Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,439 members, 7,861,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs (32074 Views)

Why Is Rochas Claiming The Shell $3.5b Gas Plant As Part Of His Achievements? / See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner / Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Beaf: 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2010
sjeezy8:

dont flatter yourself

its all about Oil thats it wink
If theres no Oil then theres no problem but there is- so theres a problem.

The ND can defend itself against thieves regardless of the flavour or ethnicity. The ND can also recognise thieves when they pretend to be her saviours.
Let everybody go save their own part of the country, we will save ourselves. cool
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by THEAMAKA(f): 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2010
YES DADDY!!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by dapsycool(m): 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2010
Someone deleted my post, no problem grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by sjeezy8: 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2010
Beaf:

The ND can defend itself against thieves regardless of the flavour or ethnicity. The ND can also recognise thieves when they pretend to be her saviours.
Let everybody go save their own part of the country, we will save ourselves. cool

is it you that people are saving or is it Oil as of right now in Nigeria? ND republic was declared before biafra was even thought of and it was smashed. Biafras only mistake was including the SS. If it didnt include the ND states than Biafra would be a republic today.

as Oil flows in ND states there not going anywhere.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by yeswecan(m): 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2010
Beaf:

No they can't. As a matter of fact they can't even defend themselves from the criminals among them
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by THEAMAKA(f): 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2010
yeswecan:

No they can't. As a matter of fact they can't even defend themselves from the criminals among them
YOU'RE A FAKE!!! what exactly is "them" who is "they"
hmmmm fishy arse!!
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by adigun101: 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2010
I think this thread has been hijacked by backward tribalists.
I believe the purpose of this thread was to established the ethnic composition of ND with regards the ibos.
All you low life tribalists are so disgusting !
You all are shameless.

Now that I and a few have managed to establish the fact that the ibos have a huge claim to the ND,
I guess the next step is for the poster to correct his misconception.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by yeswecan(m): 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2010
THE AMAKA:

YOU'RE A FAKE!!! what exactly is "them" who is "they"
hmmmm fishy arse!!

Maybe you should go to the "Romance Forum" where your friends are.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Beaf: 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2010
sjeezy8:

is it you that people are saving or is it Oil as of right now in Nigeria? ND republic was declared before biafra was even thought of and it was smashed. Biafras only mistake was including the SS. If it didnt include the ND states than Biafra would be a republic today.

as Oil flows in ND states there not going anywhere.

Old story. Next. grin grin grin
---hugs his Igbo peeps==
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2010
The corrupt ones among them may have igbo blood running in them
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Beaf: 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2010
yeswecan:

Maybe you should go to the "Romance Forum" where your friends are.

Why? Because she found out your arse is sooooo transparent?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by yeswecan(m): 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2010
adigun101:

I think this thread has been hijacked by backward tribalists.
I believe the purpose of this thread was to established the ethnic composition of ND with regards the ibos.
All you low life tribalists are so disgusting !
You all are shameless.

Now that I and a few have managed to establish the fact that the ibos have a huge claim to the ND,
I guess the next step is for the poster to correct his misconception.

parsimonious set of people  .  .  .  Come take ND na . . . . ONOFIA
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by THEAMAKA(f): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2010
Beaf:

Why? Because she found out your arse is sooooo transparent?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
To Beaf: HUGS!!!  smiley
anyway i want a burrito right now, I'm hungry.  grin

~Bluetooth:

The corrupt ones among them may have igbo blood running in them
excuse me?
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by nduchucks: 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2010
Beaf:

Not a single one of the people "defending" the ND here are from the ND. They are all outsiders. Why? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
There is something these outsiders are scared shitless off between ND and Igbo peeps.

[list]
[li]The thread starter claims to be Latino[/li]
[li]There are several Yoruba ND "defenders"[/li]
[li]There are several Hausa ND "defenders"[/li]
[li]There are no Niger Deltans amongst the above fake ND "defenders"[/li]
[/list]

Its a straaaaaaaaaannge World! grin

Beaf, your newly found supercilious attitude is very unbecoming.  You seem to no longer have any respect for your fellow Niger Deltans that have a differing opinion,  you now believe that any Niger Deltan that does not share your view is a yoruba, hausa, or even latino.  This is the kind of superiority complex that was characteristic of Adolf Hitler.

Learn to accept that some of your relatives will sometimes disagree with you, and when that happens, try to present your points instead of accusing them of being outsiders.

Note that Ijaws, like many other ethnic groups in Nigeria, have also been fighting among themselves and againsts the Itsekiri, Yorubas, Urhobos, Edos, and etc. These conflicts are a fact of life that have been managed, thankfully, without escalation.  For you to come here and call the killing of Igbos by millitant elements in the Niger Delta tall tales, is dishonest and disgraceful.

You should apologize to the Igbos on behalf of MEND and other millitant elements who have perpetrated these crimes against the Igbos of the Niger Delta.  Be man enough to admit that the killings took place, condemn it, and move on. This has nothing to do with some divide and rule principle - what is bad, is bad, whichever way you slice it.

I await your apology - l however do not expect it.  I leave you with the follwing Igbo adage "Ubochi aka ga-akpara Eze Udene, o kwuo ndimmuo chiri ya eze" - The day the King of Vultures will be apprehended, it will reveal the spirit that crowned it.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by sjeezy8: 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2010
Amen just dont hug the Oil, it can cause deaths.

I dont why some try to make it about tribes cause its not- its purely business.
SS president or igbo president of Nigeria. I dont care, just that Oil to keep flowing and coming to businesses.

nnpc doesnt discriminate just as long it get Oil from Ondo, delta etc . . . thats how im am.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by THEAMAKA(f): 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2010
sjeezy8:

Amen just dont hug the Oil, it can cause deaths.

I dont why some try to make it about tribes cause its not- its purely business.
SS president or igbo president of Nigeria. I dont care, just that Oil keep be flowing and coming to businesses.

[size=23pt]**KUMBAYA, KUMBAYA**[/size]
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by sjeezy8: 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2010
kumbaya my foot

I really dont care as long as Oil comes flowing.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by honeric01(m): 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2010
Oil, abeg dry off please, so everyone can sit in their various region and would stop trying to covert other people's properties.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Beaf: 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2010
ndu_chucks:

Beaf, your newly found supercilious attitude is very unbecoming.  You seem to no longer have any respect for your fellow Niger Deltans that have a differing opinion,  you now believe that any Niger Deltan that does not share your view is a yoruba, hausa, or even latino.  This is the kind of superiority complex that was characteristic of Adolf Hitler.

Learn to accept that some of your relatives will sometimes disagree with you, and when that happens, try to present your points instead of accusing them of being outsiders.

Note that Ijaws, like many other ethnic groups in Nigeria, they have also been fighting among themselves and againsts the Itsekiri, Yorubas, Urhobos, Edos, and etc. These conflicts are a fact of life that have been managed, thankfully, without escalation.  For you to come here and call the killing of Igbos by millitant elements in the Niger Delta tall tales, is dishonest and disgraceful.

You should apologize to the Igbos on behalf of MEND and other millitant elements who have perpetrated these crimes against the Igbos of the Niger Delta.  Be man enough to admit that the killings took place, condemn it, and move on. This has nothing to do with some divide and rule principle - what is bad, is bad, whichever way you slice it.

I await your apology - l however do not expect it.  I leave you with the follwing Igbo adage "Ubochi aka ga-akpara Eze Udene, o kwuo ndimmuo chiri ya eze" - The day the King of Vultures will be apprehended, it will reveal the spirit that crowned it.

Shuooo! See me see wahala!
Go and register with new names. We'll be here to laugh it off.
This thread is so plastic that its funny. Suddenly, all the monsters are "standing up" for the ND. Interesting. grin grin grin

Abeg make una dey entertain me!
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by adigun101: 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2010
yeswecan:

parsimonious set of people  .  .  .  Come take ND na . . . . ONOFIA

You see your backwardness? Take ND from who ?
Who owns it at the moment.
Ijaw, Urhobo, Edo, Efik ,  or from themseleves (ibos)
If anyone owns ND it is Niger river.
My point is that ibo constitutes about 30% of ND indegenes.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by THEAMAKA(f): 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2010
sjeezy8:

kumbaya my foot

I really dont care as long as Oil comes flowing.
[size=15pt]kumbaya, my lord, kumbaya [/size]  kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by sjeezy8: 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2010
100% resource contol for all of ND including Lagos, Ondo and Ogun Gas- I dont care

just as long as that Oil remains in Nigeria territory as long as we are Nigeria.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by yeswecan(m): 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2010
adigun101:

You see your backwardness? Take ND from who ?
Who owns it at the moment.
Ijaw, Urhobo, Edo, Efik ,  or from themseleves (ibos)
If anyone owns ND it is Niger river.
My point is that ibo constitutes about 30% of ND indegenes.

Damn you and your Igbo agenda  .   .   we are all Nigerians and Nigeria has come to stay, the earlier you get that into your head the better for you. Take it upon yourself that YOU are only making your self a second class citizen with the MYTH that the Northerners and Yoruba are in control and they are wicked people. Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Beaf: 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2010
I haven't had such a good laugh at other people's intellectual poverty since I was a kid. So, someone starts a thread on why the "why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs". . . Only for it to turn out that it isn't the Igbo's, but the numerous fake defenders of the ND. Damn! grin

When the fox starts guarding the chicken, e mean say yawa don gas! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by THEAMAKA(f): 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2010
"I've got a feeling. . . OoOoOo. . . that tonight's gonna be a good night, that tonight's gonna be a good night, that tonight's gonna be a good good night--
I've got a feeling. . ."
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2010
I seconded that opinion, 100% resource control for the ND.the igbo tribe should just f u c k off
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Beaf: 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2010
THE AMAKA:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
To Beaf: HUGS!!!  smiley
anyway i want a burrito right now, I'm hungry.  grin

excuse me?

--hugs Amaka and with one deft left hook, knocks out the many iterations of ndu_chucks-- cool
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by THEAMAKA(f): 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2010
LOOOOL embarassed
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by nduchucks: 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2010
Beaf:

Shuooo! See me see wahala!
Go and register with new names. We'll be here to laugh it off.
This thread is so plastic that its funny. Suddenly, all the monsters are "standing up" for the ND. Interesting. grin grin grin

Abeg make una dey entertain me!

Why is it difficult for you to admit the attrocities perpetrated against Ndiigbo by MEND and other millitant elements of the Niger Delta?  I am holding you responsible because you seem to be one of the reasonable nairalanders from ND, I could care less what some other  tribalists here, think.

Don't disappoint me now - I ask again, do you condemn the killing of Igbos by MEND and other ND millitants? A simple yes or no would suffice. Note that your Igbo brothers are reading your posts and believe you me, they can see through the fluff.

@Beaf, let me give you a homourous out - you are in a round box, olodo. Use this sentence to dodge the issue and questions again.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Beaf: 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2010
ndu_chucks:

Why is it difficult for you to admit the attrocities perpetrated against Ndiigbo by MEND and other millitant elements of the Niger Delta?  I am holding you responsible because you seem to be one of the reasonable nairalanders from ND, I could care less what some other  tribalists here, think.

Don't disappoint me now - I ask again, do you condemn the killing of Igbos by MEND and other ND millitants? A simple yes or no would suffice. Note that [size=14pt]your Igbo brothers[/size] are reading your posts and believe you me, they can see through the fluff.

You got that right, "my Igbo brothers". That sounds healthy, doesn't it? That is what they are (not forgetting my Igbo sisters as well). My poor Igbo brothers must be rather weary after a staunch defence of their integrity after a sideways attack, accusing them of making a grab for the very thing their accusers are scrambling for. . . And now poor ND peeps are supposed to apologise for secret attacks (known only to ndu_chucks) on the very same hard done by Igbo's, just that the attacks were so secret that the Igbo don't even have a clue as to when, how, where and who. Damn! shocked

What a wonderful World!
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by nduchucks: 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2010
Beaf:

You got that right, "my Igbo brothers". That sounds healthy, doesn't it? My poor Igbo brothers must be rather weary after a staunch defence of their integrity after a sideways attack, accusing them of making a grab for the very thing their accusers are scrambling for. . . And now poor ND peeps are supposed to apologise for secret attacks on the very same hard done by Igbo's, just that the attacks were so secret that the Igbo don't even have a clue as to when, how, where and who. Damn! shocked

What a wonderful World!

Do you condemn the killing of Igbos by MEND and other ND millitants? A simple yes or no would suffice.

Interestingly, your fellow partner in act, Sapeleguy has gone into hibernation. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by torture: 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2010
@POSTER Who are the IBOs trying to claim the niger delta? Because you and your ill informed pals had a stupid argument you think you can post it here? You sound like a gal I will like to know your sex. THIS IS THE MOST STUPID AND RIDICULOUS THREAD EVER.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply)

APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman / Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) / EFCC Makes Ekweremadu Anti- Corruption Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.