Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy (6043 Views)

Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why / Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) / Husband Takes To Social Media To Disgrace Wife.. See What He Wrote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by george93(m): 12:15pm On May 19, 2017
A friend of mine on Facebook posted this on his wall.
HOW CAN A MOTHER THREAD HER SON'S SCHOOL FEES FOR HAIR?

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by george93(m): 12:19pm On May 19, 2017
I know beating will not return the money but she deserves it in full dose!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by poshestmina(f): 12:23pm On May 19, 2017
george93:
I know beating will not return the money but she deserves it in full dose!!!
Beat her as her father yeah? Or she's a kid ?

6 Likes

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by eezeribe(m): 12:26pm On May 19, 2017
Op,you know the kind of woman you married.maybe you were carried away by her good looks or Bedmatics.
As far as I am concerned,you married a street queen who has no value for family.
Even if you decide to use her for money rituals,her type do not yield anything except bread labels or Zimbabwean dollar.

lalasticlala,Mynd44

16 Likes

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by george93(m): 12:26pm On May 19, 2017
poshestmina:
Beat her cos she has no respect for her husband and no regards for her son's future

15 Likes

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by eezeribe(m): 12:27pm On May 19, 2017
poshestmina:

No,he should Clap for his wife for being so Virtuous and prudent.

11 Likes

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by Khd95(m): 12:27pm On May 19, 2017
he wan use the wife do ritual, jesu Kristi

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 19, 2017
Just like the one that used her child's fees for MMM but instead of beating her, why not give her the silent treatment, don't eat her food, I don't know if I'm giving the right advice, but I believe a sensible woman would feel sober about it and not do it again.

Is she not working or doing a business, if she's not, could her husband have denied her money?

When you marry a flashy slay queen, be prepared to work harder to maintain her lifestyle sha, else, na this kind story una go dey give us.

3 Likes

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by poshestmina(f): 12:34pm On May 19, 2017
eezeribe:

No,he should Clap for his wife for being so Virtuous
He should seize the hair and other stuffs from her or make her 'vomit' the money by all means .there are many ways of punishing people with touching them .Will beating her bring back d money ? mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:37pm On May 19, 2017
Divorcing that deluded demon animal you call a wife, is the ONLY way to deal with this nightmare.... If you beat that mad woman, she will now turn and play victim, even maybe send you to jail for it. While the truth is that she is NOT worth it.

Let that beast go as you will remain a miserable man forever while sleeping next to such demon.
Some women are very good at killing a man's dream!

BTW the hair technically belongs to you as she paid it with YOUR money. Burn it before throwing her aaasss out!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by george93(m): 12:39pm On May 19, 2017
poshestmina:
He should seize the hair and other stuffs from her or make her 'vomit' the money by all means .there are many ways of punishing people with touching them .Will beating her bring back d money ? mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew
One thing ur failing to understand is that she feels no remorse for her action. She's still running her mouth and hoping to pay back when she gets a job( y her son is out of school).

If a man keeps quite in this circumstance, be rest assured she will pull worse stunt than this in the near future.

8 Likes

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by poshestmina(f): 12:45pm On May 19, 2017
george93:

One thing ur failing to understand is that she feels no remorse for her action. She's still running her mouth and hoping to pay back when she gets a job( y her son is out of school).

If a man keeps quite in this circumstance, be rest assured she will pull worse stunt than this in the near future.
What will beating her change exactly ? He can always divorce her if he can't put up with her nonsense .it's that simple !

4 Likes

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by mikedimeji(m): 12:55pm On May 19, 2017
poshestmina:
At times when I see comments like this all I do is shake my head.

4 Likes

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by mikedimeji(m): 12:56pm On May 19, 2017
poshestmina:
What will beating her change exactly ? He can always divorce her if he can't put up with her nonsense .it's that simple !
I will appreciate if u can just keep quiet and allow people that have important contribution to talk

17 Likes

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by izzou(m): 1:22pm On May 19, 2017
grin

#190k for hair?

No need to beat her. Just repackage her in a portmanteau and konga her back to her father's house

That's why it's good to pay close attention to your relationship.

When she was flocking shopping malls at any slightest opportunity, you thought she was looking beautiful for you. See the outcome now

14 Likes

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by nnamdibig(m): 1:43pm On May 19, 2017
This kin thing is just unbearable. How can a mother do this?
Beating her may bring more problem to you. Just send her parking, maybe her parents will help reset her brain.

3 Likes

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 19, 2017
kennygee:
Just like the one that used her child's fees for MMM but instead of beating her, why not give her the silent treatment, don't eat her food, I don't know if I'm giving the right advice, but I believe a sensible woman would feel sober about it and not do it again.

Is she not working or doing a business, if she's not, could her husband have denied her money?

When you marry a flashy slay queen, be prepared to work harder to maintain her lifestyle sha, else, na this kind story una go dey give us.

Na wa oh. Aren't you a flashy slay queen yourself undecided ?
Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by hobermener: 4:47pm On May 19, 2017
This is just one out of many cases men have to put up with from these daughters of the devil. If he dare raise his hands on her now, she starts trending on social media( i can bet that's what she's eagerly waiting for) and those dunderheads will start screaming domestic violence.
The emotional violence she put this dude through is 10times worse than domestic violence!!!
Oga no touch her o, just make sure say u SELL all her things way u fit lay hands on to recover that money.

8 Likes

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by poshestmina(f): 6:35pm On May 19, 2017
mikedimeji:

At times when I see comments like this all I do is shake my head.
Is beating her the only way to punish her? will it return the money ? You really need to shake this mentality off ur head.

9 Likes

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by Hardetayour: 6:57pm On May 19, 2017
This is just to show how selfish some ladies are. She cares about herself before you and your child. Her looks over your child's education. You don't need to beat her. If she's the type that listens which I seriously doubt, talk sense into her head. It's just a pity this is how some of how our ladies are these days.

1 Like

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 19, 2017
cruchenuti:

Na wa oh. Aren't you a flashy slay queen yourself undecided ?

What is flashy about me biko?

Plus I spend my own money on myself.

1 Like

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by Mosa1982(f): 8:22pm On May 19, 2017
[quote author=mikedimeji post=56674083]
I will appreciate if u can just keep quiet and allow people that have important contribution to talk [/

Its you that should keep quiet. Violence is and can never solve any problem.Better you send her packing if you cant stand her anymore.Men do worse and get away with it.

9 Likes

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by Fkforyou(m): 8:27pm On May 19, 2017
kennygee:

No you are not giving the right advice....!!!

Do you think a woman who doesn't care if her son's future is at stake or the fact that she wasn't sympathetic enough to understand the labour the man had to go through just so he could pay his child's school fees would care if he doesn't eat her food? Or talk to her?

Can't you see? She is a self centered narcissistic biitch who doesn't give a fvck but to look good.

To the man, she is baiting you, just jejely arrest her and let her family member come and bail her, after that, send her back to her Papa house before you do something rash that the society would crucify you for.

4 Likes

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 19, 2017
Fkforyou:

No you are not giving the right advice....!!!

Do you think a woman who doesn't care if her son's future is at stake or the fact that she wasn't sympathetic enough to understand the labour the man had to go through just so he could pay his child's school fees would care if he doesn't eat her food? Or talk to her?

Can't you see? She is a self centered narcissistic biitch who doesn't give a fvck but to look good.

To the man, she is baiting you, just jejely arrest her and let her family member come and bail her, after that, send her back to her Papa house before you do something rash that the society would crucify you for.

Rotfl, I see ur point sha.
Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by Fkforyou(m): 8:40pm On May 19, 2017
poshestmina:

Don't be so insensitive, try and understand the rage the man might be going through now, I'm not supporting violence, but what I'm trying to say is that, we shouldn't completely put the blame on the man if he should lose it.

By the way, when you say he should divorce her, I hope he is still going to get his money back? If that's the case, then yes, he should just divorce her, no need for all the drama. smiley

4 Likes

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by sisisioge: 8:43pm On May 19, 2017
You don buy market...how you take do am? Where were you looking when you married her? Biko divorce her sharpsharp!

1 Like

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by Berbierklaus(f): 9:07pm On May 19, 2017
george93:

Beat her cos she has no respect for her husband and no regards for her son's future
And beating her will bring back the money? Oshey mike Tyson,beat her until she dies you hear.That will bring respect for her husband and also make regard for her son's future.

I don't want to blame the man but I am very sure he is aware of his wife love for things like this,but he won't look at all that but her beauty, now that she has bought something to enhance that beauty he is angry and want to beat her to death or even use her for ritual,ask them to marry simple woman they will say no.mtchwwwww

3 Likes

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by Berbierklaus(f): 9:09pm On May 19, 2017
Fkforyou:

Don't be so insensitive, try and understand the rage the man might be going through now, I'm not supporting violence, but what I'm trying to say is that, we shouldn't completely put the blame on the man if he should lose it.

By the way, when you say he should divorce her, I hope he is still going to get his money back? If that's the case, then yes, he should just divorce her, no need for all the drama. smiley
Nobody in their right senses will blame the man,the point is will beating her to death bring back the money?

Better do away with her and have peace of mind than kill someone's daughter.
How many of his female madams has beaten to death because they did something really annoying

3 Likes

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by dominique(f): 9:22pm On May 19, 2017
He eventually sent her out and told her not to return without the money. He handled the matter better than most people. Violence is never the answer. God forbid if she dies in the process, will the police start asking about hair or whatnot? Just like murder, violence has no justification.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by Fkforyou(m): 10:10pm On May 19, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Nobody in their right senses will blame the man,the point is will beating her to death bring back the money?

Better do away with her and have peace of mind than kill someone's daughter.
How many of his female madams has beaten to death because they did something really annoying

Fair enough.
Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:12pm On May 19, 2017
dominique:
He eventually sent her out and told her not to return without the money. He handled the matter better than most people. Violence is never the answer. God forbid if she dies in the process, will the police start asking hair or whatnot? Just like murder, violence has no justification.

I think he handled it rather poorly.... Sent her away to get the money, then if/when she brings it back, then what?! He continues living with that demon, or what?!
Re: When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy by Kondomatic(m): 11:32pm On May 19, 2017
kennygee:

So he should start starving himself or maybe waste the remaining money on mama put because his wife, a supposed adult and responsible mother used her son's future to purchase a new hair?

I am not saying he should beat her but how do you feminists manage to sleep at night after being so biased and partial in your judgment during the day?

Had it been he was the one who wasted money, you would have called him a useless good for nothing father. You would have advised the wife to arrest him and torture him until he refunds the money and then dump him afterwards.

All the biased feminists on this thread should contribute the money and pay the child fees or shut up and leave the thread.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Advisable For Couples To Watch Sex Videos To Improve Their Sex Lives? / I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. / Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.