Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (79754 Views)

Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style / Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by technicallyrich(m): 1:25pm On May 20, 2017
Queenakande:
why did you have to rubbish Yoruba ladies like that?
All the things I'm saying about yoruba girls are they liars.
Are they not dirty.
Do they wash their pant.
Don't they smell like goat shit.
Don't they fart carelessly.
Are they not retards and give birth to cowards.
Don't they cook irritating foods like ewedu.
ETC
Please I will like you to prove the above point wrong
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by vivypretty(f): 5:10pm On May 20, 2017
zanga420:
what's your business in the ass being grabbed? Is it your ass? Is the owner or grabber complaining.
If he like let him grab the boo.bs, it doesn't concern you. Mind your business.
Wise talk my foot. Face front joor

how is my comment your business

are you the ass grabber or the grabbee
face back joor
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by zanga420: 6:14pm On May 20, 2017
vivypretty:

how is my comment your business

are you the ass grabber or the grabbee
face back joor
how's the grabbing your business. Is your grabbing? Shift abeg
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by vivypretty(f): 8:15pm On May 20, 2017
zanga420:
how's the grabbing your business. Is your grabbing? Shift abeg
how is me talking about grabbing ur business
come closer
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by zanga420: 9:13pm On May 20, 2017
vivypretty:

how is mw talking about grabbing ur business
come closer
because the grabbing doesn't concern you. It's not your grabbing. If it's your grabbing I won't complain
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by vivypretty(f): 9:48pm On May 20, 2017
zanga420:
because the grabbing doesn't concern you. It's not your grabbing. If it's your grabbing I won't complain
maybe since I didn't mention you, u will stop mentioning me
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by zanga420: 10:30pm On May 20, 2017
vivypretty:
maybe since I didn't mention you, u will stop mentioning me
maybe now you've learnt to face you're business we'll call it a day
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by apatheticme(f): 10:44pm On May 20, 2017
48noble:
hml to makeup
Lol no chill whatsoever! Savage
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by vivypretty(f): 10:52pm On May 20, 2017
zanga420:
maybe now you've learnt to face you're business we'll call it a day
maybe when u start minding ur business we will call it a night
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 20, 2017
Mckandre:
What I remember when i look at the babe angry angry angry

Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by ogochimereinno: 1:46am On May 21, 2017
How you can Move from Dating to Relationship

At a time in you would want to make the relationship to move from just dating to officially being in a relationship. If you think that you both are moving in a great direction. This stage is not that easy to handle, but there are some important processes/methods you can use to turn dating into a relationship.

http://www.inforedu.com/2017/05/how-you-can-move-from-dating-to.html

Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by 48noble(m): 10:21am On May 21, 2017
apatheticme:
Lol no chill whatsoever! Savage

u want chills?... then,wash that face
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Samphoenix1: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
black men and yansh
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by MeeLan: 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
bony asx ladies flaunts backside more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by MeeLan: 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
this one bleach so teyyyyyy face yellow pass hand!
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by NorthernSerene(m): 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
is that one backside?

So backsides go pose this wood go carry body stand cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

yansh wen some girls boobs big pass na yansh?

Make we hear word , horn'y man wen no get eye
Hahahahahaha! Guy na so, you get am
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by jbblues24(m): 12:23am On May 31, 2019
My husband rates this animation very magical :-) grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. / Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.