Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Woman. . .a Complex Albiet Interesting Being: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman. . .a Complex Albiet Interesting Being: (684 Views)

Christians, Is Marrying More Than One Woman A Sin? / I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) / A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman. . .a Complex Albiet Interesting Being: by Nautillus(m): 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2010
Ijust read this of an email i recieved . . . .hopr it makes you smile too.

HER DIARY
==========
Day night, I thought he was acting
weird. We had made plans to meet at a
cafe to have some coffee. I was shopping with my friends
all day long, soIely thought he was upset at the fact that I
was a bit late,but he made no comment.Conversation wasn't flowing so
I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk, he agreed but
he kept quiet and absent. I asked
him what was wrong - he said,
"Nothing."I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said it had
nothing to do with me and not to worry.

On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept
driving. I can't explain his behavior; I don't know why he didn't say, "I love u,too."

When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore.
He just sat there and watched TV.; he seemed distant and absent.Finally I
decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to bed. I decided
that I could not take it anymore,so I decided to confront him with the situation but he had fallen asleep.

I started crying and cried until I too fell asleep. I don't know what to
do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else.

My life is gonna be a disaster.

HIS DIARY
==========
Today Arsenal lost the football match
against Barcelona.

DAMN
IT.

Simplicity of Men
Vs
Complexity of Women !!!
Re: Woman. . .a Complex Albiet Interesting Being: by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 13, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman. . .a Complex Albiet Interesting Being: by Toppytee(m): 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2010
Absolutely hilarious.
Re: Woman. . .a Complex Albiet Interesting Being: by hbabe(f): 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2010
Thanks! Henceforth whenever he is moody I will check the football scores. Funny but enlightening.
Re: Woman. . .a Complex Albiet Interesting Being: by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2010
' grin grin grin grin grin

You better be grateful you have a woman that cares about you. If you're not happy, she wouldn't be. How can she be? grin grin grin
Nobody likes looking at a face that looks like stone. tongue

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Real Definition Of A Sugar Daddy / Valentine Tips And Gift: / Brother Marries Sister In Attempt To Secure British Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.