Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina (28011 Views)

Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 / My Message To Those Wishing They Were Not From Nigeria / ''they're Jackals''- Aisha Buhari Lays Curses On People Wishing Buhari Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by Nature8(m): 6:42pm On May 20, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
People wey don die Dey comment on nairaland

Lol grin
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by Sylva2147: 7:34pm On May 20, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:
Let the presidiot die abeg

Who him epp?
who knows? you might be the one to die before him just like many who wished him death but died before him. pray for God's forgiveness
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by ThatIgboBoy: 7:35pm On May 20, 2017
Sylva2147:
who knows? you might be the one to die before him just like many who wished him death but died before him. pray for God's forgiveness

He is dead sef
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by Jaykolo10(m): 7:44pm On May 20, 2017
I stand ti claim that nigerians needs buhari and all corrupt politicians to die thats d neccessary ingredients to process the reborn of nigeria

I STAND FOR THE REBIRTH OF NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by higherpower: 8:06pm On May 20, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:

Who him epp?

That's how u will soon ask your father to die because he didn't buy u a house after training u. Shame on you at 45 still looking for who to help U

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by Benekruku(m): 8:17pm On May 20, 2017
tribalistseun:
We I don't want Buhari, period. Buhari is dead already

Be personal with your opinion.
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by Benekruku(m): 8:19pm On May 20, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:

Who him epp?

You watch out and see if your Obituary wont grace Nairaland front page before Buhari passes on!

Its a waiting game....
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by Benekruku(m): 8:22pm On May 20, 2017
sizzlers:
The day i overheard two of my yoruba friends discussing about buharis health and how they wanted him to either die or resign was the day i stopped replying any yoruba person on any forum concerning buhari cus i v come to realise that deep down in their heart they really want the man to vacate and they always enjoy it whenever biafrans talk tough on this issue but pretend by laying curses. "TWO FACE PEOPLE EVERY WHERE" afonja quote me and DIE

Keep formulating stories!

Afonja`s will always be your masters and ahead of you in all ramification

Keep hating while erosion is almost wiping out your entire region.
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by ThatIgboBoy: 8:28pm On May 20, 2017
Benekruku:

You watch out and see if your Obituary wont grace Nairaland front page before Buhari passes on!

Its a waiting game....

Lol

Abobaku

Keep foaming in the mouth
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by ThatIgboBoy: 8:29pm On May 20, 2017
higherpower:

That's how u will soon ask your father to die because he didn't buy u a house after training u. Shame on you at 45 still looking for who to help U

Where did u pull that figure out from?

Ya ass?

Lol. Nigger go and die too
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by Jsaviour(f): 8:32pm On May 20, 2017
All they are saying is he should resign and stop holding a nation to ransom by his incapacitation. No one really has the key to death and therefore can't wish one that but the man is a burden and a decadence to the nation already.
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by Benekruku(m): 8:44pm On May 20, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:

Lol

Abobaku

Keep foaming in the mouth

All am certain of is that you will die before Buhari
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by ThatIgboBoy: 8:45pm On May 20, 2017
Benekruku:

All am certain of is that you will die before Buhari

Whether i die now dosent matter but that wild animal u call a president wont finish his term
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by Odelhorno1990: 8:46pm On May 20, 2017
SHAME on this sham called government who wish it citizens death through really hard hardship and tyranny!
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by Burgerlomo: 9:07pm On May 20, 2017
You people can protest to ask for his resignation/impeachment instead of wishing him dead, so a very big shame to anybody who's wishing him dead.
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by centboy123456(m): 9:09pm On May 20, 2017
tribalistseun:
We don't want Buhari, period. Buhari is dead already they're just dragging his dead body around for no reason. A man of 90 claiming 74, he can as well claim 54 years old. He's dead already

dis man is more Dan 74
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by mzabbie(f): 10:35pm On May 20, 2017
Freiden:
Obviously, you know nothing about bn a politician
Maybe u should lecture me.
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 20, 2017
mzabbie:

Maybe u should lecture me.

Slide into my DM. tongue
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by chesterlee(m): 11:06pm On May 20, 2017
Bombarding Heaven with petitions. Baba o, Baba o, Baba o. Olorun da Baba si fun
wa, Baba o, Baba o, Baba o. Olorun da Baba si fun wa. Oh God, spare our Baba, the
father of the country. Spare him for us, O Lord we pray. And Heaven is listening to
the supplications. We await the full manifestation.

Lmao...Adesina is a comedian!!!

Bubu should just resign in peace or Rest in .............
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by komia: 1:39am On May 21, 2017
Shame on Buhari. He should resign or else ... die quickly
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by BeardedMeat(m): 2:23am On May 21, 2017
free2ryhme:
I wish the President speedy recovery and safe trip back home. God bless Nigeria.
You can only wish. A dead body cannot rise again. The vegetable is only coming back as corned beef
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by BeardedMeat(m): 2:26am On May 21, 2017
DrSuleiman100:
Do you people know how many people have died since they have been peddling the death rumours of Buhari?
Can't a rejected president die for his country? Is that asking for too much?
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by AreaFada2: 3:14am On May 21, 2017
Buhari has lost whatever integrity has been touted about him.

If you cannot let go of power when so obviously ill, then you cannot truly love your country.

There are fit and healthy people capable of doing the job.
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by emmasege: 4:59am On May 21, 2017
bantudark1:

keep on like this and military rule will be back...go cry to uno,icc,amnesia international,china,russia,america or whatever.....
Is the current regime different from military? In any case, military won't be back. In 2019, Nigeria will only correct her 2015 national mistake (Buhari) by voting him and his Association of Protected Criminals out.
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by Afonjafucker(m): 8:53am On May 21, 2017
Shame on you too, for supporting a dead president
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by mrww(m): 9:47am On May 21, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUUxKTYllcE/
Just click and like this picture on Instagram
#much love
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by free2ryhme: 10:46am On May 21, 2017
BeardedMeat:
You can only wish. A dead body cannot rise again. The vegetable is only coming back as corned beef
As you wish for him that shall be your portion a hundred fold
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by Sylva2147: 1:57pm On May 21, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:

He is dead sef
if really he is dead that means it is your ghost that is even writing the rubbish.
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by ThatIgboBoy: 1:42pm On May 25, 2017
Sylva2147:
if really he is dead that means it is your ghost that is even writing the rubbish.

It seems u are one of his secret concubines

A flock in his herd
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by Sylva2147: 6:48pm On May 25, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:

A flock in his herd
point of correction I am neither a politician nor someone who is struggling to earn a living come to talk of expecting anything from the present administration. I am just a concern citizen who don't judge with sentiments.
Re: Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina by Sylva2147: 6:50pm On May 25, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:

A flock in his herd
point of correction I am neither a politician nor someone who is struggling to earn a living come to talk of expecting anything from the present administration. I am just a concern citizen who don't judge with sentiments. you are just so lazy that you solely depends on others but not creative.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village / Okorocha Reacts To Being Slapped By A Ghost / Robert Smith Sponsoring Chibok Girls That Were Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.