Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men (3032 Views)

Coronavirus: Our Men Are Fucking Us Too Much- Ghana Women Protest / Two kenyan women stripped And beaten for raping a 53 year old man(pics) / Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 19, 2017
Keenysbojan:
pls lets be friends i need south african girls

You need them to do what? There are other South Africans here, perhaps they'll be able to help you with the hookups, I'm not a Madam, I don't do that
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by Keenysbojan(m): 7:51pm On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

You need them to do what? There are other South Africans here, perhaps they'll be able to help you with the hookups, I'm not a Madam, I don't do that
i never said u are a madam, i need dem to be friends. Just help
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:52pm On May 19, 2017
Keenysbojan:
how do u expect me to knw?
There's only one way to way find out
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 19, 2017
Keenysbojan:
i never said u are a madam, i need dem to be friends. Just help

No, can't do. Sorry. You're on your own, buddy. Maybe some will help you though smiley

@Lionessza, is your crying friend ready to mingle? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by Frolic: 7:57pm On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

No, can't do. Sorry. You're on your own, buddy. Maybe some will help you though smiley
what r u feeling like right now?... just asking smiley
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by Keenysbojan(m): 7:58pm On May 19, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
There's only one way to way find out
then find out urself na
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 19, 2017
Frolic:
what r u feeling like right now?... just asking smiley

I feel nothing. Why?
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by Keenysbojan(m): 8:00pm On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

u dey feel big nw abi
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by Frolic: 8:00pm On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

I feel nothing. Why?
Forget I asked
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 19, 2017
Keenysbojan:
u dey feel big nw abi

Are you serious? Because of what you said? Actually, I feel indifferent.
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:08pm On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

So why are they complaining if that's the case? The men should be the ones protesting
There are more men than women in the world

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by Keenysbojan(m): 8:30pm On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Are you serious? Because of what you said? Actually, I feel indifferent.
i hear
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:30pm On May 19, 2017
Keenysbojan:
then find out urself na
Abeg guy borrow me ur d.I.c.k make l use test am
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by Keenysbojan(m): 10:23pm On May 19, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

Abeg guy borrow me ur d.I.c.k make l use test am
my d.i.c.k is busy thrusting
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:28pm On May 19, 2017
Keenysbojan:
my d.i.c.k is busy thrusting
Please please do quick Kenya fella are waiting
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by Keenysbojan(m): 12:30am On May 20, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

Please please do quick Kenya fella are waiting
the Kitty-Cat i'm thrusting is too sweet i cnt remove my d.i.c.k frm her

so go look for anoda
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by def111(m): 7:58am On May 21, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Kenya has more men than women though.

have you go to Kenya to see,... I have been they, Kenya men no dey fit handle them women well....
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by Lionessza(f): 6:28am On May 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahahaha she wouldn't be interested I'm 100%sure , sorry grin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Pervert Called Out By Girl On Facebook (photos) / Need Someone...for A Serious Relationship / Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.