grotesquely bent as your diseased phallus.

Keep agitating for your Biafra through whichever means gives you the orgasm you seek, no matter how stvpid, senseless and ugly. It won't take much longer until it dawns on you all that your craziness has intermingled with your stvpidity to make you stooges for snails under a withered tree. Igbo goat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 19, 2017
bakynes:
You see these IPOB they are hell bent on disintegrating this country by any means possible.

Why this Propaganda for God sake.

You see why social media which ought to be a voice for Good governance is fast turning to a propaganda tool.
atleast 150 countries including the united kingdom that gave us this nigeria respect the united nations declaration on the rights of indigenous people, so why exactly should nigeria be different?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake / Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters / Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.