Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Sex On A First Date, Yeah Or Nay? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On A First Date, Yeah Or Nay? (1630 Views)

Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street In London Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pix) / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex On A First Date, Yeah Or Nay? by BoldTint(f): 11:57pm On May 19, 2017
dingbang:
you didn't have to insult him.. Cmon.... I thought you both were on the same page.. Jeez. Now you being so cheap after all

we still are...Dingbang
Re: Sex On A First Date, Yeah Or Nay? by BOOKERPAGE(m): 12:01am On May 20, 2017
Nemesis has caught up with a randy 51-year-old Vice Principal arrested by the Police for allegedly impregnating a 16-year-old JSS 3 student of his school. The suspect has also been accused of sleeping with six other female students of the same school. Vanguard gathered that the Vice Principal had lured the teenage student to his office, where he had intercourse with her.

She disclosed that the VP has had sex with her three times in his office.

SEE FULL GIST AND PHOTOS HEREhttp://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/03/31/vice-principal-sex-me/
Re: Sex On A First Date, Yeah Or Nay? by ise82(m): 12:02am On May 20, 2017
It's real. We did it the day I met my sweetest woman. She's all I ve.
Re: Sex On A First Date, Yeah Or Nay? by BoldTint(f): 12:09am On May 20, 2017
Frolic:
the truth pill is too bitter for you to swallow I understand, but you could have simply rejected it "politely" instead of trudging this not-noble path of airing your conundrums. ..

see? I wasn't wrong after all.

we balance just fine.
Re: Sex On A First Date, Yeah Or Nay? by Nobody: 12:41am On May 20, 2017
I really see nothing wrong in it. It's perfectly fine. It depends on the people involved in the date and what appeals more to them both. Personally though, I wouldn't indulge in it. The male attitude to sex has been perpetually portrayed as unimaginative and direct. While female seduction lures men into dark, unknown space - the realm of the vagïna, so to speak - male love is centered on the known and visible, on the phallus and penetration. It is like a Cruise missile that wants to get to its target as directly as possible in order to detonate (ejäculate). It seeks to get the job done fast. Whereas female seduction concerns the symbolic order, male love is focused on mastering the real order - the physical completion of the sex act. It is about instant gratification. I want to RESIST, for a moment, the reptilian male impulse, that bestial side of the archetypal male that fully expresses his Dyonisian nature, to experience the deep excitement and thrill that comes with being subjected to the tantalizing feeling associated with prolonged, mind-blowing art of seduction. cool

Consider activities such as striptease and burlesque. They are about tantalizing the male imagination. The art is in how slowly a woman can disrobe, how fevered she can make her audience in anticipation of the final unveiling. The performer is operating in the symbolic realm. Each item she removes is heavy with symbolic weight, and gets heavier as she reaches the items that conceal the things the men most want to see. As she reaches the final item, she is moving incredibly slowly, magnifying every gesture, every tiny adjustment of the last garment which conceals the holy grail. Men's eyes are bulging and their tongues hanging out. They are literally drooling. Yet what is about to be revealed is something they have seen countless times before and in some senses is an absence rather than a presence. Women are nevertheless able to transform it symbolically into the sanctum sanctorum, the holy of holies, where the goddess resides..... Venus herself. Think of the ultimate striptease... Salome's dance of the seven veils. So seductive was it, so potent and infinitely bewitching, that it cost a prophet his life. It was the perfect performance. It gripped Herod's imagination and never let go. Flirtation, titillating gestures, oblique glances, double entendres, mysterious codes, whispered promises - all of these revolve around delayed gratification, and can be thrilling and gripping on the imagination. It explores the inner Dionysus in a completely different but fascinating way, and I would prefer an exercise in such divine art on a first date to having sex itself. grin grin grin

After all, the point of Orgasm is a union with the divine itself, and women are the portals to the Gods, what could be more wondrous than a period of ritualistic preparation before heading to the holy vessel to make contact with the divine? cheesy

Plus, the French writer Stendhal described the male pursuit of a woman in terms of a siege of a castle. If the castle (a woman's honour) fell TOO SOON, she was dishonoured. If the siege went on TOO LONG the man was humiliated. Timing is the essence. A man must not storm the castle too brutally, and the woman must not reinforce its defences too effectively. According to him, a perfect romance involves perfect timing where the woman's honour is preserved and the man saved from humiliation. So, while the siege is ongoing, I can make the best out of it by indulging in the fascinating and imaginative symbolic art of seduction. Even if she pulls down the walls of her castle by herself, I won't go in, until I've delayed my gratification enough to my satisfaction. grin grin

So, although, I consider sex on a first date perfectly fine, this is my personal reason why I can't indulge in it.

1 Like

Re: Sex On A First Date, Yeah Or Nay? by BoldTint(f): 11:29am On May 20, 2017
BlazingAyomikun:
I really see nothing wrong in it. It's perfectly fine. It depends on the people involved in the date and what appeals more to them both. Personally though, I wouldn't indulge in it. The male attitude to sex has been perpetually portrayed as unimaginative and direct. While female seduction lures men into dark, unknown space - the realm of the vagïna, so to speak - male love is centered on the known and visible, on the phallus and penetration. It is like a Cruise missile that wants to get to its target as directly as possible in order to detonate (ejäculate). It seeks to get the job done fast. Whereas female seduction concerns the symbolic order, male love is focused on mastering the real order - the physical completion of the sex act. It is about instant gratification. I want to RESIST, for a moment, the reptilian male impulse, that bestial side of the archetypal male that fully expresses his Dyonisian nature, to experience the deep excitement and thrill that comes with being subjected to the tantalizing feeling associated with prolonged, mind-blowing art of seduction. cool

Consider activities such as striptease and burlesque. They are about tantalizing the male imagination. The art is in how slowly a woman can disrobe, how fevered she can make her audience in anticipation of the final unveiling. The performer is operating in the symbolic realm. Each item she removes is heavy with symbolic weight, and gets heavier as she reaches the items that conceal the things the men most want to see. As she reaches the final item, she is moving incredibly slowly, magnifying every gesture, every tiny adjustment of the last garment which conceals the holy grail. Men's eyes are bulging and their tongues hanging out. They are literally drooling. Yet what is about to be revealed is something they have seen countless times before and in some senses is an absence rather than a presence. Women are nevertheless able to transform it symbolically into the sanctum sanctorum, the holy of holies, where the goddess resides..... Venus herself. Think of the ultimate striptease... Salome's dance of the seven veils. So seductive was it, so potent and infinitely bewitching, that it cost a prophet his life. It was the perfect performance. It gripped Herod's imagination and never let go. Flirtation, titillating gestures, oblique glances, double entendres, mysterious codes, whispered promises - all of these revolve around delayed gratification, and can be thrilling and gripping on the imagination. It explores the inner Dionysus in a completely different but fascinating way, and I would prefer an exercise in such divine art on a first date to having sex itself. grin grin grin

After all, the point of Orgasm is a union with the divine itself, and women are the portals to the Gods, what could be more wondrous than a period of ritualistic preparation before heading to the holy vessel to make contact with the divine? cheesy

Plus, the French writer Stendhal described the male pursuit of a woman in terms of a siege of a castle. If the castle (a woman's honour) fell TOO SOON, she was dishonoured. If the siege went on TOO LONG the man was humiliated. Timing is the essence. A man must not storm the castle too brutally, and the woman must not reinforce its defences too effectively. According to him, a perfect romance involves perfect timing where the woman's honour is preserved and the man saved from humiliation. So, while the siege is ongoing, I can make the best out of it by indulging in the fascinating and imaginative symbolic art of seduction. Even if she pulls down the walls of her castle by herself, I won't go in, until I've delayed my gratification enough to my satisfaction. grin grin

So, although, I consider sex on a first date perfectly fine, this is my personal reason why I can't indulge in it.

A verrrry personal reason, indeed.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Re: Sex On A First Date, Yeah Or Nay? by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 20, 2017
BoldTint:

A verrrry personal reason, indeed.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
You're welcome, dear. smiley

1 Like

Re: Sex On A First Date, Yeah Or Nay? by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 20, 2017
lol it depends wink
Re: Sex On A First Date, Yeah Or Nay? by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 20, 2017
I'm a guy...so yeah!

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Hardly Talk To Me And Always Shy Anytime I'm Around / My Girlfriend Say I Should Pay Her For All The Love Making We Made / 20 Cute Good Morning Texts For Your Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.