Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Man Gets An Erection While Standing Behind A Lady On BRT Queue(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets An Erection While Standing Behind A Lady On BRT Queue(video) (2363 Views)

Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos / Man Left With An Erection While Standing Behind A Bikini Clad Woman / Man Caught Massaging His Joystick On The Backside Of Lady On BRT Queue (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Gets An Erection While Standing Behind A Lady On BRT Queue(video) by IratzsMicheal(m): 7:45pm On May 19, 2017
An unidentified helpless man was caught on camera getting a close contact with his dingus on a lady's behind while waiting in queue for a BRT bus in Lagos, has gone viral.

In the embarrassing clip below, the lady who seems not to be aware of what was happening behind her can be seen making a move further to the bus.

But the man whose huge dingus was visibly seen in his trousers couldn't resist the lady's behind as he kept a close track to achieve his aim which unknowingly to him he was busted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzCoqxY66l0

http://newscantell..com/2017/05/man-gets-erection-while-standing-behind.html

(1) (Reply)

Hmm.... I'm Tired Of How Life Is Torturing Me! / COZA: I Love You So Much, A Nigerian Lady Begs Pastor Biodun To Rape Her / I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.