Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) (83877 Views)

Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army / BREAKING!!! Nigeria Soldiers Strip Biafra Women Unciad At Conference(photos) / BREAKING!!! Nigerian Soldiers Strip Biafra Women Naked At Conference Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by PFRB: 3:01pm On May 19, 2017
Shame on all of you talking bad abiut these innocent women.

13 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 19, 2017
gberra:
my.. nd too dey follow look. No mind am.

Bro I feel sorry for the shut down of your YouTube account.

IPOB criminals were constantly reporting me for terrorism. Because I keep bringing old terrorizing audios from their leader Nnamdi Kanu.

But God pass terrorist

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 19, 2017
PFRB:

They want to seduce with their old slacked nyash

10 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Garrithe1st: 3:07pm On May 19, 2017
Useless women. They are shameless to say the least.

undecided

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by gberra: 3:09pm On May 19, 2017
Ngokafor:

...see this one.You know i am spot on...anyway your comrades are on their way
I have been looking to see this woman among them but haven't spot her yet. Was she beside you tied in her rag wrapper or in her son's house laughing at the foolishness of Ipob dirtbags?
ephi123 help in the search biko.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 19, 2017
IpobExposed:

Shameless IPOB women.

My YouTube account ban have been lifted ekele diri Chineke
Joe Igbokwe, they will come for you

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Kwarupshun(m): 3:13pm On May 19, 2017
What a tribe.
Please keep exposing them. The world will know these people and their nature soon enough

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by wristbangle: 3:15pm On May 19, 2017
Kaetoh:
Yorrobers are the most useless and senseless ethnic group on the face of the earth. I have met many of you both in and out of your useless country and I tell it's so difficult to understand what torments you people so much that you find it hard to mind your own business for once . The op is such an irredeemable repetitive jambite , a clown who thinks he can earn a living by hating on Igbos. Just like awo-ole-owo your self inflicted death will be so cruel and irrelevant.

Easy with your level of hatred.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by xelly: 3:16pm On May 19, 2017
HungerBAD:
Wow.

Just watched the video. They even brought a woman from Calabar wearing bra too,to be a speaker and she is claiming Biafra.

All right thinking Easterners,that are well brought up,should condemn this show of shame by their women.

These are mothers,wives,grannies and should not act this way at all.

The painful part is that i dont even see Nnamdi Kanu's mother anywhere near them.

When will these guys have sense?

Where Mama Nnamdi Kanu?

At the bolded, is Biafra for Kanu and family?

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 19, 2017
hungerbad sarrki gamegod Omenkalives
more

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by MasterChen: 3:23pm On May 19, 2017
wristbangle:

Easy with your level of hatred.

That guy ban go fat wella. Like 2 months grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by OkoNDOoBo: 3:25pm On May 19, 2017
Igbo fair skin still remains a myth ,all I see here is black ugly ducklings,with slacked boobs,overbleached body, dirty old rags,with yam legs everywhere

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by wristbangle: 3:27pm On May 19, 2017
MasterChen:

That guy ban go fat wella. Like 2 months grin

grin grin

I swear!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by OkoNDOoBo: 3:27pm On May 19, 2017
IpobExposed:
More
poverty and illiteracy is bane of all this useless agitations, how many wife of a prominent politicians can we identify in the pics

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by OkoNDOoBo: 3:28pm On May 19, 2017
IpobExposed:
This were the pictures of the terrorist Biafra women before the soldiers intercepted them
ugly ducklings in one photo

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by OkoNDOoBo: 3:31pm On May 19, 2017
gab264:
We proclaim with bride the inevitable of our struggle.

This fail state should not underestimate our resolve to break away in this charm enclave nation.

Ibnsultan once again u have demonstrated ur stupidity.
where is ur mother among all these ugly ducklings that is suffering from ignorance and abject poverty diseases.

you can as well mention one top politicians wives in south east that participate

18 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by IgbosAreGreat(f): 3:31pm On May 19, 2017
HungerBAD:
Wow.

Just watched the video. They even brought a woman from Calabar wearing bra too,to be a speaker and she is claiming Biafra.

All right thinking Easterners,that are well brought up,should condemn this show of shame by their women.

These are mothers,wives,grannies and should not act this way at all.

The painful part is that i dont even see Nnamdi Kanu's mother anywhere near them.

When will these guys have sense?

Where Mama Nnamdi Kanu?

u dey fear me

Mynd44 haha

c Afonjas women below

dirty as usual

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Omofunaab2: 3:32pm On May 19, 2017
These pictures depicts the true state of igboland and not the GRA pictures you see every where.

I thought these people said brown roofs is alien to the south east.

See as dem plenty for d pictures

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Omofunaab2: 3:34pm On May 19, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
Igbo fair skin still remains a myth ,all I see here is black ugly ducklings,with slacked boobs,overbleached body, dirty old rags,with yam legs everywhere

Lol, i think say na only me see am ni

11 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Omofunaab2: 3:35pm On May 19, 2017
PFRB:

Would you have allowed your mother to do this?

12 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by fearNORTH: 3:51pm On May 19, 2017
What did y'all say when Yoruba Women protested against Buhari

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by Guestlander: 3:56pm On May 19, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:

One even said they look like Ethiopians and Eritreans. I don't see that similarities in these pictures.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by koladebrainiac(m): 3:57pm On May 19, 2017
LOL WHY ARE DEY ON DIRTY BRA ??

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by vpaymoney(m): 3:59pm On May 19, 2017
Rubbish. They should go and learn how to go naked from south African women. Why them no remove the bra naa? Next time make una comot bra jorr. Nonsense! Make the world see the fallen heroes for ya 'Chester 'nited.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by waledeji(m): 4:04pm On May 19, 2017
Where is Nkem4040 who said igbos look like Ethiopians and Eritreans cheesy cheesy cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) by OkoNDOoBo: 4:04pm On May 19, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:

so u think dat dis una kwashioko afonjas look more than our women
lol e pain amgringrin!!!!!

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" / Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) / Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.