Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy (6054 Views)

Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why / Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) / Husband Takes To Social Media To Disgrace Wife.. See What He Wrote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by Kondomatic(m): 11:36pm On May 19, 2017
Berbierklaus:

And beating her will bring back the money? Oshey mike Tyson,beat her until she dies you hear.That will bring respect for her husband and also make regard for her son's future.

I don't want to blame the man but I am very sure he is aware of his wife love for things like this,but he won't look at all that but her beauty, now that she has bought something to enhance that beauty he is angry and want to beat her to death or even use her for ritual,ask them to marry simple woman they will say no.mtchwwwww
You ended up blaming the man like you haven't seen a good girl go from good to bad.
Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by blazer234: 5:44am On May 20, 2017
poshestmina:
Beat her as her father yeah? Or she's a kid ?

A kid is better than her. You sound like you can do it too, preferring your son to be out of school than not to make 172k hair.

Many of the girls on nairaland, I just wonder which kind of home they came from or which kind of upbringing they had.

6 Likes

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by blazer234: 5:51am On May 20, 2017
poshestmina:
What will beating her change exactly ? He can always divorce her if he can't put up with her nonsense .it's that simple !

See the way you mention "divorce" as if you are mentioning "bread." Do you even understand the consequences of divorce on the husband and ESPECIALLY the kids? I'm still surprised at your upbringing. Or maybe it isn't your upbringing; maybe it's about the shiiits you swallow while growing up.

1 Like

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by blazer234: 5:58am On May 20, 2017
[quote author=Mosa1982 post=56686749][/quote]

But the emotional trauma she puts the man through is worse than physical violence.

1 Like

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by blazer234: 6:02am On May 20, 2017
sisisioge:
You don buy market...how you take do am? Where were you looking when you married her? Biko divorce her sharpsharp!

Divorce isn't that easy Aunty

1 Like

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by Nobody: 6:19am On May 20, 2017
Kondomatic:
So he should start starving himself or maybe waste the remaining money on mama put because his wife, a supposed adult and responsible mother used her son's future to purchase a new hair?

I am not saying he should beat her but how do you feminists manage to sleep at night after being so biased and partial in your judgment during the day?

Had it been he was the one who wasted money, you would have called him a useless good for nothing father. You would have advised the wife to arrest him and torture him until he refunds the money and then dump him afterwards.

All the biased feminists on this thread should contribute the money and pay the child fees or shut up and leave the thread.

I don't know what female has crushed your little heart to turn you into this bitter person, but does every female here have to be a feminist because she has an opinion?

Pls, I have heard your own opinion, no need to mention me again.

Thank you.

8 Likes

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by Kondomatic(m): 7:28am On May 20, 2017
kennygee:

I don't know what female has crushed your little heart to turn you into this bitter person, but does every female here have to be a feminist because she has an opinion?

Pls, I have heard your own opinion, no need to mention me again.

Thank you.
Rada rada rada.

I am not a bitter person. Those who know me can attest to it. I read your comments here and you don't need to make official announcement for me to know who you're.

My heart is intact. Stop using that weak line to bail out in situations like this.

2 Likes

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by Nobody: 8:48am On May 20, 2017
mikedimeji:

At times when I see comments like this all I do is shake my head.

How does beating return the money sending out is the best option if you beat the focus shifts from her to you and everyone knows when it comes to victim hood women hold the strongest card.
Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by Nobody: 8:49am On May 20, 2017
Kondomatic:
So he should start starving himself or maybe waste the remaining money on mama put because his wife, a supposed adult and responsible mother used her son's future to purchase a new hair?

I am not saying he should beat her but how do you feminists manage to sleep at night after being so biased and partial in your judgment during the day?

Had it been he was the one who wasted money, you would have called him a useless good for nothing father. You would have advised the wife to arrest him and torture him until he refunds the money and then dump him afterwards.

All the biased feminists on this thread should contribute the money and pay the child fees or shut up and leave the thread.

Truth is a feminist would contribute her share to the family what we have in Nigeria is pseudo feminism
Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by Nobody: 8:49am On May 20, 2017
blazer234:

Divorce isn't that easy Aunty

Why not it's just a legal process just like marriage.
Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by blazer234: 9:00am On May 20, 2017
pcguru1:

Why not it's just a legal process just like marriage.

Your orientation about marriage is disgusting. You think I'm referring to the legal process involved? What's your source of information and orientation?
Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by Prognose: 9:03am On May 20, 2017
This is very frustrating and intolerable angry A woman used her son's school fees to make her hair? Common weave-on over school fees??

That woman is an egg-donor, not a mother.

A mother would put her child's needs before hers without even thinking about it. That was why we called them "sweet mother". They would spend thier time frying akara, not minding the smoke, to make sure their children go to school. Those were mothers we would give our lives for. Those were real mothers in every sense of the word.

This wasn't even a need. This was a selfish want on the part of this very foolish woman. She obviously had very poor home training.

She should be treated like a kid cos that is how she behaved. Like a kid who knows nothing about responsibility . If possible the man should have caned her better caning to reset her brain. What rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by Nobody: 9:04am On May 20, 2017
blazer234:

Your orientation about marriage is disgusting. You think I'm referring to the legal process involved? What's your source of information and orientation?

Lol how am I supposed to know the context on what you are talking about. Am only telling you it's easy in terms of process. If you mean divorce is not easy a's in the effects on the kids and both family then that's a different topic. Context is key my brother. smiley
Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by poshestmina(f): 10:03am On May 20, 2017
blazer234:

A kid is better than her. You sound like you can do it too, preferring your son to be out of school than not to make 172k hair.

Many of the girls on nairaland, I just wonder which kind of home they came from or which kind of upbringing they had.
Let me tell you a story .when i was younger ,my dad gave my mom money to register me for Jamb,waec,Neco ,Gce dat year bt my mom paid 4 and i wrote waec and Neco that registering for all the exams was a waste of money .Gce started and my dad found out i was at my aunt's place instead of sitting 4 d exam ,he came back(he was a military and came home lyk every 2 months ) ,went straight to my mom's store with lyk 4 of those very big padlocks and chains ,locked up the stored ,came home and seized her jewellry bag ,even locked up her room .she slept in the children's room dat day .the next day ,my mom went to borrow money 4rm her meeting women and paid the man ...the woman NEVER tried that again in her life !

1 Like

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by Artistree: 10:04am On May 20, 2017
poshestmina:
I'm sure you enjoy when ur husband beats you (that's if u're married ) and check if you are normal .
1. I'm happily married.
2. My husband does not beat me.
3. I don't behave stupidly like you and the goatlike woman in the post.
4. You are not married and you'd never be.
5. I won't reply you again.

2 Likes

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by poshestmina(f): 10:25am On May 20, 2017
blazer234:

My dad didn't send feeding allowance that month even after they settled .I am totally against what the woman did but then beating her will not change a thing ...there are 1000 ways to handle such ,seize her car ,the hair ,her stuffs .Let's stop DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ,there's no good enough reason for it!

3 Likes

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by Nobody: 10:34am On May 20, 2017
I don't feel sorry for some married women, some are simply evil beings.

1 Like

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by blazer234: 10:37am On May 20, 2017
poshestmina:
Let me tell you a story .when i was younger ,my dad gave my mom money to register me for Jamb,waec,Neco ,Gce dat year bt my mom paid 4 and i wrote waec and Neco that registering for all the exams was a waste of money .Gce started and my dad found out i was at my aunt's place instead of sitting 4 d exam ,he came back(he was a military and came home lyk every 2 months ) ,went straight to my mom's store with lyk 4 of those very big padlocks and chains ,locked up the stored ,came home and seized her jewellry bag ,even locked up her room .she slept in the children's room dat day .the next day ,my mom went to borrow money 4rm her meeting women and paid the man ...the woman NEVER tried that again in her life !

Your mom is repentant and remorseful, which are good characters. But this woman we are talking about here is neither repentant nor remorseful. Don't compare your mom to thus funny somebody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by Nobody: 10:43am On May 20, 2017
Artistree:

1. I'm happily married.
2. My husband does not beat me.
3. I don't behave stupidly like you and the goatlike woman in the post.
4. You are not married and you'd never be.
5. I won't reply you again.

This is why I don't feel sorry for some women who are battered by their husbands, if this kind of person can be beaten by her husband regularly it will be good
Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by Artistree: 10:45am On May 20, 2017
poshestmina:
I seriously doubt ! Goodluck with your marriage and i pray your husband starts beating you like the animal that you are !
Your mother and her lineage are animals, bloody ones at that.
I didn't insult you!
Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by poshestmina(f): 10:46am On May 20, 2017
blazer234:

Your mom is repentant and remorseful, which are good characters. But this woman we are talking about here is neither repentant nor remorseful. Don't compare your mom to thus funny somebody.
Pack her bag ,deport her to her father's house or don't give her any allowance ,if she has expensive stuffs SELL THEM very cheap ! do something that will pain her to her bone marrow .beating her will also make the husband stupid and guilty ...some women sef are truly senseless and annoying !
Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by Nobody: 10:48am On May 20, 2017
poshestmina:
I seriously doubt ! Goodluck with your marriage and i pray your husband starts beating you like the animal that you are !

I don't know you but I join you in praying that she will be beaten black and blue. I read her response to you and it's quite disheartening, this is why I don't feel sorry for them when they receive punches and kicks.

2 Likes

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by Artistree: 10:51am On May 20, 2017
poshestmina:
Anybody that supports domestic violence is worst than an animal ! .
Nowhere in my post did I support domestic violence, quote me again and die in your sleep.
Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by poshestmina(f): 10:55am On May 20, 2017
Pidgin2:

I don't know you but I join you in praying that she will be beaten black and blue. I read her response to you and it's quite disheartening, this is why I don't feel sorry for them when they receive punches and kicks.
I'm really suprised a sane woman will support violence !
Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by poshestmina(f): 10:58am On May 20, 2017
Artistree:

This Poshest worefa, you can talk anyhow! Just put yourself in that man's shoes and see if you'd not design the woman's face if you were in his shoes.
See, I'm a woman, but that wife up there is a donkey and deserves whatever the husband does to her as regards this case, save for killing her.
Like seriously?
Explain this!
Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by Prognose: 11:04am On May 20, 2017
"There's no reason to beat a woman."

I'm not in support of beating women at the slightest provocation but:

You people forget that not all women are "normal".

Some women simply behave better when they 'fear' their man.

You can sing "dont beat a woman" all day long but that's the solid truth.

This woman does not have a job. Her husband lost his and came low to become a taxi-driver just so as to feed the family. She took it as nothing, rather collected money meant for her own blood son's school fees and used it to buy almost 200k worth of hair!

In this economy? Abi una no dey feel the harsh economic weather?!

Your boyfriend collect your first semester school fees use am go buy PS4, tell u say u no fit do anything, you no go arrange soldiers for am?

Divorce is easy to say. Who will pay the lawyer, abi divorce is free? Who will help the man raise his kid while he's out eeking a living? Do you know divorce is punishment for both of them, even worse for the man in this case as the woman looks like someone who wont even care?

My dear, not all women are reasonable. I am ashamed to say this but the truth is some women need a hard formatting slap before they start behaving well!

Do you know how many bags of cement that money can buy?
Chei! angry
Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by Nobody: 11:07am On May 20, 2017
poshestmina:
I'm really suprised a sane woman will support violence !

Some are like that, maybe her husband has her nairaland password and reads her posts or maybe he is even a nairalander and knows her moniker, so many people pretend a lot and if he is the controlling type he might pick a quarrel with her based on that (it's not like being single where no one bothers about what we write, for them it's a big deal and most write based on eye service)

What offended me is her outburst and evil prayers for you.

2 Likes

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by poshestmina(f): 11:08am On May 20, 2017
Artistree:

Nowhere in my post did I support domestic violence, quote me again and die in your sleep.
I don't know who and how you were brought up but it is not OK to be treated like an animal ,it is not OK to be abused by someone that is suppose to protect you .no woman deserve such ,not even YOU ! hope you get help .

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fertility Booster : Freeflow And Dr Quick Herbal Capsules / 11 Funny Things About Me... / Happy International Women's Day 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.