Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath (33745 Views)

Cross River PDP NASS Members React To FFK's Threat. Expose Governor Ayade / Atiku’s Kano Rally Throws Open Buhari’s Northern Strongholds / Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by KudiratAbiola1(f): 4:53pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:
[/s]
Nonsense trash.

Nonsense trash

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by Krisddon: 4:53pm On May 20, 2017
ettybaba:

Is FFK south west spokesman?
I expect the Ipob and other flaties to defend ffk their hero who helped this man tore the leather of Bianc@@.
I know you are foolish but never knew it's up to this extent.

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by KudiratAbiola1(f): 4:53pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:
[s][/s]
Shatap there and get out. nonsense trash. Igbos are foolish illiterates.
[/s]
Nonsense trash

5 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by Firgemachar: 4:55pm On May 20, 2017
flatiyeasterners are extremely senseless people.

Earlier there was a thread on retired generals warning the military against interfering in our democracy;flatiyeasterners lamented that they were all Yorubas.

Now, daft flatiyeasterners are lamenting that Yorubas are not defending FFK.

Damn!

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by me69: 4:56pm On May 20, 2017
sirequity:
South west youth oya your turn to fire back!

Northern apes, when you were busy insulting GEJ did heaven fall?

Anyways the ffk I know must surely respond verbally.
mumus na wetin una want be dat make people dey fight. Una want devide people to rule. SHAME SHAME SHAME

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by KudiratAbiola1(f): 4:57pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:
[s][/s]
E pain am reach bone. Nonsense trash.
[/s]Nonsense trash

lol
you're the one pained because you're living in my shadows
am your master tongue

kiss the truth

6 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by KudiratAbiola1(f): 4:57pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:
[s][/s]
Shatap there and get out. nonsense trash. Igbos are foolish illiterates.
[/s]
Nonsense trash

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by KudiratAbiola1(f): 4:58pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash. Igbos are foolish illiterates.
[/s]

nonsense trash

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by Butterworth: 4:58pm On May 20, 2017
ettybaba:

Is FFK south west spokesman?
I expect the Ipob and other flaties to defend ffk their hero who helped this man tore the leather of Bianc@@.

Follow the foot steps of your HERO, Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

He humble recommends Rat poison for your type.

5 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by DoTheNeedful: 4:58pm On May 20, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

There you go, besides I believe you can never make a post asking if tinubu was the spokesman of south west like you did for FFK.. smh

Which one is newsrescue again? I thought you will post something from a reliable source that won't mind to be sued for libel if their claims are wrong.
Besides, I don't to the tribalistic ish some of you do here. I am too big for that. The interesting thing is that I don't even like the Tinubu you are shouting up and down. I just don't like people distorting fact for tribal and prejudicial reasons. If all you could pick for my initial post you quoted was Tinubu or whoever representing the SW then you case is irredeemable. I stylishly praised FFK whose share same political sentiments with your likes but you ignored that being a tribalist you are.
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by Klington: 4:59pm On May 20, 2017
This ones are just trying to be "relevant "........ Almajiris,,,,, FFK is bigger, smarter n sharper than 20 million of you.... U can't intimidate him by all standards,,,,,,one of the very few afo,,,,,,n,,,,jas who's bold n fearless shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by ipobsarefools: 5:00pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
KudiratAbiola1:

Nonsense trash
[/s]
Nonsense trash.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by ipobsarefools: 5:02pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
KudiratAbiola1:

Nonsense trash
[/s]
Nonsense trash. Shatap there and get out.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by engrchykae(m): 5:03pm On May 20, 2017
Oblang:

Igbos are free to defend him. Yorubas are too learned to be dragged into one kind bigotry by politicians...same ffk that just found his voice against the north after loosing power has bin dinning with same north when he was still enjoying the national cake..
but a drug lord decides the voting pattern of the southwest and a thug is the current governor of the fountain of knowledge,Ekiti state .you are too learned but the southwest youths believed this fraudulent government to pay 5k to unemployed graduates when even a fool knows that its impossible since we dont have a national database.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by ipobsarefools: 5:03pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
KudiratAbiola1:

Nonsense trash
[/s]
Nonsense trash. Shatap there.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by ipobsarefools: 5:05pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
KudiratAbiola1:
Nonsense trash

lol
you're the one pained because you're living in my shadows
am your master tongue

kiss the truth
[/s]
E pain am die.
Nonsense trash. Yes, I like it that way. Be the master.
Anyway, shatap there and get out.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by ipobsarefools: 5:06pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
KudiratAbiola1:

Nonsense trash
[/s]
Trash trash trash and more trash.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by ipobsarefools: 5:07pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
KudiratAbiola1:

nonsense trash
[/s]
Shatap there and get out. nonsense trash.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by uchwar1: 5:09pm On May 20, 2017
eflintsone:
ffk gotta be careful cos when he faces the wrath the igbos and Igbos he supports will so back off and act like they do not know him
ipods are not afonjas!

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by engrchykae(m): 5:10pm On May 20, 2017
Trut:

Just like they have abandoned the Ile Ife Oba and his subjects to perish inside cell at Abuja.
they also abandoned mko and obj but the masters showed mercy to obj and gave mko tea.even our ojukwu that fought nigeria received a state burial but mko and awo disappeared in obscurity.sometimes you wonder who the true masters in nigeria is.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by clevadani: 5:11pm On May 20, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Children of Parasites......very soon the feeding bottle will be taken

away from u forever ....cos BIAFRA IS COMING....!!!

Which part of Biafra is feeding Nigeria?
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 20, 2017
He should stop insulting Buhari? He should stop criticizing Buhari, isn't that the actual message? You must be MAD. Buhari has been doing nothing but insulting Nigerians. You will never succeed at making Buhari a sacred cow, no matter how much you try. Not in the eyes of rational people. Stvpid goats.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by jonnytad(m): 5:14pm On May 20, 2017
obonujoker:

Buh if they accuse Tinubu, you will defend him??

Notatall....... we don't support blindly.
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by jonnytad(m): 5:17pm On May 20, 2017
engrchykae:
they also abandoned mko and obj but the masters showed mercy to obj and gave mko tea.even our ojukwu that fought nigeria received a state burial but mko and awo disappeared in obscurity.sometimes you wonder who the true masters in nigeria is.

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by PANDA2: 5:17pm On May 20, 2017
bkool7:

You've blown your cover

whenever Ffk insults the president for his political gains you Igbos hailed him .
Now Ffk is being. challenged you want Proudly Afonjas to defend him .
Do you think Afonjas don't have respect ?
If Ffk is not a bastard he won't be insulting an elderly person . That is un-Afonja
Go ahead and defend your kind

You have said it all bros. Bear in mind that ALL reasonable igbos consider FFK a shameless, mannerless and uncultivated Idi0t. Truth. Even Nnamdi Kanu is being berated by his own people for associating himself with FFK.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by jonnytad(m): 5:18pm On May 20, 2017
engrchykae:
but a drug lord decides the voting pattern of the southwest and a thug is the current governor of the fountain of knowledge,Ekiti state .you are too learned but the southwest youths believed this fraudulent government to pay 5k to unemployed graduates when even a fool knows that its impossible since we dont have a national database.

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by ay4shizzy(m): 5:20pm On May 20, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Please spare me the excuses and 'moral high ground'...We know you lots..When he insulted Igbos years back,most of you hailed him and took him as your hero..some of your brothers here still pervertiously mock Igbos with the Bianca reference FFK made then....So what are you talking about?? You guys are something else honestly.

..P.S?.I am female.
u are more of a tribal she-male
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by permit(m): 5:21pm On May 20, 2017
Oblang:

We don't support blindly neither do the north. Gej wouldn't have won in 2011 if they blindly support their own...u ppl need to leave sentimental alone and tell urself the truth. Gej was a disaster that's why he lost in 2015 nothing more...
.in wat aspect plz?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by Ngokafor(f): 5:26pm On May 20, 2017
Oblang:

Igbokwe doesn't insult u, he tells u the truth which u hate to hear...

..I wonder what you lots would have done to FFK if he was telling you the 'truth' about Yorubas ..skinned him alive perhaps undecided

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by mrkingsley004: 5:28pm On May 20, 2017
the best way to settle your bills, give a try, join me and enjoy your life

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by dotedote: 5:36pm On May 20, 2017
Exactly.
What's more disturbing is the fact that it's now become an embarrassment being a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by isnovic(m): 5:40pm On May 20, 2017
“The north and indeed Nigeria is at a cross road and we want to support the Stand of the Northern elders that all efforts should be geared towards retaining the presidency in the region"

If truly the country is one as the Northern region wants all to believe, why is it important what region the presidency remains?

Other regions should not be fooled...they are threatening FFK for speaking his opinion in whatever capacity, have they soon forgotten the verbal assault on the last president even by constitutionally elected persons of the Northern region.

Paid pipers and their constant barrage of falsehood was taken to a new height by combined media of the North and the South-West,

At one time it became fashionable to insult the president, as if it suddenly buys you, your ticket to APC.

Even common Lia Mohammed and the media machinery of APC constantly taunt the president with unprintable names.

Where were the Northern Elders forum or the Northern Youth wing to call the Northern emissaries to order.

Now the table is turned, Karma indeed is a bitch

The North have sown the wind, they shall reap the whirlwind

They are issuing threat and calling security to reprimand another for threat even themselves are guilty of.

Bleep the Northern Elders and its militia Youth wing, if they do any how, they will see any how

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo / Lagos Prominent Indigenes Seek End To NURTW Activities / FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.