Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,918 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs (32070 Views)

Why Is Rochas Claiming The Shell $3.5b Gas Plant As Part Of His Achievements? / See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner / Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by THEAMAKA(f): 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2010
flashgeek:

You fools on this forum are just a bunch of woosies. Whether igbo claims ND I could care less. Even if Nigeria split today into ten countries there will be chaos because “Africans” cannot rule them selves properly. It is a fact. Even if Biafra had succeeded in the war ,they would have been chaos inside biafra because new power players would have emerged to challenge the leadership .Just take a look at how Nigeria is today from 3 regions to thirty something states yet people are still clamouring for more states to be created.

A country like south Africa has 12 languages and close to 18 tribes but they only have 9 provinces (states) and they manage them well. Our leaders have brainwashed us so much that we now think that we can not work together as a nation unless we separate. Separation is not the answer .Kicking out the leader that we have now is what we should focus on.

[size=27pt]OoOoOoOoOoOo WE POP CHAMPAGNE!!!![/size]
right on bro
cool
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by adigun101: 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2010
No one is talking about spliting the country.
But we have to be aware of the facts so that they are not misrepresented.
If you want to discuss about that you can open another post of which I will certainly not be a part of it.
Do ibos have the right to be claimed as Niger-deltans true/false !
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by yeswecan(m): 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2010
adigun101:

No one is talking about spliting the country.
But we have to be aware of the facts so that they are not misrepresented.
Do ibos have the right to be claimed as Niger-deltans true/false !

False
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by sjeezy8: 3:03pm On Jan 16, 2010
All non igbos should leave this topic alone its getting old. Say the country does split there will always be discord between some tribes at one point or another so leave it be.

Beaf:

Welcome to 9ja, I've been keeping an eye on you on the thread. Well done! Stick to your people pretty babe, 9ja is 100% f'ucked and everyones needs to either get out or sit down and talk about how or if they want to live under one country, because tribalism causes some to be treated worse than slaves. I feel sad that we have finally corrupted you, but o well! It's sad reality, you can see how the Northerners don't want to hand power to Goodluck Jonathan. Instead, the country is moving toward the brink and they don't care (as long as oil money flows into their cursed pockets).

Stop blaming the north for not handing power over to Goodluck Jonathan, its getting played out. SS govenors are f cukin up also and THEY want to be president and not goodluck.

Acting President: S-South and Jonathan!

But there is a great concern in the region over the stand of the governors and leaders, as the interpretation many gave to their action was that they decided to sacrifice the interest of the South-South and dump Dr. Jonathan because of their personal political interests.

Undoing S-South
A worried Comrade Evah told Saturday Vanguard, “Those politicians from the South-South who are plotting against Jonathan think they are undoing him but they are wrong,  they are undoing the South-South zone, which has the chance of producing a president and maybe, righting some wrongs within the period.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/01/16/acting-president-s-south-and-jonathan/

You always talk like a f u c king fool- northerners this and that- shut the bleep up and see that is your own region thats messing up also, because  SS Govs want to be the first president from the south-south and not Goodluck.

Fool never make sense, hes not a tribalist, just a regionalist ode! always blaming other regions.
Talk about southern UNITY even in the SS your govenors are not supporting him becoming president talkless of the Northerners (foolish boy you no get brain atall)
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by adigun101: 3:03pm On Jan 16, 2010
yeswecan:

False
Proof ?
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by WilyWily7: 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2010
yeswecan:

In addition, in 1995, Ojukwu signed government documents identifying himself as a witness to the death of writer Mr. Ken Saro Wiwa, whom Ojukwu had counted as an enemy since the collapse of Biafra's secessionist movement.

WHAT A HERO . LOOOOOOOOL
Any time a Yorubaman opens his mouth only what comes out are Lies and deceptions, it is now a well known thing to us.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by yeswecan(m): 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2010
adigun101:

Proof ?

I don't think you call your posted site proof  " that the Igbos can claim ND " Your cronies see nothing wrong with your statement but when i delve into the main issue it becomes something else. It amazes me how claiming ND is now even more important that Biafra itself. You know why Biafra will never work? because it isn't genuine, is it rather the selfishness of few who you consider sacred.

Nigeria is here  to stay  .  .  Live with it.  Ojukwu or any Igbo man for that matter can always be bribed to keep his mouth shut.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by yeswecan(m): 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2010
Wily*Wily:

Any time a Yorubaman opens his mouth only what comes out are Lies and deceptions, it is now a well known thing to us.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chukwuemeka_Odumegwu_Ojukwu . . . that's wiki if you know what it means.

For the record am not a Yoruba man and there is no difference if am one. Your notion that anybody from Yoruba, Hausa and Fulani must be a wicked person is just laughable and it mirrors your level of reasoning . .
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by THEAMAKA(f): 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2010
wikipedia again? lol grin
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by WilyWily7: 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2010
Any time a Yorubaman opens his Mouth, what comes out are Lies and deceptions, it now a well known thing.
I still dey ask, which kind gods created Yoruba people?
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by ezeagu(m): 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2010
[size=15pt]Why is this thread still getting comments. Haven't we already established that the Niger Delta belongs to the Igbo?[/size]
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by yeswecan(m): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2010
THE AMAKA:

wikipedia again? lol grin

Good bluff ! ! http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/Chukwuemeka_Odumegwu_Ojukwu
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by ezeagu(m): 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2010
yeswecan:

Good bluff ! ! http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/Chukwuemeka_Odumegwu_Ojukwu

The source of this article is wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

undecided
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by yeswecan(m): 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2010
Wily*Wily:

Any time a Yorubaman opens his Mouth, what comes out are Lies and deceptions, it now a well known thing.

You cannot use a single world with no "tribalist" connotation .  .  . Are you for real?
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by ezeagu(m): 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2010
Wily*Wily:

Wily*Wily, please stop. Kushi. angry smiley
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by THEAMAKA(f): 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2010
ezeagu:

undecided
LMFAO!!!! hahahahaha. . .
[size=20pt]FAIL!!![/size]
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by ocelot2006(m): 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2010
@ Onlytruth, you are SO WRONG on the Ibibios & Efiks being full Biafran supporters. On the contrary, we had ABSOLUTELY NO LOVE for the biafrans, gave full support & fought on the federal side (Nigeria). If we were so loyal to that failure called biafra, how come the southern region fell so fast? Even my uncle fought with the 3rd Marine Commando Div. against the biafrans, rooting out those fools from the region.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by yeswecan(m): 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2010
ezeagu:

undecidedThe source of this article is wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Good, so that refutes the claim hun . . Everything from "the free encyclopedia" is false.  .  . LOOOOOOOL Igbos men ALWAYS WANT TO CHEAT SOMEONE. You are only looking for what   supports your claim and when it disproves it then it must be false. What about Okukwu's Political party ? is that also false or his alliance with his enemies .  .   .  You can't address that, can you?
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by yeswecan(m): 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2010
ocelot2006:

@ Onlytruth, you are SO WRONG on the Ibibios & Efiks being full Biafran supporters. On the contrary, we had ABSOLUTELY NO LOVE for the biafrans, gave full support & fought on the federal side (Nigeria). If we were so loyal to that failure called biafra, how come the southern region fell so fast? Even my uncle fought with the 3rd Marine Commando Div. against the biafrans, rooting out those fools from the region.

LWKMD

They are really fools because they allow one selfish Ojukwu to mislead them for so long . .  . LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

This man formed alliance with his enemies, murderers of your brothers and sisters in their millions because they were fighting for what you believed in. He stupidly negotiated after sacrificing 3 million lives and formed a Political party in the same platform he fought against  .   .   .   .   Come on are you people that foolish not to know Ojukwu is a criminal? This is ridiculous
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by sjeezy8: 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2010
ocelot2006:

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

so i guess this backs what youre sayin because it shows Biafra as a "claimed country", but this shows the territory of which biafrans only controlled.

That thing fell fast lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by THEAMAKA(f): 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2010
[size=22pt]MIRI MABA MO!!![/size]  grin
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2010
Wilywily
you expect me to believe that stuff on wiki abi.i quoted something there yesterday for your fellow bifran foot solider and his response was that intelligent people dont quote wiki,so remove that link cause im not gonna read.

ezeagu
if the niger delta belongs to the igbo tribe as you pointed out blankly,why are you guy not brought in to the affairs of the ND.i know of isaac boro,saro-wiwa,asari dokubo,tompolo,ateke tom,boyloaf,henry okah,etc,they are all ND militants fighting for the EMANCIPATION of the region from nigeria entirely and i also know of ojukwu the war monger who fought for the emancipation of the former southern eastern region which was later split into states and later distinguish by a modern line i.e south/south and south east.look let tell you,ojukwu was after the oil in the southern eastern region which included areas like river state,old cross river;akwa ibom inclusive.he used the oil money to finance the war but when he lost the northern government in power felt the rising power of the southern eastern region and that prompted state creation in nigeria.after the state creation,the igbo being the minority were scattered all over the newly created states,tha is why yu see igbo among edo,delta,rivers,bayelsa,akwa ibom, wilywily,give me a good proof and dont quote wiki because that site keeps horrible stuff about igbo so dont let me go and dig up what you wont like.ND does not belong to igbo simple!!!!!!!
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Katsumoto: 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2010
Wily*Wily:

You keep running around like an incoherent slowpoke; you ask these useless questions but never respond when individuals with superior intelligence reply you. Instead you seek out other threads where you post the same nonsense. When are you going to stop making an ass of yourself, wilywily the ghost. I will not relent in my efforts to ensure that you move to sections that do not require much intellect.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by ezeagu(m): 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2010
ocelot2006:

Just because you're uncle was a sabotwa, don't drag the whole Ekoids with you. grin
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by ezeagu(m): 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2010
sjeezy8:

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

so i guess this backs what youre sayin because it shows Biafra as a "claimed country", but this shows the territory of which biafrans only controlled.

Uh, so are you saying Enuguites were against Biafra, or do you not understand the meaning of 'invasion?
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by sjeezy8: 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2010
ezeagu:

Uh, so are you saying Enuguites were against Biafra, or do you not understand the meaning of 'invasion?

Uhhhhh are you using your brains or just talkin out your as s ? If you can read you should also be able to comprehend maps, dates and words that give the viewer a better understanding as i stated before-

sjeezy8:

Meaning for it to have fallen so fast everyone in the SE or SS didnt support the clowns in their effort for biafra.

As ocelot2006 said

ocelot2006:

@ Onlytruth, you are SO WRONG on the Ibibios & Efiks being full Biafran supporters. If we were so loyal to that failure called biafra, how come the southern region fell so fast?

ezeagu is such a clown for real lmfao
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Beaf: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2010
Not a single one of the people "defending" the ND here are from the ND. They are all outsiders. Why? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
There is something these outsiders are scared shitless off between ND and Igbo peeps.

[list]
[li]The thread starter claims to be Latino[/li]
[li]There are several Yoruba ND "defenders"[/li]
[li]There are several Hausa ND "defenders"[/li]
[li]There are no Niger Deltans amongst the above fake ND "defenders"[/li]
[/list]

Its a straaaaaaaaaannge World! grin
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by THEAMAKA(f): 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2010
Beaf:

Not a single one of the people "defending" the ND here are from the ND. They are all outsiders. Why? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
There is something these outsiders are scared shitless off between ND and Igbo peeps.

[list]
[/list]

interesting observation. wink cool
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by ezeagu(m): 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2010
sjeezy8:

Uhhhhh are you using your brains or just talkin out your as s ? If you can read you should also be able to comprehend maps, dates and words that give the viewer a better understanding as i stated before-

Meaning for it to have fallen so fast everyone in the SE or SS didnt support the clowns in their effort for biafra.

As ocelot2006 said

Why comment on something you know nothing about, the fact that an area wasn't controlled by Biafra throughout the war says nothing about 'support' because parts of Anambra were also lost, or did you miss that out in you're map reading?
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by sjeezy8: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2010
Beaf:

[list]
[/list]

dont flatter yourself

its all about Oil thats it wink
If theres no Oil then theres no problem but there is- so theres a problem.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by ezeagu(m): 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2010
sjeezy8:

dont flatter yourself

its all about Oil thats it wink
If theres no Oil then theres no problem but there is- so theres a problem.

So why are you frothing from the mouth over Biafra and the link with the Ibibio?
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by sjeezy8: 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2010
ezeagu:

So why are you frothing from the mouth over Biafra and the link with the Ibibio?

Oil of course duh but at the same I wouldnt want their to be a civil war. its not good, all problems in Nigeria can be solved amicably without massive deaths.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply)

Umahi's Anti-covid19 Team Intercepts Motorists Conveying Fugitives Into Ebonyi / APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement / Osinbajo, Ambode, Mimiko At RCCG 64th Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.