Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) (83880 Views)

Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army / BREAKING!!! Nigeria Soldiers Strip Biafra Women Unciad At Conference(photos) / BREAKING!!! Nigerian Soldiers Strip Biafra Women Naked At Conference Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by nkwuocha: 12:05pm On May 21, 2017
farouk0403:

kiss my ass

No need to, I'm sure there's one Alhaji drilling it well enough. grin
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by donborg(m): 1:34pm On May 21, 2017
AnanseK:

Doesn't sound either intelligent or serious enough. Look at my advice again.
mr intelligensia must i do what you say?
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Justiceleague1: 7:19pm On May 22, 2017
farouk0403:
I am not bragging neither i want to prove anything for you, i just want to show you the insight of my beautiful queens, i know you must have swallowed your last saliva after seeing those pictures, they are far better than those your hairy yam legged women. our women are feminine in nature

mental..
grin mallam

hows de alh drilling ur ....

I believe theres bla bla bla..bk hm grin

op,God bless those mothers and grant them their wish.
Allah shall put the hypocrite enemies,who think they are doing Him service, to shame.
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Dedetwo(m): 7:32pm On May 22, 2017
IpobExposed:

You must not be a thief to identify a thief it is education. But Igbos are prostitutes, thieves and criminals.

You must be a super human to identify a thief otherwise you are a big fool. A thief is usually caught in the act or implicated by co-conspirator. It is apparent your education sucks.
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 22, 2017
Dedetwo:

You must be a super human to identify a thief otherwise you are a big fool. A thief is usually caught in the act or implicated by co-conspirator. It is apparent your education sucks.

i am a learned man all IPOBarecriminals
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by farouk0403(m): 8:40pm On May 22, 2017
Justiceleague1:

mental..
grin mallam

hows de alh drilling ur ....

I believe theres bla bla bla..bk hm grin

op,God bless those mothers and grant them their wish.
Allah shall put the hypocrite enemies,who think they are doing Him service, to shame.

I didnt get you please can you elaborate and this time be more specific on what you are trying to tell me.
Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by AskProf: 11:07pm On May 22, 2017
IpobExposed:
This were the pictures of the terrorist Biafra women before the soldiers intercepted them

This is where you will end up

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Justiceleague1: 6:10am On May 23, 2017
farouk0403:

I didnt get you please can you elaborate and this time be more specific on what you are trying to tell me.

4k off

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by farouk0403(m): 6:24am On May 23, 2017
Justiceleague1:

4k off

ok >>>>>>>>>>

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" / Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) / Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.