Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders (2348 Views)

Naira Landers Please I Need Ur Urgent Advise. / I Need Ur Urgent Advice Pls My Husband n His Married Mistress Exchang Nude Pics / Is My Girl Friend A Theif? Please I Need Ur Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2019

2 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
you're a cancer to this beautiful world.

this is gross

22 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by Kamelot77(m): 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
You're not normal,
Sango needs to locate you quickly.

8 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by ojun50(m): 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
Op i just return from work, let me sleep first i will come back to give you advice,,,,,, bt for the main time just knw that yr are nt normal

8 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by Abfinest007(m): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
men will alway be men even if u give a man 1000 girls for him to chose the most beautiful one from he will still cry foul for missing the reminin 999

7 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by IceColdVeins(m): 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
ojun50:
Op i just return from work, let me sleep first i will come back to give you advice,,,,,, bt for the main time just knw that yr are nt normal
walahi my ribs wan crack

2 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by Ekehwinz: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
To think that you're even married makes me want to throw up. Walai!

4 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by Lonestar124: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
Oga go for holy cleansing and deliverance that girl is keeping your personal contact in her secret chamber.

6 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
Go and wash your head in bar beach. I doubt if you've bought an I phone for your wife. I'm sorry for you sir, a father and husband should have more sense than this. If you want advice, then it's simple, cut off all contact from her before she ruins you financially, emotionally and spiritually.

7 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
You’re mad because your side chick is sleeping with other men?

Are you alright?

She owes no loyalty to you, and she will never be loyal to you no matter what. Forget it. Either you keep on funding her lifestyle and chop her meat at the same time, because clearly there’s something about her meat that you can’t let go of. Or you cut her off and focus on your wife. Pick one and close your eyes.

9 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by pocohantas(f): 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
Safitu:
You’re mad because your side chick is sleeping with other men?

Are you alright?

She owes no loyalty to you, and she will never be loyal to you no matter what. Forget it. Either you keep on funding her lifestyle and chop her meat at the same time, because clearly there’s something about her meat that you can’t let go of. Or you cut her off and focus on your wife. Pick one and close your eyes.

-Or he should divorce his wife and marry the side chick.

-Or he can consider taking her as a second wife, if his religion permits.

He is spoiled for choice. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by missyojo(f): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hummmmmm!!! The things we read on social media. Oga you broke the marital vow you had with your wife by sharing your body with another woman. You claimed to love your wife but still keeping another girl as a side chick.
Habaaaaa!!!!
The girl knows your weaknesses which is her pussy you are enjoying claiming to love her and she knows you can't do without it.
But wait oooo..... You know this girl sexual escapades with other men and you still sleeps with her. Aren't you afraid of STI's, HIV/AIDs and other sexually transmitted diseases
It's now I truly believe that men are scums and you are one of them.
My advice is that NEVER YOU GO BACK TO THAT GIRL AGAIN. BLOCK HER FROM REACHING YOU
And ask God to forgive you. We all make mistakes at one point in our lives but never you try to make this mistake again. BE SELF CONTROL
Gracia's!!!!

6 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by missyojo(f): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
ojun50:

Lol grin grin
Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
Shey they said that when men have sex outside their marriage they do it without emotional attachment, just purely transactional.. wetin come be this grin

Oga oo you no get shame at all you are just walking about with a head that the brain is missing.

7 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by nicerod(m): 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2019
Look at this old f.oil and ur children will think that they have a wise dad

4 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by pocohantas(f): 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
virgoquin:
Shey they said that when men have sex outside their marriage they do it without emotional attachment, just purely transactional.. wetin come be this grin

Oga oo you no get shame at all you are just walking about with a head that the brain is missing.

Believe that and you'll believe anything.

How else do side chicks become wives? grin

4 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by durubennie(m): 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
angry

2 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by emelda86(f): 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
What!!! Blood of Isaac

Ah marriage hmmm....I don't know what to say

U mean uve been doing all this for this girl yet she still ain't loyal, have u done half for your wife? Men!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by Diamond23(f): 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
just go to your wife, confess ur sins to her den come back nd give us advice cux u won’t be needing any frm us again rather u will be d one to give us

4 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
grin

Mehn I raise yansh for this my brother.
Some people nor get shame shar.
You shouldn’t have brought this here.

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
pocohantas:

Believe that and you'll believe anything.

How else do side chicks become wives? grin

Lol, that's the common narrative cheating men here use to justify their cheating habit.

They even go as far as saying that a cheating wife is more dangerous than a cheating husband because she does hers with emotion. grin
That's why I am surprised to see one of them doing his own with emotion cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
virgoquin:

Lol, that's the common narrative cheating men here use to justify their cheating habit.

They even go as far as saying that a cheating wife is more dangerous than a cheating husband because she does hers with emotion. grin
That's why I am surprised to see one of them doing his own with emotion cheesy cheesy
Virgoperidot
Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
My brother,pls,just ignore these set of guys that have been abusing u here.Most of them even do worse things to please a side chic.
The fact that a married man has a side chick does not mean that he does not love his wife.However it is wrong to cheat on ur wife.
People who marry two or more wives love all of them.
I would ve advised u to take her in as a second wife if ur wife or religion permits it as it seems u love her,but with ur description if this girl,she is just a slay queen and not a wife material.
She is not d "for better,for worse type".
She only keep cheating on u and ruin u financially,then move on to d next man that can afford her lifestyle.
Just murder that love u ve for her and let her be.

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
Logunyakata:
What am about to say here will generate lots of abuses but I don't mind as long as I get d right pieces of advice.
I am a married man.My wife and I leave apart within Nigeria due to my work.I work outside d state where my family reside but visit my family every two weeks.
Somehow,I started dating a 25 year old girl whom I eventually developed feelings for her and decided to keep her as a permanent side chic and didn't want her to ve any other boyfriend.
I provided all that she needed within my limited resources and ensures that she does not lack.I even helped her thru school until she graduated.
Along d line,despite all I did to provide for her,she cheated on me with someone she met on social media just b'cos d man promised to give her #100k.And after that,she kept sleeping with d man who kept giving her different amounts of money ranging from #30-50k while still sleeping with d man who is also married.
And d painful thing about d situation is that d very week she first slept with d man for #100k,I gave her #70k to take care of some bills and told her to hold for me until d next week to give her d balance of #40k she requested 4.I was able to discover what she was doing when she went into d toilet at midnight to receive a call from d man who was also expecting her that same day ,since he didn't know she had another man in her life. She was begging d man not to get angry,telling him all sort of lies for not meeting him at d hotel as he requested.Unknown to her,I was by d toilet door and listened to all her conversations as she thought I was deep asleep.She was shocked when she came out & met me by d door.Obviously she had no choice but to confess that she had been sleeping with d man for about three months and she needed d #100k to buy additional clothes to boost her wardrobe as d money I had given her for clothes was not enough.I was very shocked that she could do what she did for money to buy clothes.I am a very jealous person and I could not imagine that she had been sharing me with some other person,but b'cos of d love I ve for her,I 4gave her and continued in d relationship and ensured that I kept providing for her just as I provided for my family.She never lacked.Despite that Nairalanders,she just cheated on me again with another man in d hotel,obviously for money.Obviously,I ve ended d relationship and want to move on but d challenge I ve is that I can't stop thinking about her while at d same time I don't want to remain in that kind of relationship b'cos she will not change.She will keep cheating.What I observe about her is that she is used to living a social media life where wants to compete with her friends on social media or celebrities in terms of dressing and class of living. Posting pictures in expensive dressing & grooming, brandishing her iPhone which I bought for her.She was using an iPhone 6 but pressurized me to buy iPhone x for her which I did.Recently,b'4 d break up she was even requesting for iPhone xs max and #150k to buy clothes & shoes.
I knew from d onset that she is a very materialistic person but I never held it against her.This was a girl that when I met her,she was struggling to survive.
She was travelling from one state to the other to sleep with different men to raise some money to support what her parents were giving in school.
I liked her despite my observations.She demanded for #80k for her birthday just one week after we met and I gave her.Two months later,I caught her making a sex video call with someone while they were both masturbating but I still stuck with her.Things that could ve scared most men.I just liked her.After that incident, she promised to be stable with me and let me know whenever she has a single man to marry,so that we can peacefully part ways but she rather cheated on me twice despite my efforts to provide for her.
So,nairalanders,I ended d relationship some days,ago but I keep thinking about her and can't concentrate.Am even tempted to go back to her which I know it is not d best decision.Though she has been begging for forgiveness and says she want me back.
I am just confused.I need advice.
I know I ve done wrong to love another woman beside my wife whom I still love very much,but am just caught in d web of this girl and do not know if am normal.
Pls,u shld all temper justice with mercy as u abuse me but give me d right advice.

Go confess your sins and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by carter009(m): 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
WTF!!!!!!!! are you talking about, for God's sake you are married, why cheating on your wife, just look at how much your spending on this your so called side chic, this your story makes me sick,, don't worry karma will soon visit you if you don't change your ways.....

4 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by MichaelBukamzy(m): 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen,the award for THE MOST STOOPID NAIRALANDER OF THE YEAR goes to mr op

3 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by citadels(f): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
I don't believe you. This is story for the God's please. Next!
Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by luvyaself95(m): 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
Reading with laugh and anger baba you be stupid person ever liveth... for the advice leave that drainer before she drain your life...

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by waywardpikin: 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
You sir, are a fòol. I don't waste my advice on foòls.

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
Are you seriously complaining b|c your side chick is cheating on you, A MARRIED MAN? Like, are you serious?

I hope she continues to cheat on you if you take her back. It's your wife I pity b|c all the money you've invested in this your side chick could've gone to her and your kids.

Ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders by lovelybugs(f): 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
The only thing that pains me about this whole thing is that if op had used all the money he invested in his side chick to open a business for his wife they would probably be able to stay together

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

S / This Video Got People Talking, See What This Man Is Doing To His Friend Chest. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.