Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship (3348 Views)

My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things / My Experience In Eastern Nigeria With Igbo Girls. / When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by hylyne(m): 7:54pm On May 19, 2017
maxwell60:
They will date you have sex with you but they will never marry you if you are not an Igbo guy.I will advice guys who are not Igbo that are dating Igbo women to be very careful how they spend money on them because when dem see Igbo guy wey dem like dem go run leave u o

E pain am well...

Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by Frolic: 7:55pm On May 19, 2017
If someone has exploited you, is it not your fault?
Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by LEBEfirstson: 8:17pm On May 19, 2017
hylyne:

Nwanyi oma, Op choro ite umu nwanyi igbo unyi...

boss man not really. It's my personal experience broh
Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by Atlantia(f): 8:41pm On May 19, 2017
hylyne:

Nwanyi oma, Op choro ite umu nwanyi igbo unyi...
Gbachi ya nkiti...
Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by LEBEfirstson: 9:49pm On May 19, 2017
Atlantia:

Gbachi ya nkiti...
.. omalicha nwanyi, o Nwere ihe m mere gi?
Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by Atlantia(f): 12:49am On May 20, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
.. omalicha nwanyi, o Nwere ihe m mere gi?
mba oh.
Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:56am On May 20, 2017
Raine80:
She asks the first time, you spend the second time you spend the third time she pushes the boat even further you spend again. Now you have helped create a problem. You have indulged and what you have created is expectation. Date a girl and see if she will hang around if no money regularly leaves your wallet that's your true test of loyalty and besides upgrade swim in seas not ponds there are different type of fish in the sea.
Excellent. I've seen you on threads a couple of times, and there's this aura of maturity that's always emanating from your comments. You're a very intelligent lady, I give you that. wink
Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by LEBEfirstson: 4:05am On May 20, 2017
BlazingAyomikun:
Excellent. I've seen you on threads a couple of times, and there's this aura of maturity that's always emanating from your comments. You're a very intelligent lady, I give you that. wink
.. THAT LADY absolutely said it all " upgrade swimming in seas and not in ponds ". I refuse to ever swim in the ponds henceforth! Raine80, thanks very much indeed for this priceless piece of advice. I really really appreciate
Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:31am On May 20, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
.. THAT LADY absolutely said it all " upgrade swimming in seas and not in ponds ". I refuse to ever swim in the ponds henceforth! Raine80, thanks very much indeed for this priceless piece of advice. I really really appreciate
She's obviously brainy and fantastic. If she's not saying most of these things from experience, then she's incredibly smart!
Re: What Is This With Igbo Girls And Material Things In A Relationship by LEBEfirstson: 8:38am On May 20, 2017
BlazingAyomikun:
She's obviously brainy and fantastic. If she's not saying most of these things from experience, then she's incredibly smart!
.. indeed! This girl in question is in no doubt still the pond fish type, I wish I had seen it coming! I should have read the signs. Anyways I guess it's over! Omg I can't believe I'm the fool again

See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) / "People Are So Quick To Forget" - Twitter User, See His Ex's Epic Reply / Rate My Cuteness From 1-10