Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

She Said You Be Fine Boy Oh. Your Girlfriend De Enjoy Oh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said You Be Fine Boy Oh. Your Girlfriend De Enjoy Oh (1055 Views)

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / I Was Shocked After Meeting ‘fine Boy’ I Met Online For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said You Be Fine Boy Oh. Your Girlfriend De Enjoy Oh by fineboynl(m): 10:53am On May 20, 2017
only met her yesterday. and she said you be fine boy oh. your girlfriend de enjoy. when I tried to ask why she think my girlfriend dey enjoy. she said you be fine boy na. I just like the way you are and the way you dress.

this babe is much and way too older than I am. what does she mean by this.??
Re: She Said You Be Fine Boy Oh. Your Girlfriend De Enjoy Oh by McBrooklyn(m): 10:58am On May 20, 2017
She probably mean say you be fine boy with little or no common sense... grin

3 Likes

Re: She Said You Be Fine Boy Oh. Your Girlfriend De Enjoy Oh by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:01am On May 20, 2017
mtcheewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: She Said You Be Fine Boy Oh. Your Girlfriend De Enjoy Oh by Nobody: 11:04am On May 20, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
mtcheewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

See this guy sef

Re: She Said You Be Fine Boy Oh. Your Girlfriend De Enjoy Oh by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:07am On May 20, 2017
Limescale:

See this guy sef

Why did you deactivate?
Re: She Said You Be Fine Boy Oh. Your Girlfriend De Enjoy Oh by Nobody: 11:09am On May 20, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Why did you deactivate?

Deactivate what ?
Re: She Said You Be Fine Boy Oh. Your Girlfriend De Enjoy Oh by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:11am On May 20, 2017
Limescale:

Deactivate what ?

lol... you know what I am talking about.

You look good tho.
Re: She Said You Be Fine Boy Oh. Your Girlfriend De Enjoy Oh by Nobody: 11:12am On May 20, 2017
She likes you.
Re: She Said You Be Fine Boy Oh. Your Girlfriend De Enjoy Oh by Nobody: 11:19am On May 20, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

lol... you know what I am talking about.

You look good tho.

I don't know what you are talking about i swear Lol. Don't enlighten me though, before you start accusing me of something I know nothing of

Re: She Said You Be Fine Boy Oh. Your Girlfriend De Enjoy Oh by Nobody: 11:23am On May 20, 2017
She wants to taste what your gf is tasting
Re: She Said You Be Fine Boy Oh. Your Girlfriend De Enjoy Oh by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:25am On May 20, 2017
Limescale:

I don't know what you are talking about i swear Lol. Don't enlighten me though, before you start accusing me of something I know nothing of

I wasn't thinking of it. But since you say you don't understand...

No probies!!
Re: She Said You Be Fine Boy Oh. Your Girlfriend De Enjoy Oh by Nobody: 11:32am On May 20, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I wasn't thinking of it. But since you say you don't understand...

No probies!!

How did you know it's me? Am I that predictable
Re: She Said You Be Fine Boy Oh. Your Girlfriend De Enjoy Oh by tosyne2much(m): 11:32am On May 20, 2017
Halfpenny:
She wants to taste what your gf is tasting
Abi oooo cheesy
Re: She Said You Be Fine Boy Oh. Your Girlfriend De Enjoy Oh by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:35am On May 20, 2017
Limescale:

How did you know it's me? Am I that predictable

Minds just like electromagnetic waves can relate with each other. Not that you are predictable... just that I guessed you were the person.

2 Likes

Re: She Said You Be Fine Boy Oh. Your Girlfriend De Enjoy Oh by Nobody: 11:37am On May 20, 2017
So your girlfriend dey enjoy say to say you be fine boy.. That girl is probably one of them uneducated yam leggers.
Re: She Said You Be Fine Boy Oh. Your Girlfriend De Enjoy Oh by brandydaniells(m): 12:08pm On May 20, 2017
u are asking what she mean by saying ur a fine boy ur gf must be enjoying ......... sinaj here is a question for u
Re: She Said You Be Fine Boy Oh. Your Girlfriend De Enjoy Oh by darbeelicous(f): 12:15pm On May 20, 2017
Op, ur moniker has told us ure a fine boy already, u don't need to remind us.. undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

To Every Nairaland-niggas Will You Marry A Lady Like your Mum??? / Rare Truth About Men And Relationships(for Ladies) / If You Believe 2017 Is Your Year To Settle Down With Your Soulmate…..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.