Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath (33655 Views)

Cross River PDP NASS Members React To FFK's Threat. Expose Governor Ayade / Atiku’s Kano Rally Throws Open Buhari’s Northern Strongholds / Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 20, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
Live Scores;

Arewa Mafias 1-0 Afonjas United.

Brought to you by APC, proud sponsors of the Tribal Premier League.

where is olisa metuh? I guess he has been tamed by his northern masters.
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by Jelal0007(m): 4:15pm On May 20, 2017
sirequity:
South west youth oya your turn to fire back!

Northern apes, when you were busy insulting GEJ did heaven fall?

Anyways the ffk I know must surely respond verbally.
Easter B!TCH.....wetin u wan do? M0NKEY.
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 20, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
Live Scores;

where is olisa metuh? I guess he has been tamed by his northern masters.
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by Boyooosa(m): 4:16pm On May 20, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

If nnamdi kanu was a Yoruba man
No doubt he would have died in prison
Why are you people like this
You have denied your tribesman now korokoro all because he attacks the north for your own betterment

I wonder why these people are like this
YOUR HEAD IS NOT CORRECT FOR THAT STATEMENT. ASK ME WHY...

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by kick(f): 4:16pm On May 20, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

You have denied your tribesman now korokoro all because he attacks the north for your own betterment

Hahaha you seems not to know that they are the only tribe the north can poke in the eye because they are Cowards. The only person given FFk mind is his wife. Whom you know where she is from. Our Women are lioness. You don't mess with their husband's. "Adaigwe" grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by michoim(m): 4:18pm On May 20, 2017
sirequity:

Southern gorillas, produce the evidence that the north who voted for Jonathan for him to win an election in Nigeria was insulted by the north.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by vickylincon(m): 4:21pm On May 20, 2017
sirequity:

south west is not a tribalist​
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by phkka1(m): 4:22pm On May 20, 2017
Arewa Youths should stop insulting FFK. He is free to express himself in his country.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by IJOBA2: 4:25pm On May 20, 2017
emmasege:
Lie and liar. I'm a south westerner and do like him for his bravery and being outspoken against this wicked, inept, insensitive and most divisive president and government in our nation's history.

And mind you, I'm not alone, i know of thousands and hundreds of thousands of south westerners who admire these attributes if his. You can as well say Fayose is only liked by the minority in the south west.
CHAI YOU JUST GAVE THAT MOFO CORRECT UPPER CUT grin WEHDONE SIR

6 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by vickylincon(m): 4:25pm On May 20, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Its terrible...He has neverr insulted his people like Joe Igbokwe does,but just because of their slavish love for buhari whose kinsmen hates their guts to the bone,they want him to perish..

...I am not such a fan of FFK for obvious reasons,but why his people hate him so much is what i dont get..if you ask them now they will say 'corrupton',but they worship Tinubu,OBJ and every other filthy APC politician from their region.

..This same people expects Igbos to love Joe Igbokwe whose past time is insulting his kinsmen..some SWs are okay but majority are extremely wicked...tufiakwa!!
I don't know how you guys reason. sorry to use that word. but will you support someone who keeps on doing wrong things and using insultive words on his fellow man just because he's from your tribe? bros, it's not good. crime and manners doesn't know tribe

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by KingOluwatobi: 4:27pm On May 20, 2017
Oloriburuku lawon guys yii sha...
It now cleared that is those useless Arewa that is behind all this arrests...
So why is that Junaid Mohammed who treating that you guys will shut down Nigeria if Buhari died and is replace by Osinbajo...
Where is that police officer that treating to kill over 200people if Buhari die?
So you can talk now...
I truth my FFK he will reply them soon...

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by bkool7(m): 4:27pm On May 20, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
Cowards are always quick to shift the goal post.

You're a legendary one at that Bro.

Coward.

You've blown your cover

whenever Ffk insults the president for his political gains you Igbos hailed him .
Now Ffk is being. challenged you want Proudly Afonjas to defend him .
Do you think Afonjas don't have respect ?
If Ffk is not a bastard he won't be insulting an elderly person . That is un-Afonja
Go ahead and defend your kind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by bkool7(m): 4:31pm On May 20, 2017
kick:

Hahaha you seems not to know that they are the only tribe the north can poke in the eye because they are Cowards. The only person given FFk mind is his wife. Whom you know where she is from. Our Women are lioness. You don't mess with their husband's. "Adaigwe" grin

Whatever rocks your boat
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by uchwar1: 4:31pm On May 20, 2017
DoTheNeedful:

FFK doesn't represent the SW. He represents the political sentiments of the majority of your people. Most SW guys don't like him and he's on his own. However, in this game of war of words, FFK is the master. He only can give them all a run for their money when it comes to talking and dishing out empty threats .grin
mtchew! I know your type. are you happy the way things are going on in this country?

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by malton: 4:34pm On May 20, 2017
Deranged youths.

FFK is sick in the head, but he can say whatever he wants to.

I don't get how the only language those minions up north understand is threat and violence.

Idiots!
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by AtlanticBreeze: 4:34pm On May 20, 2017
DoTheNeedful:

FFK doesn't represent the SW. He represents the political sentiments of the majority of your people. Most SW guys don't like him and he's on his own. However, in this game of war of words, FFK is the master. He only can give them all a run for their money when it comes to talking and dishing out empty threats .grin
But drug baron tinubu represents the SW and the political sentiments of majority of south westerners? I dey laffu in afonja. yeye

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by eflintsone(m): 4:34pm On May 20, 2017
ffk gotta be careful cos when he faces the wrath the igbos and Igbos he supports will so back off and act like they do not know him
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by ettybaba(m): 4:35pm On May 20, 2017
KudiratAbiola1:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash afonjas are useless smelly bastards cone cowards
Hahaha...
You sound fustrated.
Its obvious you're a lagoon candidate.
Take the plunge dude.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by Ngokafor(f): 4:36pm On May 20, 2017
vickylincon:
I don't know how you guys reason. sorry to use that word. but will you support someone who keeps on doing wrong things and using insultive words on his fellow man just because he's from your tribe? bros, it's not good. crime and manners doesn't know tribe

...Please spare me the excuses and 'moral high ground'...We know you lots..When he insulted Igbos years back,most of you hailed him and took him as your hero..some of your brothers here still pervertiously mock Igbos with the Bianca reference FFK made then....So what are you talking about?? You guys are something else honestly.

..P.S?.I am female.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by ettybaba(m): 4:37pm On May 20, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
Cowards are always quick to shift the goal post.

You're a legendary one at that Bro.

Coward.
Is it too much to for you to help ojukwrook defend the man he helped ojukwrook tire Bianca's leather?
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by DoTheNeedful: 4:38pm On May 20, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

But drug baron tinubu represents the SW and the political sentiments of majority of south westerners? I dey laffu in afonja. yeye

Do you have any concrete evidence that he is a drug baron? Besides,do I in my post make reference to Tinubu. I know your type, Tinubu must be tormenting you seriously in your dreams.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by ettybaba(m): 4:40pm On May 20, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

FFK is your in law on 2 fronts.
He also shares your political sentiment.
Go ahead and defend him.
He helped ojukwrook drill Bianca.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by omemero(m): 4:42pm On May 20, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
Live Scores;

WHO DID THIS TO YOU? EHN
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by ipobsarefools: 4:43pm On May 20, 2017
ettybaba:

Go ahead and defend him.
Gbam.
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by AtlanticBreeze: 4:47pm On May 20, 2017
DoTheNeedful:

Do you have any concrete evidence that he is a drug baron? Besides,do I in my post make reference to Tinubu. I know your type, Tinubu must be tormenting you seriously in your dreams.
There you go, besides I believe you can never make a post asking if tinubu was the spokesman of south west like you did for FFK.. smh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by Firgemachar: 4:47pm On May 20, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
Live Scores;

why are you flatiyeasterners so dull
Who fired the first shot the youths are responding to?
Isnt it FFK
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by Tecno66: 4:49pm On May 20, 2017
sirequity:

http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/05/arewa-youths-ffk-insulting-buhari-northern-leaders-face-wrath/
Which wrath? Is there another one bigger than the Fulani herdsmen you have unleashed on us?
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by KudiratAbiola1(f): 4:51pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
ettybaba:

Hahaha...
You sound fustrated.
Its obvious you're a lagoon candidate.
Take the plunge dude.
[/s]
Nonsense trash
shatap and get out and rot in hades
kiss the truth

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by KudiratAbiola1(f): 4:52pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:
[s][/s]
E pain am reach bone. Nonsense trash.
[/s]
Nonsense trash

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by HARDDON: 4:52pm On May 20, 2017
Bloody peasants! When they r not out as almajiris begging food on d streets, they are puffed up spewing senseless statements. Beating about the bloody bush leaving out d crux of the matter.

Tell your bad omen of a president to do the honourable thing n resign!
Tell him that he is a complete failure n should have nothing to do with presidency.

Tell him that it is not a do or die affairs n d interest of the nation should come first before any personal n sectional interests.

Tell him that since he took ova, it has been hail mary.

N while @ it, i would have u know that the north has failed d nation. Contributes nada Apart from breeding like guinea pigs n fleecing off on the wealth of d south.

Your offer nothing n ball in here to puff hot airs everytime.

The earlier the south realize the north only has its region @ heart, come together n form a bond n speak with one voice, instead of stupidly fighting each other, d better.
Cos when d chips are down, it is to your tents oh Israel

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by AtlanticBreeze: 4:53pm On May 20, 2017
ettybaba:

Go ahead and defend him.
Typical afonja behavior. Deny and abandon their own when it matters most. They did so to awo, did so to abiola, etc. So far the threat is coming for their master up north. Afonjas will not support their own that has put the curse of a president on his toes, but rather look who afonjas are supporting, a retired drug baron. smh

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) / Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) / Ganduje Launches Free School Feeding For Primary School Pupils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.