Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things (2757 Views)

You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him / "I'm Going Crazy" - Fans Scream Over Oyinyechi Hair Extensions Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things by Netcry0(m): 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
My gf is turning something else o, this morning i just decided to check her WhatsApp and all i see is women selling cloths on WhatsApp she order and she claims she don't have money, my problem she keep pricing things online when she say don't have money she even went hwe far as taking a jeans credit now d gal is drawing her to either pay or drop the jeans back. I was very embarrassed when i saw her conversation, this is a gal have been dating for almot 9months now and i think i can't take this anymore because i have warned her about stuff like this and now she even went as far as take on credit i want to end this relationship for me to have peace of mind.i can't date a gal is is going crazy for material things.

1 Like

Re: My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things by ashewoboy(m): 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
have you fvcked her? if yes. leave her. plenty girls plenty everywhere.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things by Netcry0(m): 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
1 thing that also annoy is that she spend so much time on Instagram veiwing latest wears
Re: My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things by Bennysam: 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
You see all this thing and still come online for advice? Dey there

4 Likes

Re: My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things by Netcry0(m): 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
I keep asking my self if i marry this gal she will disgrace me 1 day bcuz she may buy sumtin credit sumwhere and they will come and knock my door to ask if she's around.
Re: My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
ashewoboy:
if not? He should endure just to roll in her knickers?
Why do you guys place sex over peace of mind? undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2020
Netcry0:
I keep asking my self if i marry this gal she will disgrace me 1 day bcuz she may buy sumtin credit sumwhere and they will come and knock my door to ask if she's around.
how many times will you post on this thread? The answer is very obvious.
There's a thin line between seeking help and trolling.

1 Like

Re: My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things by Netcry0(m): 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2020
Dew04:
how many times will you post on this thread? The answer is very obvious.
There's a thin line between seeking help and trolling.
have been enduring cry
Re: My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things by agbolahan1991(m): 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
Shes materialistic...
Try n direct her..
Talk to her about the future cos she seems too concerned about the present
Re: My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things by Karlifate: 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2020
Netcry0:

4 Likes

Re: My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things by UDUJ(m): 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2020
I am sorry to say this but here it goes: your girlfriend is a serial debtor and you cannot change her. The sooner you realise this the better for you before she puts you into insolvency.

It is in some people's DNA to owe. They buy everything without thinking about it. They already have outstanding debt but don't hesitate to owe someone else.

You can't change such people. You can continue the relationship if you like but just know that bankruptcy will soon move in and be your co-tenant.

3 Likes

Re: My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things by ashewoboy(m): 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2020
Dew04:

which peace of mind is that? the summary of what he said is that she is materialistic. he must have spent some reasonable amount on her. she should Just go like that without him enjoying the dividends of democracy?cheesy. mister op fvck her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things by Netcry0(m): 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2020
agbolahan1991:
Shes materialistic...
Try n direct her..
Talk to her about the future cos she seems too concerned about the present
when i advice she will even conclude that I'm right that she will change.bt next week continue with same characters so u see she's so carried away i want to have piss of mind.
Re: My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things by Netcry0(m): 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
UDUJ:
I am sorry to say this but here it goes: your girlfriend is a serial debtor and you cannot change her. The sooner you realise this the better for you before she puts you into insolvency.

It is in some people's DNA to owe. They buy everything without thinking about it. They already have outstanding debt but don't hesitate to owe someone else.

You can't change such people. You can continue the relationship if you like but just know that bankruptcy will soon move in and be your co-tenant.
this is wha i need
Re: My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things by agbolahan1991(m): 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
Netcry0:
when i advice she will even conclude that I'm right that she will change.bt next week continue with same characters so u see she's so carried away i want to have piss of mind.
Check the kind of friend she keep....
Re: My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things by DaInferno(m): 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2020
Netcry0:
My gf is turning something else o, this morning i just decided to check her WhatsApp and all i see is women selling cloths on WhatsApp she order and she claims she don't have money, my problem she keep pricing things online when she say don't have money she even went hwe far as taking a jeans credit now d gal is drawing her to either pay or drop the jeans back. I was very embarrassed when i saw her conversation, this is a gal have been dating for almot 9months now and i think i can't take this anymore because i have warned her about stuff like this and now she even went as far as take on credit i want to end this relationship for me to have peace of mind.i can't date a gal is is going crazy for material things.
I didn't see were you mentioned u tried buying some things for her and she rejected, abi u bought it but didn't mention in it in ur topic?
if you bought for her and she still goes for others,then problem dey,..but if not, you just want control that girl life without contributing a dime to her life.
Re: My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2020
ashewoboy:
We sight you sir ashewoboy, community preeq... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things by chatinent: 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
Simply, don't pay for anything she requests; advise her to go and work and learn to clear her bills herself.
Re: My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things by ashewoboy(m): 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
We sight you sir ashewoboy, community preeq... grin grin grin

are you not community pvssy? phuck out of here joorh. silly girl.

1 Like

Re: My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
ashewoboy:

are you not community pvssy? phuck out of here joorh. silly girl.
Lol. Tu vas bien? thank goodness say I no dey yab people because if I talk wetin dey my mind you fit no show for NL again. BTW, I called you community preeq cuz of your moniqer,
Re: My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things by ashewoboy(m): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Lol. Tu vas bien? thank goodness say I no dey yab people because if I talk wetin dey my mind you fit no show for NL again. BTW, I called you community preeq cuz of your moniqer

better then. thought you were taking shots because of my advice to the Op. we are goodcheesy.
Re: My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
ashewoboy:

better then. thought you were taking shots because of my advice to the Op. we are goodcheesy.
Lol, that's how we get things wrongly and rifts ensue!!! You didn't see the humour in that before going ahead to insult me, anyways, we're good.
Re: My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2020
Netcry0:
1 thing that also annoy is that she spend so much time on Instagram ~veiwing~ latest wears
Re: My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things by gunners160(m): 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
Netcry0:

is it your business? no, so let r be. Act like it does not concerns you, but the day she will use style and ask u any money for materials things , change ham for her
Re: My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things by JoshOxborn: 12:09am On Aug 01, 2020
Should we help you tell her that you're no longer interested in the relationship!? Mumu. Do the right thing!
Re: My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things by johnkey: 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
na dem! dey must post new clothes pic for Facebook every week
Re: My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things by ednut1(m): 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
Find another gf na
Re: My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
Dew04:
Sex also gives peace of mind.
Re: My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things by Agboki: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2020
Dump d fool, person Wey baf suppose no where em hang cloth.
Re: My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
AhmedEmeka:
Sex also gives peace of mind.
and STDs and a babymama.
Re: My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
This ain't being materialistic, she to me just happens to need those stuff like everyone does
Re: My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
Dew04:
and STDs and a babymama.
There is something call contraceptive and condoms.

Are you not thought safe sex in school or at home by your parents?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happened When A Woman Takes Man Power Like Jekomo Or Coco Samba? / Assisting Someone In Need; My experience. / Dont Ever Lose The Hope Message to Single Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.