Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

I Want To Open A Church Check This Name For Me Or Make Suggestions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Open A Church Check This Name For Me Or Make Suggestions (1303 Views)

Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Make Suggestions Based On Experience: Which......? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Open A Church Check This Name For Me Or Make Suggestions by Poorboy: 8:22pm On May 19, 2017
I want to name it "PER SECONDS MIRACLE MINISTRIES"

1 Like

Re: I Want To Open A Church Check This Name For Me Or Make Suggestions by falconey(m): 8:24pm On May 19, 2017
Poorboy:
undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Open A Church Check This Name For Me Or Make Suggestions by KingSINZ: 8:25pm On May 19, 2017
How about "Dollar Rain Assembly" gringrin

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Open A Church Check This Name For Me Or Make Suggestions by feran15(m): 8:26pm On May 19, 2017
Jesus didn't tell you the name?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Open A Church Check This Name For Me Or Make Suggestions by blaquebelle: 8:29pm On May 19, 2017
This one don crase
Be playing with God's work, till he nabs you one day

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Open A Church Check This Name For Me Or Make Suggestions by Poorboy: 8:35pm On May 19, 2017
blaquebelle:
This one don crase
Meaning? please if you don't have what to say keep quiet...
Re: I Want To Open A Church Check This Name For Me Or Make Suggestions by goodmorning40: 8:49pm On May 19, 2017
Come and be rich church of God
Re: I Want To Open A Church Check This Name For Me Or Make Suggestions by Ajewealth123(m): 8:58pm On May 19, 2017
Poorboy:
you no like per seconds billing?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Open A Church Check This Name For Me Or Make Suggestions by blaquebelle: 8:58pm On May 19, 2017
Poorboy:
Meaning? please if you don't have what to say keep quiet...
You're really poor indeed

1 Like

Re: I Want To Open A Church Check This Name For Me Or Make Suggestions by Poorboy: 9:00pm On May 19, 2017
blaquebelle:
You're really poor indeed
Are you suffering from depression?
Re: I Want To Open A Church Check This Name For Me Or Make Suggestions by dajoaneke(m): 9:04pm On May 19, 2017
...Why allow man to name the house of God. It's the work of the holy spirit. If you are not called by God or ready to walk the life of Christ; just stop here please. Don't bring shame to my father's house
Re: I Want To Open A Church Check This Name For Me Or Make Suggestions by Baawaa(m): 9:05pm On May 19, 2017
Poorboy:
Re: I Want To Open A Church Check This Name For Me Or Make Suggestions by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 19, 2017
KingSINZ:
How about "Dollar Rain Assembly" gringrin

grin

Re: I Want To Open A Church Check This Name For Me Or Make Suggestions by Poorboy: 9:06pm On May 19, 2017
dajoaneke:
...Why allow man to name the house of God. It's the work of the holy spirit. If you are not called by God or ready to walk the life of Christ; just stop here please. Don't bring shame to my father's house
make suggestions spare me the sermon
Re: I Want To Open A Church Check This Name For Me Or Make Suggestions by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 19, 2017
feran15:
Jesus didn't tell you the name?

Ask again o

Re: I Want To Open A Church Check This Name For Me Or Make Suggestions by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 19, 2017
blaquebelle:
This one don crase

Haha

Re: I Want To Open A Church Check This Name For Me Or Make Suggestions by Headlesschicken(m): 9:10pm On May 19, 2017
undecided undecided pucci hole....
Re: I Want To Open A Church Check This Name For Me Or Make Suggestions by Poorboy: 9:34pm On May 19, 2017
Headlesschicken:
undecided undecided pucci hole....
Meaning?
Re: I Want To Open A Church Check This Name For Me Or Make Suggestions by ikp120(m): 9:36pm On May 19, 2017

Ask again o
Bro these your memes though, hmmm
Re: I Want To Open A Church Check This Name For Me Or Make Suggestions by dajoaneke(m): 9:47pm On May 19, 2017
You wont listen to my sermon but you want to preach. Poorboy, I see you are doing this for the money. Such a shame!
Poorboy:
make suggestions spare me the sermon
Re: I Want To Open A Church Check This Name For Me Or Make Suggestions by Poorboy: 9:49pm On May 19, 2017
dajoaneke:
You wont listen to my sermon but you want to preach. Poorboy, I see you are doing this for the money. Such a shame!
it's like you have what to say, ok make suggestions...
Re: I Want To Open A Church Check This Name For Me Or Make Suggestions by realestniggah: 9:49pm On May 19, 2017
okay use " AM JUST A SCAMMER AND AM JUST HERE FOR YOUR MONEY CHRISTIAN PENTECOSTAL MINISTRY "

you have to be very specific with your intentions so people can take you serious

1 Like

Re: I Want To Open A Church Check This Name For Me Or Make Suggestions by Dgunnerz(m): 9:56pm On May 19, 2017
I suggest " Heavenly Funds Ministries World Wide "
Re: I Want To Open A Church Check This Name For Me Or Make Suggestions by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 19, 2017
grin
Re: I Want To Open A Church Check This Name For Me Or Make Suggestions by Poorboy: 10:27pm On May 19, 2017
Dgunnerz:
I suggest " Heavenly Funds Ministries World Wide "
Really?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Open A Church Check This Name For Me Or Make Suggestions by Poorboy: 11:11pm On May 19, 2017
Ajewealth123:
you no like per seconds billing?
I no get you bro, i no like or i like?
Re: I Want To Open A Church Check This Name For Me Or Make Suggestions by Poorboy: 11:47pm On May 19, 2017
More suggestions
Re: I Want To Open A Church Check This Name For Me Or Make Suggestions by BOOKERPAGE(m): 12:12am On May 20, 2017
Nemesis has caught up with a randy 51-year-old Vice Principal arrested by the Police for allegedly impregnating a 16-year-old JSS 3 student of his school. The suspect has also been accused of sleeping with six other female students of the same school. Vanguard gathered that the Vice Principal had lured the teenage student to his office, where he had intercourse with her.

She disclosed that the VP has had sex with her three times in his office.

SEE FULL GIST AND PHOTOS HEREhttp://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/03/31/vice-principal-sex-me/
Re: I Want To Open A Church Check This Name For Me Or Make Suggestions by piusadamawa(m): 12:18am On May 20, 2017
My broda God is not an author of confusion .....for u to b asking men wat name to give ur church .....ist ur God is half worker .......pls oo
Re: I Want To Open A Church Check This Name For Me Or Make Suggestions by Poorboy: 12:42am On May 20, 2017
piusadamawa:
My broda God is not an author of confusion .....for u to b asking men wat name to give ur church .....ist ur God is half worker .......pls oo
Are you sure?
Re: I Want To Open A Church Check This Name For Me Or Make Suggestions by Poorboy: 8:06am On May 20, 2017
realestniggah:
okay use " AM JUST A SCAMMER AND AM JUST HERE FOR YOUR MONEY CHRISTIAN PENTECOSTAL MINISTRY "

you have to be very specific with your intentions so people can take you serious
Is that all?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Catch My Cheating Gf / Le#ked Video Just Look At What This Two Ca-ught Doing At The Side Of There CAR!! / My new Date Is 5 inch below my shoulder, does the height difference matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.