Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) (72545 Views)

Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by chrisseun(m): 10:53pm On May 19, 2017
Shey I no fine pass this one sha tongue
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Nifeola: 11:44pm On May 19, 2017
Olalemi handsome pass him sef even tho he no get six pack buh he get hunger pack, every pack na pack sha

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Jmkventures: 11:50pm On May 19, 2017
If I hear...?
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Katunation(m): 12:02am On May 20, 2017
[quote author=badassProdigy post=56675004] In case you missed the previous thread, read HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/3807509/most-handsome-man-world-social

Cute Uhn...

So do you now agree that he is the most handsome man in the world...?

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/more-photos-of-guy-social-media-dubbed.html?m=1

[/quote the guy be like Salvador in end chance
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by BOOKERPAGE(m): 12:10am On May 20, 2017
Nemesis has caught up with a randy 51-year-old Vice Principal arrested by the Police for allegedly impregnating a 16-year-old JSS 3 student of his school. The suspect has also been accused of sleeping with six other female students of the same school. Vanguard gathered that the Vice Principal had lured the teenage student to his office, where he had intercourse with her.

She disclosed that the VP has had sex with her three times in his office.

SEE FULL GIST AND PHOTOS HEREhttp://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/03/31/vice-principal-sex-me/
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by kk4real: 12:11am On May 20, 2017
chmond84u:
Those eyes sha

SCAM ALERT!
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by ebonyeyes88(f): 3:38am On May 20, 2017
1st pic oh my damn
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by chynie: 6:59am On May 20, 2017
Sarang:

Lol I said this immediately I saw these pics
Them whites Jus dey vote without our opinion cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by abels(m): 7:57am On May 20, 2017
Ther r black America guys far far handsome dan tid guy.. Many unknwn dudes sef
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Stanleyville(m): 8:20am On May 20, 2017
Hmmm

Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Fohlah(f): 8:32am On May 20, 2017
wwwho DAT one help
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On May 20, 2017
Partnerbiz:
The new photos didn't flatter him at all.

I think this dude is finer now.

I have changed my more mind...

That's my Indian crush, Hritik Roshan
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Priceless200(f): 1:33pm On May 20, 2017
He's cool, his eyes reminds me of Sheriff Hood 's(Anthony Starr) of Banshee eyes. Its so captivating.
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Gebbson007(m): 9:44pm On May 20, 2017
ChukaLupin:

So na only fine people be gay abi

Lol tar nA d 2nd pic make me tlk so
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Gebbson007(m): 9:45pm On May 20, 2017
Emmacj19:

So any fine or cute guy is now gay to. U must be as handsome as obasanjo. Nonsense

So tru ...
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by carammel(f): 10:03pm On May 20, 2017
This looks scary,something is so wrong with it.

Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by khiaa(f): 12:10pm On May 21, 2017
Alezy:
hi, u didn't see me online a while and u didn't check. Well I lost my phone

Why do you break my heart always?
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Alezy(m): 7:34pm On May 21, 2017
khiaa:

Why do you break my heart always?
am sorry dear, actually sent this before I saw ur mail. Am truly sorry. Hope u good? Happy sunday
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by DoctorNyash(m): 7:45pm On May 23, 2017
montezz:
Anthony Joshua fine pass this one. Flavour set.
Even me sef undecided
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by faizy(f): 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
see fyn guy **cries** God please let dis one not b gay o.. Biko!!! abeg Wetin b d guy name sef.... one thing I know is if dey one choose most handsome.. twill surely b a black man.... na blacks dey look more handsome,strong nd masculine.... even if I wan marry oyinbo.... na black American sure pass..... #all dose fine white dudes b looking like chicks.. **ewwww***

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by smilingface(m): 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
fratermathy:
Na this guy fine pass for the world. See below
you fine ooo
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by Nggs121: 11:13am On Dec 14, 2018
Una dey cracce
Re: The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) by collette10: 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
**Those eyes though, love it**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? / Meet US Lady Who Moved To Ukraine To Strip For Ukrainian Soldiers (photos) / What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.