Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina (28005 Views)

Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 / My Message To Those Wishing They Were Not From Nigeria / ''they're Jackals''- Aisha Buhari Lays Curses On People Wishing Buhari Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by jfleece(m): 3:46pm On May 20, 2017
Of what use is the president if he is aliveur guess is as good as mine, fulani marauders invading all parts of the country and yet nothing is being done about it, the economy is In a state of disarray indirectly cutting jobs and making millions jobless, crime is at its zenith.. And 95% of such crimes is attributed to hunger.. I ask again of what use is the president if he is alive... Pls don't bother to quote me cos ur thunder is doing yoga ryt now preparing for who to kill..

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by Adebayo4all: 3:46pm On May 20, 2017
wish him dead or not,he will still die.

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by tsmart360(m): 3:47pm On May 20, 2017
Kunlexic:
sensible comment instead of those wishing him dead
abi na.. Na only people way get sense like you go concour baba.
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by Omeokachie: 3:50pm On May 20, 2017
blazer234:

Stop this habit. It is childish

Check his monika and you will shake your head. "Jesusloveyou" and he has such deep hatred inside of him.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by lereinter(m): 3:51pm On May 20, 2017
donestk:
Let him tow the path of honor by simply resigning.

This illness no be malaria and typhoid.

wait till 2019 while you vote him out...
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by holaconley: 3:53pm On May 20, 2017
Please be mindful of what you wish others! I pray for speedy recovery for our president.
Most of us are just too lazy that is our problem. We refused to think outside the box.

Even If all the problems in Nigeria are resolved today people will still complain. We do not even love ourselves and we seek solution for our nation when we do not care for one another.

May God help our country.
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by bantudark1: 3:53pm On May 20, 2017
donestk:
Let him tow the path of honor by simply resigning.

This illness no be malaria and typhoid.

hmmmm...resign......is this all you people are all about...

hate others that dont agree with you...

democracy is rubbish...better nigeria return back to military rule...
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by juman(m): 3:54pm On May 20, 2017
nigerians are dying of his policies.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by hadjipapiey(m): 3:54pm On May 20, 2017
Really inhumane, wish somebody dead! Nigerians know better, just faking Otondo

Please يا الله،  restore back his health better than before and all the sick
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by holaconley: 3:55pm On May 20, 2017
Please be mindful of what you wish others! I pray for speedy recovery for our president.
Most of us are just too lazy that is our problem. We refused to think outside the box.
Even If all the problems in Nigeria are resolved today people will still complain. We do not even love ourselves and we seek solution for our nation when we do not care for one another.

May God help our country.
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by ajokeade920: 3:55pm On May 20, 2017
Who buhari epp? ¿
anyways swift recovery sha cos me gat soft hrt.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by Sparkle777(f): 3:55pm On May 20, 2017
I wish no one ill but pmb is clearly sick. Besides the nation has fared poorly thru his govt, no light, no job, high cost of living, dnt forget his fuel increase is still 'painning' me, suicide is rife, etc. I ve always said that pmb is a man that means well but he just doesn't have goodluck.
Adesina, abeeg,tell ur Oga to resign and go take care of himself. I promise to send a cow to Daura whn my pocket fare better.
He is holding the nation to a ransome.

5 Likes

Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by bantudark1: 3:56pm On May 20, 2017
juman:
nigerians are dying of his policies.

you are dying because of your bad choices......we wanted kanu hanged,you cried day and night even used your children....

we wanted jonathan in prison,you blocked that...

to hell with you and your democracy....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by ifada123: 3:57pm On May 20, 2017
Shame to does wishing Nigerians death

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by vantage001: 3:58pm On May 20, 2017
Applying sentiment to generate unwarranted empathy especially for a president with that much blood on his hands and an obstinacy to boot .
Genetically wired sycophants. E dey una blood.

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by emmasege: 3:58pm On May 20, 2017
Is Femi aware that his paymaster has lost millions of fans and admirers in the last couple of years? Thanks to his clueless and wicked administration.

I wonder why this Ipetumodu guy likes to cry more than the bereaved. His boss (Sheu Garba) who comes from the same zone as the president and enjoys greater benefits in the presidency wouldn't even "loud mouth " in shameless marketing and defence of lies, like Femi does.

In the words of Wole Soyinka, I'm ashamed that I come from the same race and state of origin as Adesina.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by ekwuzzy17(m): 3:59pm On May 20, 2017
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by juman(m): 3:59pm On May 20, 2017
bantudark1:

you are dying because of your bad choices......we wanted kanu hanged,you cried day and night even used your children....

He should fix the economy.

If the economy is blossom the president becomes hero.
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by naijaboy756: 3:59pm On May 20, 2017
Adesina and other BMC staff no wan loose im daily bread....What of the Shiites and IPOB members killed? Is there any super human?

3 Likes

Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 20, 2017
SHAME ON P. M. B FOR NOT DOING THE RIGHT THING. AND DYING FAST FAST! SEE AS HUNGER DEY TEAR PERSON FOR UNIVERSITY.

3 Likes

Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by bantudark1: 4:00pm On May 20, 2017
emmasege:
Is Femi aware that his paymaster has lost millions of fans and admirers in the last couple of years? Thanks to his clueless and wicked administration.

I wonder why this Ipetumodu guy likes to cry more than the bereaved. His boss (Sheu Garba) who comes from the same zone as the president and enjoys greater benefits in the presidency wouldn't even "loud mouth " in shameless marketing and defence of lies, like Femi does.

In the words of Wole Soyinka, I'm ashamed that I come from the same race and state of origin as Adesina.

keep on like this and military rule will be back...go cry to uno,icc,amnesia international,china,russia,america or whatever.....
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by naijaboy756: 4:01pm On May 20, 2017
bantudark1:

go and kill dem na... blood suckers

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by Jabioro: 4:01pm On May 20, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:

Look at your english construction

Quota ssystem children
I fit laugh both of unna ...the speaker and the listener.. wow wow
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by bantudark1: 4:03pm On May 20, 2017
TarOrfeek:
SHAME ON P. M. B FOR NOT DOING THE RIGHT THING.
AND DYING FAST FAST!
SEE AS HUNGER DEY TEAR PERSON FOR UNIVERSITY.

you only care about big brother naija anyways....what do you even learn in university sef....

ffk went too....look at that moronn today,talking things that dont make sense....
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by tsmart360(m): 4:04pm On May 20, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:
Is even the so called friends around Buhari are the ones wishing him dead

AND I KNOW DEM

we know the real enemy of Buhari

hmmmm. Mama d mama i hail. All these ones know everytn. Hwfr meeting dy this night?
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 20, 2017
Hello all,

I draft business plan documents for any kind of business for clients which you can use to present to angel investors,banks cooperatives etc for loans/funds. I also help Incorporate company name too.Please contact me at rowlandjumbo@gmail.com or 08036267796
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by aminu790(m): 4:06pm On May 20, 2017
i finally agree say buhari na just leader
that is why criminals want him dead
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by KudiratAbiola1(f): 4:06pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:
[s][/s]
Shatap there and get out. nonsense trash. Are you mods their job?
[/s]
Nonsense trash

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC / Jonathan Angry Over Leakage Of Patience's Illness / Onnoghen's Suspension Done In 'Shady Manner' - Appeal Court Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.