Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina (28013 Views)

Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 / My Message To Those Wishing They Were Not From Nigeria / ''they're Jackals''- Aisha Buhari Lays Curses On People Wishing Buhari Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by ThatIgboBoy: 7:56pm On May 25, 2017
Sylva2147:
point of correction I am neither a politician nor someone who is struggling to earn a living come to talk of expecting anything from the present administration. I am just a concern citizen who don't judge with sentiments. you are just so lazy that you solely depends on others but not creative.

And who is this stoopid fool that thinks i depend on this God forsaken administration for anything? You just come online and spew any trash that comes outta ur dirty buccal cavity. We are talking of a dying man and ur talking about someone being lazy and depending on others. Who is the idle person between me and the foool u are? Do u think everybody is like ur idle self? Bleep outta my mention u LovePeddler and if buhari's death is why ur hyperventilating then u can go and stuff a cock in ur mouth and choke in it. Idiaat
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by Sylva2147: 9:58pm On May 25, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:

And who is this stoopid fool that thinks i depend on this God forsaken administration for anything? You just come online and spew any trash that comes outta ur dirty buccal cavity. We are talking of a dying man and ur talking about someone being lazy and depending on others. Who is the idle person between me and the foool u are? Do u think everybody is like ur idle self? Bleep outta my mention u LovePeddler and if buhari's death is why ur hyperventilating then u can go and stuff a cock in ur mouth and choke in it. Idiaat
you that is wishing someone death I guess your obituary will first hit the nairaland front page before the person you are wishing him dead. the most stupid human being that lacks home training, go back to God and seek for his forgiveness. the president life does not lie in your hand . continue to hide behind nairaland and spew all the thrash you can but even amongst your mate I believe you are a coward.
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by ThatIgboBoy: 5:25am On May 26, 2017
Sylva2147:
you that is wishing someone death I guess your obituary will first hit the nairaland front page before the person you are wishing him dead. the most stupid human being that lacks home training, go back to God and seek for his forgiveness. the president life does not lie in your hand . continue to hide behind nairaland and spew all the thrash you can but even amongst your mate I believe you are a coward.

Hide behind nairaland? Lolz

Seems u wanna meet up so i can tell u verbally that ur presido is a living corpse. Nonsense. U are you not hiding behind nairaland? Ur trying to form sanctimonious buh what is the difference since ur saying my obituary will hit nairaland before that old useless man. U are wishing someone death too like i am wishing someone too and it is your perogative to wish anyone what u like. So keep your cowardly self to urself. I dont have time for bitter ladies like u. Let me go and see what u even look like on ur moniker that is if u will even put up a pix sef. Atleast with that we can know who is hiding on nairaland.
I wont reply ur mention again because u are a compound idiaat and i have wasted time trying to reply u. This is a forum. If someone says what u dont like, face front. I have the frewill to any thought and wish and u cant shove ur thought about a useless old discrepit lousy man into me.
Capish? Comprende?
Au revoir
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by Sylva2147: 3:59pm On May 27, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:

Hide behind nairaland? Lolz

Seems u wanna meet up so i can tell u verbally that ur presido is a living corpse. Nonsense. U are you not hiding behind nairaland? Ur trying to form sanctimonious buh what is the difference since ur saying my obituary will hit nairaland before that old useless man. U are wishing someone death too like i am wishing someone too and it is your perogative to wish anyone what u like. So keep your cowardly self to urself. I dont have time for bitter ladies like u. Let me go and see what u even look like on ur moniker that is if u will even put up a pix sef. Atleast with that we can know who is hiding on nairaland.
I wont reply ur mention again because u are a compound idiaat and i have wasted time trying to reply u. This is a forum. If someone says what u dont like, face front. I have the frewill to any thought and wish and u cant shove ur thought about a useless old discrepit lousy man into me.
Capish? Comprende?
Au revoir
you can say all you have in your empty skull but fact still remains you are nothing but coward and you will continue to be under person you claimed to have died and most! obey his orders without option.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja / 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Group Emerges In Abuja, Lagos / Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.