Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:05 AM

Throwback: The Most Bizarre Nigerian Freaky Myths Children Ever Heard (funny) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Throwback: The Most Bizarre Nigerian Freaky Myths Children Ever Heard (funny) (43281 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Ooni Of Ife With The Ladies / Throwback Photos Of Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife / 6 Nigerian Cultural Myths That Are Unfavourable To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: The Most Bizarre Nigerian Freaky Myths Children Ever Heard (funny) by number5(m): 7:06pm On May 20, 2017
Lisaflex:

Wow! Dt mst hv been scary as hell! shocked..Things dey happen o!

I tell u...strange things really do happen. especially in this country of ours
Re: Throwback: The Most Bizarre Nigerian Freaky Myths Children Ever Heard (funny) by charlsecy(m): 2:48pm On May 21, 2017
You will be dwarf if someone jumps over you. To reverse it, the person had to jump over you again. LOL...
Re: Throwback: The Most Bizarre Nigerian Freaky Myths Children Ever Heard (funny) by mickwizzy(m): 8:29am On May 22, 2017
me don see bush baby for my boarding school before....no be good tin oo
Re: Throwback: The Most Bizarre Nigerian Freaky Myths Children Ever Heard (funny) by Lisaflex(f): 3:57pm On May 28, 2017
oshe11:
hahahahahahahahhahahaahhagrin

I wish I was..... grin
shocked U wish gini?! I don dey suspect u sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback: The Most Bizarre Nigerian Freaky Myths Children Ever Heard (funny) by Nobody: 3:35am On Jun 07, 2017
myking95:

True. They don't know that dogs have the ability to sense evil. Dogs can easily perceive a spiritual presence. They are not just intelligent enough to communicate it ....but they do show some signs.

@ emboldened,
Except for some few, human beings have lost the ability to communicate with animals. Most humans are only capable of communicating with each other through words, which is far less adequate compared to the way animals communicate with each other. Dogs, cats, whales, dolphins all communicate with each other through telepathy.

If u were to have a strong rapport with a dog, it will be picking up ur thoughts and communicating with u. But ur brain may not be attuned to the frequency at which the dog is transmitting to u.. B'cos that part of ur brain which is supposed to tune in to that frequency, is dormant.
Re: Throwback: The Most Bizarre Nigerian Freaky Myths Children Ever Heard (funny) by Nobody: 3:43am On Jun 07, 2017
myking95:

Dated one marine girl like that for years. Mehn na God save me o. All these riverine areas one has to be careful of the people they mingle with.

@ emboldened,
Sure. Once one raises his vibrations, consciously or subconsciously, in riverine areas, one is bound to perceive non-physical entities.
Re: Throwback: The Most Bizarre Nigerian Freaky Myths Children Ever Heard (funny) by Nobody: 4:01am On Jun 07, 2017
Lisaflex:

Abeg gv us details

The way u're interested in the story of ghosts, the way u're saturating ur mind with stories of ghosts and the more u focus ur attention on them, don't be surprised if u find yourself one day attracting them in your life, b'cos u're building an affinity with them and thereby drawing them into ur life.
It's a spiritual law.
Knowledge is power. With the right knowledge, one knows what to avoid as well as to attract into one's life.
No pun intended!
Re: Throwback: The Most Bizarre Nigerian Freaky Myths Children Ever Heard (funny) by Lisaflex(f): 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
obadizena:

The way u're interested in the story of ghosts, the way u're saturating ur mind with stories of ghosts and the more u focus ur attention on them, don't be surprised if u find yourself one day attracting them in your life, b'cos u're building an affinity with them and thereby drawing them into ur life.
It's a spiritual law.
Knowledge is power. With the right knowledge, one knows what to avoid as well as to attract into one's life.
No pun intended!

Sometimes i worry 4 myself ,bt i can't seem 2 help it...I jes find these stories fascinating grin
Re: Throwback: The Most Bizarre Nigerian Freaky Myths Children Ever Heard (funny) by AgoraRoad(m): 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
Visit [url]agoraroad.com[/url] Blog that archives FORBIDDEN knowledge from the Darknet, [url]agoraroad.com[/url]

Re: Throwback: The Most Bizarre Nigerian Freaky Myths Children Ever Heard (funny) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
Lisaflex:

Sometimes i worry 4 myself ,bt i can't seem 2 help it...I jes find these stories fascinating grin

grin
Re: Throwback: The Most Bizarre Nigerian Freaky Myths Children Ever Heard (funny) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
Bush baby is real. It's actually a wild cat that attacks you and drags you off into the bush. That crying baby sound is their "meow".
Re: Throwback: The Most Bizarre Nigerian Freaky Myths Children Ever Heard (funny) by Tejiriseth(m): 11:10am On Aug 08, 2018
It hung on your bus why, how.?
Most of these stories are from boarding schools.

I remember when we had to camp for WAEC back then in high school (Livingstone model college ikorodu) We would always tell stories about how mysterious beings lurk in the dark at night and bla bla bla...

Well we had an unfortunate encounter with one that hung on our bus from a cemetery at ikorodu on our way back from exam hall. grin
Re: Throwback: The Most Bizarre Nigerian Freaky Myths Children Ever Heard (funny) by peacefull(f): 4:45am On Mar 25, 2019
Wow cheesy
Toss teeth is same in my country.
Lower teeth is toss, Upper teeth is bury in the ground.

I learned a lot today! Thank you very much!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shaheeda Sanusi Slapped A Boy And I Supported Her - Emir Sanusi / African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o / DSS Detains Tricycle Rider In Osun On Orders Of Ooni Of Ife Over Text Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.