Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

20 Cute Good Morning Texts For Your Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Cute Good Morning Texts For Your Guy (1627 Views)

He's came back. / 47+cute Good Night Text For Her /him And Family Members / 20 Awesome Good Morning Texts To Surprise Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Cute Good Morning Texts For Your Guy by joshtrenser: 8:25am On Jul 13, 2017
Howdy ladies, I am posting here great good morning texts for your loved one! I hope you will like them!

1. “It really doesn’t matter whether I drink coffee or tea. I’ll always feel the same as long as you’re thinking about me.”

2. “The warmth of the sun’s rays reminds me that we were meant to be together. Each time I see the sun rise, I realize how lucky I am to get to spend another day with you.”

3. “Before you open your eyes and have your first yawn; before you step outside to meet the dawn; before you sip your morning coffee, I hope that you close your eyes and think only of me.”

4. “You know what I’m doing right now? Gazing outside the window at the morning sun while I sip on my morning coffee and think of you. This is the best part of the day. Good morning!”

5. “I could send you the most profound or beautiful love quote in the world, but it wouldn’t do our love any justice. It wasn’t chance that brought us together. It was destiny.”

6. “The sunrise was beautiful, but it can’t compare to our love. The glow that you have brought into my life is more radiant and beautiful than a million sunrises.”

7. “I just want to come over, hug you tight and kiss you good morning.”

8. “My love, you are the sweetest of dreams come true.”

9. “I love the sun, but sometimes it rises too soon. All I want is some more time to dream about you – the man who makes me weak in the knees. Xoxo”

10. “Many girls dream of being with a guy as handsome and sweet as you. I dream about it too, but I’m the luckiest one of all. Why? Because I live out my dream every single day.”

11. “The radiant colors of the morning sunrise aren’t nearly as dreamy as the kisses and hugs that you give me.”

12. “Night has gone now and so has the moon. The sun shines against a sky so blue. Open your eyes, dear – there’s a new message just for you. Good morning!”

13. “Just thinking of you brightens my morning.”

14. “I don’t need coffee in the morning. All I need is your love to give me that extra boost I need to make it through the day.”

15. “Did you feel extra warm this morning? That’s because I sent you hugs from my dreams. Good morning!”

16. “On this beautiful morning, I wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you. You were my first thought the moment I opened my eyes. You are one amazing guy. I hope that your day is just as amazing.”

17. “All of the stars in the galaxy could never outshine my love for you. A lifetime of sunrises could never compare to the light you bring into my life.”

18. “I hope that all of your wishes come true today. Sending you positive vibes and a big hug to let you know how much I love you.”

19. “Much of the joy in my morning is because of you. Much of the happiness in the moments of the day are because of you. My life wouldn’t be so great without you in it. I love you, my sweet.”

20. “Each morning provides you with endless opportunities to be glad, especially when your first thought of the day is me.”

Source: http://awesoroo.com/top-140-cute-good-morning-text-messages-for-him
Re: 20 Cute Good Morning Texts For Your Guy by newyorks(m): 9:04am On Jul 13, 2017
nice but, do u hv bond wt coffee ni?

(1) (Reply)

Ex-husband Of Relationship Expert, Amara Blessing Nwosu, Gets Engaged / Serious Relationship Needed / Help...only Bread Sellers Give Me Greenlight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.