Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Let Us Support Seun And Kosovo In These Troubling Times - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Us Support Seun And Kosovo In These Troubling Times (1333 Views)

Kogi Polls : Reports Reaching Me Are Troubling – Wada / Oby Ezekwesili Asks Buhari A Troubling Question (see Tweet) / Jonathan Seeks US Support To Tackle Boko Haram, Oil Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Support Seun And Kosovo In These Troubling Times by Beaf: 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2010
Let us offer moral support to Seun and Kosovo in the face of the ugly threats they are getting today.
Re: Let Us Support Seun And Kosovo In These Troubling Times by OAM4J: 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2010
I believe Pharo-frey, Ko[b]v[/b]o[b]s[/b]o, Choco9, Choco5 (same person) is a paid nuisance.

Seeing that he is failing badly in carrying out his paid assignment to influence opinions in favour of the Cabals paying him, resorted to spamming insults here in Nirailand.

We can ignore him, he is a big loser.

Well done Kosovo & Seun.
Re: Let Us Support Seun And Kosovo In These Troubling Times by Beaf: 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2010
^
Seconded. "Well done Kosovo & Seun."
It must have been at least 10 - 15 truely horrible and disgusting threads.
Re: Let Us Support Seun And Kosovo In These Troubling Times by redsun(m): 9:34pm On Jan 13, 2010
Choco for some reason could be yaradua's brat(son or daughter)for some reason he or she seems to have gone hay-wire ever since it was announced that yaradua is dead

Of course yaradua is dead.
Re: Let Us Support Seun And Kosovo In These Troubling Times by Pharoh: 9:40pm On Jan 13, 2010
They should ban all the user names he is using to post spam all over the place.
Re: Let Us Support Seun And Kosovo In These Troubling Times by r231(m): 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2010
can't dey ban d person and lock the threads
Re: Let Us Support Seun And Kosovo In These Troubling Times by OAM4J: 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2010
the threads are locked. He kept coming back with new usernames.

He is really pis.sed off. Guess is because Yar'adua is not coming back again according to their plan.
Re: Let Us Support Seun And Kosovo In These Troubling Times by Beaf: 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2010
What I can't understand is how people can be so desperate that they make death and other ugly threats on a public forum. Thank goodness their time is up. That baboon choco* must have sniffed some lines of coke after their empire started crumbling.
What a bastar'd!
Re: Let Us Support Seun And Kosovo In These Troubling Times by blacksta(m): 9:55pm On Jan 13, 2010
I guess ever since yara adua went in coma and the people of Nigeria are beginning to say enough is enough .  The days of the likes of choco are definitely numbered.  This is probably the last kick of dying chicken.
Re: Let Us Support Seun And Kosovo In These Troubling Times by adamabdul: 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2010
Politics section needs a moderator who is always around 24/7.A moderator that replies to peoples complain at once,not a moderator who comes only to send threat.
Re: Let Us Support Seun And Kosovo In These Troubling Times by kosovo(m): 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2010
adamabdul:

Politics section needs a moderator who is always around 24/7.A moderator that replies to peoples complain at once,not a moderator who comes only to send threat.
u must be living under the rocks to make such a ridiculous statement
The Politics section is effectively managed by me. If we work with everyone's complaint then we would be heading into afilipa and fiasco,
Hope we have an understanding?
Re: Let Us Support Seun And Kosovo In These Troubling Times by kosovo(m): 10:12pm On Jan 13, 2010
@Beaf,
Thanks,
Re: Let Us Support Seun And Kosovo In These Troubling Times by No2Atheism(m): 10:12pm On Jan 13, 2010
@kosovo

- Why did you move a political discussion about MTN Headquarters all the way to the phone section  . . .

- What does a political discussion have to do with the phone section . . .

- Does that mean we need to move a political discussion involving KFC or MacDonalds to the food section as well . . .

-------------------------------------------------------------

Can you please provide an answer to the above questions . . .
Re: Let Us Support Seun And Kosovo In These Troubling Times by Beaf: 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2010
kosovo:

@Beaf,
Thanks,

No probs
Re: Let Us Support Seun And Kosovo In These Troubling Times by redsun(m): 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2010
Kosovo,can u explain to me why u remove the thread i posted first before anybody proclaiming the death of yaradua?I am not a small talker,actions like that don't bother me,but this is a chance for me to know why u did that.
Re: Let Us Support Seun And Kosovo In These Troubling Times by 9ijaprince(m): 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2010
God. . . I just logged in and saw these dirty spams by that slowpoke called choko6. I said something about this guy yesterday.
Re: Let Us Support Seun And Kosovo In These Troubling Times by kosovo(m): 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2010
No2Atheism:

@kosovo

- Why did you move a political discussion about MTN Headquarters all the way to the phone section  . . .

- What does a political discussion have to do with the phone section . . .

- Does that mean we need to move a political discussion involving KFC or MacDonalds to the food section as well . . .

-------------------------------------------------------------

Can you please provide an answer to the above questions . . .  
    That was an uncalculated human error,  Issue has been resolved,
We can effectively put that our History books,
Re: Let Us Support Seun And Kosovo In These Troubling Times by OAM4J: 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2010
kosovo:

@Beaf,
   Thanks,  

Wont you thank me too?  grin
Re: Let Us Support Seun And Kosovo In These Troubling Times by redsun(m): 10:26pm On Jan 13, 2010
U still ani't saying nothing kosovo,explain urself.
Re: Let Us Support Seun And Kosovo In These Troubling Times by kosovo(m): 10:29pm On Jan 13, 2010
@OAM4J,
 cheesy Thanks and thanks for showing me some love,
Re: Let Us Support Seun And Kosovo In These Troubling Times by redsun(m): 10:33pm On Jan 13, 2010
Typical,eeh?
Re: Let Us Support Seun And Kosovo In These Troubling Times by kosovo(m): 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2010
redsun:

Kosovo,can u explain to me why u remove the thread i posted first before anybody proclaiming the death of yaradua?I am not a small talker,actions like that don't bother me,but this is a chance for me to know why u did that.
             can i get a link to the thread?
Re: Let Us Support Seun And Kosovo In These Troubling Times by OAM4J: 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2010
kosovo:

@OAM4J,
 cheesy Thanks and thanks for showing me some love,

You welcome wink  grin
Re: Let Us Support Seun And Kosovo In These Troubling Times by Gbawe: 10:51pm On Jan 13, 2010
OAM4J:

I believe Pharo-frey, Ko[b]v[/b]o[b]s[/b]o, Choco9, Choco5 (same person) is a paid nuisance.

Seeing that he is failing badly in carrying out his paid assignment to influence opinions in favour of the Cabals paying him, resorted to spamming insults here in Nirailand.
We can ignore him, he is a big loser.

Well done Kosovo & Seun.

Precisely . You are right to suggest that Nairalanders should ignore the shameless and cheap rented mouthpieces doing the dirty work of the evil cabal that wants to keep Nigeria down.
Re: Let Us Support Seun And Kosovo In These Troubling Times by redsun(m): 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2010
kosovo:

can i get a link to the thread?

You tend to have wiped it out from the surface of this forum,good work.It is ok,like i said before,i wasn't bothered until this chance came up.

For some reasons you took it out but i know from guts instinct that yaraduas is dead,not from any source but from all the indications on the ground.

He is dead,the notherners with their arab allies are caught up in a cross road of how they are going to replace him with another mullah and side track the puppet goodluck,without much bloodshed
Re: Let Us Support Seun And Kosovo In These Troubling Times by mamagee3(f): 1:09am On Jan 14, 2010
I'll support Seun but who is Kosovo? undecided
Re: Let Us Support Seun And Kosovo In These Troubling Times by OAM4J: 1:29am On Jan 14, 2010
mama-gee:

I'll support Seun but who is Kosovo? undecided

Kosovo is the one who just permitted you to make this post.

He also has the power to make your life miserable in Politics section of NL if u don't behave and worship him.

Next time you post in Politics section, remember to 1st type 'Hail Kosovo' so that you may enjoy his favour. grin grin
Re: Let Us Support Seun And Kosovo In These Troubling Times by ikeyman00(m): 1:39am On Jan 14, 2010
@@@

kosovo grin

i dnt know u; where is richyblack cool
Re: Let Us Support Seun And Kosovo In These Troubling Times by mamagee3(f): 3:01am On Jan 15, 2010
OAM4J:

Kosovo is the one who just permitted you to make this post.

He also has the power to make your life miserable in Politics section of NL if u don't behave and worship him.

Next time you post in Politics section, remember to 1st type 'Hail Kosovo' so that you may enjoy his favour.  grin grin

I still don't see the kosovo anywhere and this your long essay doesn't help.
Re: Let Us Support Seun And Kosovo In These Troubling Times by OAM4J: 3:30am On Jan 15, 2010
mama-gee:

I still don't see the kosovo anywhere and this your long essay doesn't help.

take it from me, it's good for you not to see/know kosovo, cos the day you do is the day you lost your posting . . . lipsrsealed grin
Re: Let Us Support Seun And Kosovo In These Troubling Times by MandingoII(m): 3:35am On Jan 15, 2010
Seun - I got your back

Kosovo - can kick rocks!
Re: Let Us Support Seun And Kosovo In These Troubling Times by chosen04(f): 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2010
ikeyman00:

@@@

kosovo grin

i dnt know u; where is richyblack cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

'you Betrayed My Husband!' Mrs Jonathan Accuses Bayelsa Governor / Goodluck Jonathan Is Already A Legend In Nigerian History, Whatever Happens. / National Judicial Council Suspends Justice Ayo Salami Jca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.