Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,916 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath (34278 Views)

Cross River PDP NASS Members React To FFK's Threat. Expose Governor Ayade / Atiku’s Kano Rally Throws Open Buhari’s Northern Strongholds / Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by Kobicove(m): 3:40pm On May 20, 2017
Why didn't you peoole speak out when GEJ was being insulted left, right and centre by all and sundry?

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by Sparkle777(f): 3:41pm On May 20, 2017
Now, what to they mean by "face their wrath"?
Why can't we ever just analyse and discuss without bringing our bows and arrows?

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by israelmao(m): 3:42pm On May 20, 2017
DoTheNeedful:

FFK doesn't represent the SW. He represents the political sentiments of the majority of your people. Most SW guys don't like him and he's on his own. However, in this game of war of words, FFK is the master. He only can give them all a run for their money when it comes to talking and dishing out empty threats .grin

Fallacy of assumption.Fani sees far ahead most of his preditions are now the realities we live.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by gberra: 3:44pm On May 20, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:

i should be asking u dat

fools
I knew you lacked proper home training the very first time you opened your potty mouth on this forum. Such brainlessness is a special feature of the potopoto people, especially their dirty girls. If they had refused to teach you manners, I'd send you back to them.

Igbos are very crazy

5 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by Abfinest007(m): 3:45pm On May 20, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]let the fight begin first to blow nairalet the fight begin first to blow nairalet the fight begin first to blow naira
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by gberra: 3:46pm On May 20, 2017
nonhuman:
am in bayelsa what are u talking about
Take a picture of yourself in your shop & upload it.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 20, 2017
sirequity:
South west youth oya your turn to fire back!

Northern apes, when you were busy insulting GEJ did heaven fall?

Anyways the ffk I know must surely respond verbally.
Don't mind those lunatics

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by Flintstone06(m): 3:47pm On May 20, 2017
GeeOh:
youths dat are suppose to engage their elders and leaders in serious fight,they are here makin noise,the north has ruled dis country more dan any other tribe yet poverty is not lettin dem b.what is d use of power

They are not youth... They are 60 years papis running the useless group

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by almarthins(m): 3:48pm On May 20, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Is this your response to arewa youths for lashing FFK the son of south west ?

Cowardice is a deadly disease

I dont call that cowardice. Ffk own too much. Make reason dey warm emotion sometimes no be too just dey fire like man without direction.

However , fvck northern youth and fvck ffk too
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by LordOfNaira: 3:48pm On May 20, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
Live Scores;

Arewa Mafias 1-0 Afonjas United.

Brought to you by APC, proud sponsors of the Tribal Premier League.

I see how you and your ilk, ZombieTAMER, have been all over the place calling Yorubas cowards. I have a question for you:

Mention just one Igbo (apologies to sensible Igbos) who was vocal during the military regimes. One Igbo who stood for the good of everyone? Just one? Just one and I would give you four Yorubas who were always in the front of the fight against military rule while others sat behind their TVs.

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by emmasege: 3:49pm On May 20, 2017
DoTheNeedful:

FFK doesn't represent the SW. He represents the political sentiments of the majority of your people. Most SW guys don't like him and he's on his own. However, in this game of war of words, FFK is the master. He only can give them all a run for their money when it comes to talking and dishing out empty threats .grin
Lie and liar. I'm a south westerner and do like him for his bravery and being outspoken against this wicked, inept, insensitive and most divisive president and government in our nation's history.

And mind you, I'm not alone, i know of thousands and hundreds of thousands of south westerners who admire these attributes of his. You can as well say Fayose is only liked by the minority in the south west.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by desmond2pk: 3:50pm On May 20, 2017
The yorubas sacrificed awo. But the ibos with some yorubas staged coup to save Awo from the jaw of the north. As fate may have it, akintola died and Awo, the sacrificed lamb came out from prison and became a hero to the yorubas.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by almarthins(m): 3:51pm On May 20, 2017
LordOfNaira:

I see how you and your ilk, VanNistelrooy24, have been all over the place calling Yorubas cowards. I have a question for you:

Mention just one Igbo (apologies to sensible Igbos) who was vocal during the military regimes. One Igbo who stood for the good of everyone? Just one? Just one and I would give you four Yorubas who were always in the front of the fight against military rule while others sat behind their TVs.

None o! They were linking dere asses. All those tribalist self. Dere over sabi toomuch .

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by almarthins(m): 3:52pm On May 20, 2017
desmond2pk:
The yorubas sacrificed awo. But the ibos with some yorubas staged coup to save Awo from the jaw of the north. As fate may have it, akintola died and Awo, the sacrificed lamb came out from prison and became a hero to the yorubas.

Abeg were u read that one from abi na ur old man tell u.
I no join twist history like fowl neck. Come here tell me smtin!

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by DoTheNeedful: 3:53pm On May 20, 2017
israelmao:

Fallacy of assumption.Fani sees far ahead most of his preditions are now the realities we live.

My response is directed to the person I quoted and it was based on his tribalistic linings. People that hailed him when he was supporting their beliefs and position and now calling him Afonja. I don't understand some of you.
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by DoTheNeedful: 3:53pm On May 20, 2017
emmasege:
Lie and liar. I'm a south westerner and do like him for his bravery and being outspoken against this wicked, inept, insensitive and most divisive president and government in our nation's history.

And mind you, I'm not alone, i know of thousands and hundreds of thousands of south westerners who admire these attributes if his. You can as well say Fayose is only liked by the minority in the south west.
My response is directed to the person I quoted and it was based on his tribalistic linings. People that hailed him when he was supporting their beliefs and position and now calling him Afonja. I don't understand some of you.
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by LordOfNaira: 3:56pm On May 20, 2017
almarthins:

None o! They were linking dere asses. All those tribalist self. Dere over sabi toomuch .

Don't mind them!!! The sensible ones among them are even already fed up with them!!!
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by VanNistelrooy24: 3:58pm On May 20, 2017
LordOfNaira:

I see how you and your ilk, VanNistelrooy24, have been all over the place calling Yorubas cowards. I have a question for you:

I see serious pains from your comments Bro.

But do me a favour Bro,

"Eat Shiit" and after doing that, face your masters. (Arewa Mafaia's)

Read my lip "Eat Shiit .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by Kellibae(f): 3:58pm On May 20, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Its terrible...He has neverr insulted his people like Joe Igbokwe does,but just because of their slavish love for buhari whose kinsmen hates their guts to the bone,they want him to perish..

...I am not such a fan of FFK for obvious reasons,but why his people hate him so much is what i dont get..if you ask them now they will say 'corrupton',but they worship Tinubu,OBJ and every other filthy APC politician from their region.

..This same people expects Igbos to love Joe Igbokwe whose past time is insulting his kinsmen..some SWs are okay but majority are extremely wicked...tufiakwa!!

U hav said it all.. u are always on point my sister

7 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 20, 2017
Northern Nigeria, always united in the quest for Power, but never united to confront poverty, terrorism, amajirism and parasitism. I do not really blame them, if the Igbos and Yorubas are wise, they would have resolved their eternal differences and animosity and form a Sovereign Country of theirs. There is no way the country will ever work if personal criticism of a President is responded to, by his entire ethno-political bloc

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by KudiratAbiola1(f): 4:00pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
ettybaba:

Is FFK south west spokesman?
I expect the Ipob and other flaties to defend ffk their hero.
[/s]
Nonsense trash afonjas are useless smelly bastards cone cowards

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by Oblang(m): 4:00pm On May 20, 2017
obonujoker:

Buh if they accuse Tinubu, you will defend him??

U mean if they accuse him of corruption?
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by ipobsarefools: 4:04pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
KudiratAbiola1:

[/s]
Nonsense trash. Igbos are foolish illiterates.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by KudiratAbiola1(f): 4:05pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash. Igbos are foolish illiterates.
[/s]
Nonsense trash

6 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by mamatwiny(f): 4:05pm On May 20, 2017
Hahaha.

I sure trust ffk to lambast them again.
Dancing azonto ,waiting for ffk reply. Lauretta is used tampoon. Waiting for ayf name...
Hohohoho

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 20, 2017
Hello all,

I draft business plan documents for any kind of business for clients which you can use to present to angel investors,banks cooperatives etc for loans/funds. I also help Incorporate company name too.Please contact me at rowlandjumbo@gmail.com or 08036267796
Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by ipobsarefools: 4:07pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
KudiratAbiola1:

[/s]
Shatap there and get out. nonsense trash. Igbos are foolish illiterates.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by Ngokafor(f): 4:07pm On May 20, 2017
Kellibae:

U hav said it all.. u are always on point my sister

...Oh thanks a lot.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by KudiratAbiola1(f): 4:07pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:
[s][/s]
Shatap there and get out. nonsense trash. Igbos are foolish illiterates.
[/s]
still pained
Nonsense trash

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by ipobsarefools: 4:08pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
KudiratAbiola1:

Nonsense trash
[/s]
Nonsense trash.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by Chukabiz1961(m): 4:08pm On May 20, 2017
How many people warned you when you were insulting Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath by ipobsarefools: 4:10pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
KudiratAbiola1:

still pained
Nonsense trash
[/s]
E pain am reach bone. Nonsense trash.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Obasanjo Tests Negative For Coronavirus / 2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.