Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath (33749 Views)

Cross River PDP NASS Members React To FFK's Threat. Expose Governor Ayade / Atiku’s Kano Rally Throws Open Buhari’s Northern Strongholds / Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by LordOfNaira: 5:42pm On May 20, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
I see serious pains from your comments Bro.

But do me a favour Bro,

"Eat Shiit" and after doing that, face your masters. (Arewa Mafaia's)

Read my lip "Eat Shiit .

Do you know that there are records that when Major Nzeogwu Kaduna was killed, the Civil War almost ended? Do you know why it didn't end? There are records that when the rumor that Soyinka had died in prison reached Biafra, the Biafrans were very sad and decided to continue to fight?
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by bejeria101(m): 5:43pm On May 20, 2017
sirequity:
South west youth oya your turn to fire back!

Northern apes, when you were busy insulting GEJ did heaven fall?

Anyways the ffk I know must surely respond verbally.

E pain them hehehe

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by dirtyhokage(m): 5:47pm On May 20, 2017
LordOfNaira:

I see how you and your ilk, ZombieTAMER, have been all over the place calling Yorubas cowards. I have a question for you:

Mention just one Igbo (apologies to sensible Igbos) who was vocal during the military regimes. One Igbo who stood for the good of everyone? Just one? Just one and I would give you four Yorubas who were always in the front of the fight against military rule while others sat behind their TVs.
dis assignment is too much for him na

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by irsakant: 5:47pm On May 20, 2017
They always want to go war, Nigerians are ready! Foolish Arewa, almajiris!

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by emmasege: 5:48pm On May 20, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
Live Scores;

Arewa Mafias 1-0 Afonjas United.

Brought to you by APC, proud sponsors of the Tribal Premier League.
I'm not an APC fan and can never be because they are the worst thing that ever befell our dear nation, Nigeria.

That said, i lend my voice to LordofNaira to challenge you to mention only one living politician in the south east who has stood up to challenge this clueless, vindictive and insensitive government, the worst in our nation's democratic regimes. But for the likes of FFK, Fayose, and Ebun Adegoruwa (all of O'odua descents) who dare challenge Bubu and his inept government, there would be no form or voice of opposition in the land.

When we (s/westerners) felt cheated by the northern Cabals in the case of MKO, we initiated and sustained a struggle until a form of compensation was given back to the zone i.e. OBJ presidency. The Niger Deltans also did the same until they produced a vice president who later became the president. In your own case, you want an imaginary secession and yet your political elites continue to wine and dine with APC and are on daily basis decamping to the ruling party. How deceitful a people can be to themselves!

Where were your political elites when the likes of FFK and Fayose were drumming support for Kanu's release?

I put it to you that Igbos are their own worst enemies, and until you conquer the enemies within, you can not conquer those without.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by LordOfNaira: 5:48pm On May 20, 2017
dirtyhokage:
dis assignment is too much for him na

grin grin grin
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by VanNistelrooy24: 5:51pm On May 20, 2017
LordOfNaira:

[s]Do you know that there are records that when Major Nzeogwu Kaduna was killed, the Civil War almost ended? Do you know why it didn't end? There are records that when the rumor that Soyinka had died in prison reached Biafra, the Biafrans were very sad and decided to continue to fight?[/s]
Do you know the title of this thread?

Pls face your masters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 20, 2017
When FFK talk; arewa be like.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by bizzibodi(m): 5:59pm On May 20, 2017
if those angry arewa youths catch fkk,they will cut off his big mouth exposing his mouthful of broken teeth.
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by LordOfNaira: 6:03pm On May 20, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:

Pls face your masters.

Who first told the world about Gogo Nzeribe's brutal and illegitimate execution? It was Wole Soyinka (A Yoruba man).

Who first told the world about the Asaba Massacre that targeted Igbo traders? No, it was not Achebe. It was Wole Soyinka.
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by Oblang(m): 6:05pm On May 20, 2017
engrchykae:
but a drug lord decides the voting pattern of the southwest and a thug is the current governor of the fountain of knowledge,Ekiti state .you are too learned but the southwest youths believed this fraudulent government to pay 5k to unemployed graduates when even a fool knows that its impossible since we dont have a national database.

And the thug is ur adopted hero...Isn't the Igbo the largest supporter of fayose nw... Southwest votes is the most shared vote in the last election. So tell me hw that translate to one man deciding their voting pattern unlike u that fooolishly cast 90% of ur vote for gej who cannot boast of one project he did for u....
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by dokunbam(m): 6:06pm On May 20, 2017
Oblang:

We don't support blindly neither do the north. Gej wouldn't have won in 2011 if they blindly support their own...u ppl need to leave sentimental alone and tell urself the truth. Gej was a disaster that's why he lost in 2015 nothing more...
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by Oblang(m): 6:07pm On May 20, 2017
Ngokafor:

..I wonder what you lots would have done to FFK if he was telling you the 'truth' about Yorubas ..skinned him alive perhaps undecided

Truth? U mean the lies u are bin fed by ur parents abt Yoruba....
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by vickylincon(m): 6:13pm On May 20, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Please spare me the excuses and 'moral high ground'...We know you lots..When he insulted Igbos years back,most of you hailed him and took him as your hero..some of your brothers here still pervertiously mock Igbos with the Bianca reference FFK made then....So what are you talking about?? You guys are something else honestly.

..P.S?.I am female.
I don't know who hailed h then. but I know the reason why some guys still referred to that Bianka issue is because your lots do hailed him forgetting this guy is just a pest. he will do anything to get his peanut. My point is that Most yorubas won't support these guy cos of the way he behaves
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by ettybaba(m): 6:16pm On May 20, 2017
KudiratAbiola1:
[left][/left]
Nonsense trash
shatap and get out and rot in hades
kiss the truth
The truth is that you owe FFK a lot of favour.
He disvirg## Bianca and taught her bj before ojukwrook married Bianca.
Bianca killed ojukwcrook with sex. FFK had raised the bar.
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by Tinyemeka(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2017
LordOfNaira:

I see how you and your ilk, ZombieTAMER, have been all over the place calling Yorubas cowards. I have a question for you:

Mention just one Igbo (apologies to sensible Igbos) who was vocal during the military regimes. One Igbo who stood for the good of everyone? Just one? Just one and I would give you four Yorubas who were always in the front of the fight against military rule while others sat behind their TVs.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Anyanwu

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by meshinoye(m): 6:37pm On May 20, 2017
Erewa youths treat is not to the Yoruba's but to a man known as FFK . He his an active support of PDP, SE and GEJ. He has been running his mouth hoping u guys will defend him.U guys have been supporting him and Fayose verbal attacks and sheer madness ever since, why not support him to fight the Northerners? I have never seen an Igbo man that talks before thinking​, it's only​ a Yoruba man like FFK and Fayose that will start a war with there own brothers and expect outsiders to defend them when enemy attack.

When FFK insulted Asiwaju , Osinbajo his own brothers o, you guys are defending him. FFK, you are on your own. Arewa youths pls don't forget to cut that his yeye mouth o.
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by mozat(m): 6:40pm On May 20, 2017
[quote author=IJOBA2 post=56708381]AFONJA MUSLIMS WILL SUPPORT THEIR SLAVE MASTERS[/ Fool and a religious bigot u ar punk .
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by VERDA: 6:41pm On May 20, 2017
schoolboij:

where is olisa metuh? I guess he has been tamed by his northern masters.

But he was talking in his capacity as the PDP spokesperson now, he no longer holds said position hence his silence.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by nell4: 6:49pm On May 20, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:

Pls face your masters.
pls remind him again cos these pple are terrible. i have never seen oo

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by babestella: 6:55pm On May 20, 2017
ettybaba:

Is FFK south west spokesman?
I expect the Ipob and other flaties to defend ffk their hero who helped this man tore the leather of Bianc@@.

Coward with slave mentality. FFK is a Yoruba man and he is your brother if you are a Yoruba. Igbos love him because he fires the truth about what Nigeria represents, ordinary northern almajiris issues a warning to your brother, instead of you to defend FFK even if you don't agree with his views, you are here calling out IPOB.

That is the difference between South and the Northerners, no matter what happens, when the chips are down, northerners will always defend their own in public, built down south we shift the post and talk trash.

You claim you voted for Buhari because you think he is competent and clean, the northerners know him very well, but instead of cast him, they rallied around him to grab power carrying blind SW along, today we can see their true color.

Wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by KudiratAbiola1(f): 6:56pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
ettybaba:

The truth is that you owe FFK a lot of favour.
He disvirg## Bianca and taught her bj before ojukwrook married Bianca.
Bianca killed ojukwcrook with sex. FFK had raised the bar.
[/s]
Nonsense trash

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by KudiratAbiola1(f): 6:56pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:
[s][/s]
Shatap there and get out. nonsense trash.
[/s]
Nonsense trash

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by KudiratAbiola1(f): 6:57pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:
[s][/s]
Trash trash trash and more trash.
[/s]
Nonsense trash

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by KudiratAbiola1(f): 6:57pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:
[s][/s]
E pain am die.
Nonsense trash. Yes, I like it that way. Be the master.
Anyway, shatap there and get out.
[/s]
lets keep rolling son

e pain am well well
kiss the truth

1 Like

[s]
ipobsarefools:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash. Shatap there.
[/s]
Nonsense trash

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by chris31(m): 6:59pm On May 20, 2017
DoTheNeedful:

FFK doesn't represent the SW. He represents the political sentiments of the majority of your people. Most SW guys don't like him and he's on his own. However, in this game of war of words, FFK is the master. He only can give them all a run for their money when it comes to talking and dishing out empty threats .grin
And you open your mouth wide to say it on public when someone is threatening your fellow broda from the same region you must be joker
Those Arewa Youth said this becoz they know that you SW guys wont match them in anything try the threat to SE or SS person and watch their youths buy over the case irrespective of his statue to the region once its their son

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by Nature8(m): 7:02pm On May 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by Tinyemeka(m): 7:04pm On May 20, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by murmee: 7:04pm On May 20, 2017
DoTheNeedful:

FFK doesn't represent the SW. He represents the political sentiments of the majority of your people. Most SW guys don't like him and he's on his own. However, in this game of war of words, FFK is the master. He only can give them all a run for their money when it comes to talking and dishing out empty threats .grin
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by madri4u: 7:05pm On May 20, 2017
Which one is face our wrath?.Nigerians can use english that can never be accomplisehed at all! Stupid pple.North are the pple dragging Nigeria backward to stone age.
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by chris31(m): 7:10pm On May 20, 2017
Oblang:

Igbos are free to defend him. Yorubas are too learned to be dragged into one kind bigotry by politicians...same ffk that just found his voice against the north after loosing power has bin dinning with same north when he was still enjoying the national cake..
Learned indeed and the same learned caused you people M.K.O Abiola death your elders and region abandoned him in prison when he needed you people most dont let me to tell you how he died.....SE people from all set supported Kanu not becoz all of them supported Biafra but becoz he is their son in naija politics you have to stand with your broda irrespective of the party the north themselves did it during GEJ administration and it worked for them

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) / Man Seen Dumping Waste Lagos Gutter Arrested, Prosecuted (pictures) / Ben Bruce Reacts As INEC Postponed General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.