Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs (32072 Views)

Why Is Rochas Claiming The Shell $3.5b Gas Plant As Part Of His Achievements? / See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner / Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by yeswecan(m): 1:29am On Jan 16, 2010
Eziachi:

Now you are fed up already spreading malicious and crooked lies that Igbos are not in Niger Delta to Igbos wanted too take Niger Delta and now they are just few around. So you looked at a city like ASABA and regards them as just few around? The capital city of a whole state? IBUSA, ANIOMA or even Ikwerre people too are just few around and they should return home to where exactly? Where is ASABA's home to return if I may ask? I am sure you have all the answers, as I will be surprise if you doesn't. You always does.

Good question? Is Asaba the biggest or most populated city in Delta? Is it part of the three most populated? I don't think so. All am saying is that the Igbos in ND is not significant enough for the Igbos to claim the entire region. And lets remember there are some states in ND with no single Igbo
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by yeswecan(m): 1:37am On Jan 16, 2010
Wislet:

@ yeswecan, isn't it better to have only '7 posts' and[b] make sense [/b]than to have a multitude and be over inflated? By the way u started somewhere too, i think? ? ? As for what i meant, it was simply not to call the Igbo names. That includes every other abuse to other ethnic groups contributed by others. All these name calling has not contributed anything meaningful to the issue that i can see. I agree it might be invigorating to let the steam out once in a while, but not with a 'no end' tag to it.

Does it ever occur to you that some people are not taking the discussion on here seriously. You are too serious my dear, i can't sleep thats why am here to attack the Igbos.

Relax girl and stop taking issues too seriously. Igbos are selfish and i think its safe to say so if that's the name-calling you referred to.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Eziachi: 1:39am On Jan 16, 2010
bk_baybe99:

@Netghost; I made this post up becus,according to you,  I heard some guys arguing on the streets of Nigeria and decided to bring said topic to NairaLand! Am I supposed to laugh at this statement or what?!

No, you didn't make it up, you dreamt it up as you were pissing yourself after an all night bender of Gulder/Star beers doing justice to your father's well-off money as claimed.
The A and B person you heard talking about Igbos taking Niger Delta are just you and nobody else.
Talking to oneself is the first sign of melancholy.
You said sent this post to get education, now you got more than education.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Eziachi: 1:41am On Jan 16, 2010
bk_baybe99:

@Netghost; I made this post up becus,according to you,  I heard some guys arguing on the streets of Nigeria and decided to bring said topic to NairaLand! Am I supposed to laugh at this statement or what?!

No, you didn't make it up, you dreamt it up as you were pissing yourself after an all night bender of Gulder/Star beers doing justice to your father's well-off money as claimed.
The A and B person you heard talking about Igbos taking Niger Delta are just you and nobody else.
Talking to oneself is the first sign of melancholy.
You said sent this post to get education, now you got more than education.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by yeswecan(m): 1:45am On Jan 16, 2010
Eziachi:

You see, that is why I asked. But you know that Nairaland is like food/drink from Mcdonald, you knew its not good for you but you still eat it because its tasty, easy to get and moreover cheaper/time saving than cooking.

Nairaland is fool of comedians, who take themselves seriously and that makes me laugh and I do enjoy it as a banter.
But I do honestly get yoTake example of yeswecan, he is always in a fighting mood with any resemblance of Igbo printed down and jump straight in, like him saying that Igbo in Delta like ASABA should return home. Where is their home to return?
Yeswecan reminds me of that lone passenger, fighting for a seat in an empty bus.
But I get your point. Thanks

LWKMD

Me saying Igbos in Asaba should return home, come on that was taken off context. Did you bother to read the the series of comments that led to that? CHEAP POINT. I said they can be given a free ticket to the new country instead of invading five states to secure irrelevant minority.

I can't remind you of a fighting passenger because am an introvert in reality.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Eziachi: 1:46am On Jan 16, 2010
yeswecan:

Does it ever occur to you that some people are not taking the discussion on here seriously. You are too serious my dear, i can't sleep thats why am here to attack the Igbos.

Relax girl and stop taking issues too seriously. Igbos are selfish and i think its safe to say so if that's the name-calling you referred to.

You bolded quote is the only sensible thing you have ever said all the time. I knew its well passed your bedtime. So try catch some sleep and tomorrow, all your senses will return back to you. Lack of sleep causes to[b] HALLUCINATE[/b] and all your posting bears all the hallmark signs of it.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by yeswecan(m): 1:52am On Jan 16, 2010
Eziachi:

You bolded quote iss the only sensible thing you have ver said. I knew its well pass your bedtime. So try catch some sleep and tomorrow, all your senses will return back to you. Lack of sleep causes HALUCINATION and all your post shows signs of it.

LWKMD

and yes i came to attack the Igbos because this Biafra nonsense is getting out of hand.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by THEAMAKA(f): 1:55am On Jan 16, 2010
i don't support Biafra, i was just responding to the thread and replies. . . but anyway. . .

[size=40pt]IGBO KWENU!!![/size]
*the queen of nairaland is signing out. . .*
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Eziachi: 1:56am On Jan 16, 2010
yeswecan:

Good question? Is Asaba the biggest or most populated city in Delta? Is it part of the three most populated? I don't think so. All am saying is that the Igbos in ND is not significant enough for the Igbos to claim the entire region. And lets remember there are some states in ND with no single Igbo

Like I said, go and have some sleep and ask your dad in the morning, I am sure he will educate you better. Then come back and tell me what you now meant by[b] significant enough?[/b] from your original, they are ot there at all to just a few around.
You kept digging a hole for yourself.
And where have you read here or otherwise that Igbos want to claim the entire region, if not your figment of imagination. When have any one told you that every state in Niger Delta has Ndigbo? Have you been reading the education you wanted wth your original posting message?  Delta-Cross River-Rivers are the only state in the region that have Igbo presence.
Go back to sleep. You need it.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Eziachi: 2:05am On Jan 16, 2010
yeswecan:

LWKMD

and yes i came to attack the Igbos because this Biafra nonsense is getting out of hand.

The word ATTACK is a very childish word to use about a people that doesn't know about your existence. I am sure if you met an Igbo girl tomorrow agreable to you that you will happily tell her that you spent all night on the internet claiming to attack her people?

You are not a Biafran, never had been one and will never be in future, so if it's getting out of hand to you, something that doesn't effect you in anyway, you must be a really very disturbed young man. You must be very bored like Farouk (the pantie bomber).
Go and find something positive to occupy your thoughts, I don't think Biafra issue is one of them and leave it to those it concerned.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by yeswecan(m): 2:05am On Jan 16, 2010
[The Niger Delta belongs to the Igbo [quote][/quote]

That was from your friend and oh he is right, but when i come against him its a figment of imagination. LOOOOOOOOOL

Igbos men with their cheap sense of reasoning, always want to cheat someone. LOOOOOOOOL .
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Eziachi: 2:12am On Jan 16, 2010
edoyad:

Well i prefer ibo, is there any law against  that ?

The natural law that you call a person by his name and not the name you prefer. I am sure you won't call president Obama, president Osama just because that is what you prefer?
It is called common sense. I am sure you has it, why not put it into use?
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by yeswecan(m): 2:13am On Jan 16, 2010
Eziachi:

The word ATTACK is a very childish word to use about a people that doesn't know about your existence. I am sure if you met an Igbo girl tomorrow agreable to you that you will happily tell her that you spent all night on the internet claiming to attack her people?

You are not a Biafran, never had been one and will never be in future, so if it's getting out of hand to you, something that doesn't effect you in anyway, you must be a really very disturbed young man. You must be very bored like Farouk (the pantie bomber).
Go and find something positive to occupy your thoughts, I don't think Biafra issue is one of them and leave it to those it concerned.

I can feel the emotion .   .  Oh Biafran .  .  .  Oh  Biafran . .  Ojukwu mother's name . LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOL

You people are so silly not to have learnt any lesson from the Ojukwu deception. He should be in jail for leading innocent people into armsway for his selfish desires. Now he owns a political party and collect bribe from the top, same people he fought against, freedom fighter indeed ! You should be ashamed to identify yourself as  Biafran
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by adigun101: 2:29am On Jan 16, 2010
FYI ,
On seeing this post I got quite curious and the carried out a little study of my own. I never thought of ibos being relevant to the Niger-Delta but detailed study proved that they are infact the largest ethnic group in ND.
Mind you ND is different from south - south.
ND is a geographical entity while SS is a geo-political entity.
The region known as the Niger-Delta are made up of the following Nigerian states. with their ibo composition.

Abia - 100%
Akwa-Ibom - 5%
Cross River State - 7%
Edo - 1%
Imo - 100%
Ondo States. - 0%
Delta State - 30 %
Rivers State - 60%
Bayelsa State - 15%

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Onlytruth(m): 2:29am On Jan 16, 2010
yeswecan:

I can feel the emotion .   .  Oh Biafran .  .  .  Oh  Biafran . .  Ojukwu mother's name . LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOL

You people are so silly not to have learnt any lesson from the Ojukwu deception. He should be in jail for leading innocent people into armsway for his selfish desires. Now he owns a political party and collect bribe from the top, same people he fought against, freedom fighter indeed ! You should be ashamed to identify yourself as  Biafran

If you are really from the Niger delta, then you are [size=16pt]the biggest fool [/size]I have seen on nairaland. Seriously! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Onlytruth(m): 2:30am On Jan 16, 2010
adigun101:

FYI ,
On seeing this post I got quite curious and the carried out a little study of my own. I never thought of ibos being relevant to the Niger-Delta but detailed study proved that they are infact the largest ethnic group in ND.
The region known as the Niger-Delta are made up of the following Nigerian states. with their ibo composition.

Abia - 100%
Akwa-Ibom - 5%
Cross River State - 7%
Edo - 1%
Imo - 100%
Ondo States. - 0%
Delta State - 30 %
Rivers State - 60%
Bayelsa State - 15%

shocked shocked shocked

Thank you adigun101
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Onlytruth(m): 2:32am On Jan 16, 2010
I know that people like yeswecan want to wish away the fact that there are Igbos in Niger delta, it is good we know how desperate they are in that wish, maka echi (in case of tomorrow).
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Eziachi: 2:33am On Jan 16, 2010
sjeezy8:

What is biafra if the ijaws efiks ogoni and co . . . dont want to join biafra? Its landlocked right! ok then simply said.

No big deal, just face the facts and stop living in la la land.

You seem to have this  blind obsession about who want to join Biafra and who doesn’t, despite being reminded that who ever want to join should and whoever doesn’t should go his own way.

Your other obsession is oil/landlocked. Tell me if Equatorial Guinea hasn’t got oil and if they are better than even Sweden that hasn't got a drop of oil?
Isn’t Somalia full of ocean and what have they done with it except hijacking ships ferrying through their waters? And how is Somalia having access to ocean better them than Botswana, who happens to be the second biggest African economy right now behind South African? Guess what? The same Botswana is landlocked.

Despite all said, I am sure tomorrow you will still post the same useless sentiment all over and over again. What is it with you over Oil and landlocked?
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Onlytruth(m): 2:35am On Jan 16, 2010
The idio't' yeswecan posted pictures of victims who could be from any part of Biafra. shocked shocked How daft can someone be angry

He thinks only Igbos died and starved to death in Biafra. The anuofia is celebrating the death of his own people!
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Onlytruth(m): 2:40am On Jan 16, 2010
Any person who mocks his own god won't last long. People like yeswecan must understand that the expression "all men are equal" is a mere slogan. I won't need to prove that to him. We are still in Nigeria aren't we?
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by yeswecan(m): 2:47am On Jan 16, 2010
Onlytruth:

If you are really from the Niger delta, then you are [size=16pt]the biggest fool [/size]I have seen on nairaland. Seriously!

The truth is bitter son. the beginning of your sentence sucks, so because am from ND i should foolishly support what? the criminals disguising as freedom fighters or any thing that opposes the north. Am sorry am not as blind and brainwashed like you, people like you are the reason why Nigeria can never move forward because you believe the North have a hidden agenda to make you suffer. You belive in camps, well my camp is Nigeria and i can tell a freedom fighter when i see one. Ojukwu  is a simple criminal who led his people into a pointless war and settled with his enemies, why is that so hard for you to grasp. Where is the so-called Ojukwu now, the west promised him lots to start the war and 3 million Igbos were killed like animals.

If not for anything for the memory of the Igbos that died in the war he should have maintained his ground, but no; he came and formed a political party; platform for making money and even oppressed his people with, it even got to the point when OBJ controled what happend in his political party , you call such an idiot a freedom fighter. Maybe you should ready up Nelson Mandela on google and know the meaning of freedom fighters.

Don't make me spilt history because you don't even know who i am.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by yeswecan(m): 2:50am On Jan 16, 2010
Onlytruth:

The idio't' yeswecan posted pictures of victims who could be from any part of Biafra. shocked shocked How daft can someone be angry

He thinks only Igbos died and starved to death in Biafra. The anuofia is celebrating the death of his own people!

You are a fool to think am celebrating the death by posting pictures, i was making a point. The war was pointless and Ojukwu should be arrested. Well i will have to take off that picture because negative people like you are looking for what to say
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Eziachi: 2:50am On Jan 16, 2010
@YESWECAN:

Do you know that a "Turkey saw a chicken been slaughtered and he was laughing himself to dead and the chicken turned around and smile at the Turkey and then told him that on the upcoming Christmas, may he kindly remember to laugh again".

The picture of starving kids you delight to post shows your level of mentality and your warped sadistic tendencies. Those that get a kick out of other people's suffering, even children. A Nazi parading the picture of starving Jews at the concentration camps because it gives him a kick and and erection. Sadistic shameless man who is probably sitting few metres away from his own sleeping children and in the morning he will bend down to ask his fictional god to protect his own children but find pleasure in pictoral celebration of evil.

Funny enough, those starving kid survived, probably bought your inheritance and now your landlord. Good luck to you.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by adigun101: 2:52am On Jan 16, 2010
adigun101:

FYI ,

Abia - 100%
Akwa-Ibom - 5%
Cross River State - 7%
Edo - 1%
Imo - 100%
Ondo States. - 0%
Delta State - 30 %
Rivers State - 60%
Bayelsa State - 15%

shocked shocked shocked

Based on my earlier post above, if hausa who can claim the north why not ibos for ND.
FYI
Goodluck Jonathan is from Ogbia LG in Bayelsa state and which is an ethnically ibo LG.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogbia
His middle name is Ebele.
IS THAT TRUE

I am learning a lot !!!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Onlytruth(m): 2:53am On Jan 16, 2010
yeswecan:

The truth is bitter son. the beginning of your sentence sucks, so because am from ND i should foolishly support what? the criminals disguising as freedom fighters or any thing that opposes the north. Am sorry am not as blind and brainwashed like you, people like you are the reason why Nigeria can never move forward because you believe the North have a hidden agenda to make you suffer. You belive in camps, well my camp is Nigeria and i can tell a freedom fighter when i see one. Ojukwu  is a simple criminal who led his people into a pointless war and settled with his enemies, why is that so hard for you to grasp. Where is the so-called Ojukwu now, the west promised him lots to start the war and 3 million Igbos were killed like animals.

If not for anything for the memory of the Igbos that died in the war he should have maintained his ground, but no; he came and formed a political party; platform for making money and even oppressed his people with, it even got to the point when OBJ controled what happend in his political party , you call such A SlowPoke a freedom fighter. Maybe you should ready up Nelson Mandela on google and know the meaning of freedom fighters.

Don't make me spilt history because you don't even know who i am.
[size=16pt]
Who the fck are you![/size]! angry
Some anumanu claiming to be from niger delta. Where in Niger delta? What is your tribe there. Niger delta is not a tribe!
And don't call me son, you id'ot'!
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Onlytruth(m): 2:56am On Jan 16, 2010
yeswecan:

You are a fool to think am celebrating the death by posting pictures, i was making a point. The war was pointless and Ojukwu should be arrested. Well i will have to take off that picture because negative people like you are looking for what to say

If you don't tell me your tribe in the delta I will keep cursing and abusing you. mudder/fkr! angry

You come here to make mockery of the memory of Biafran war victims and you tell me you are from former Biafran territory.
The pictures you posted could have been from Calabar, Yenegoa, or Asaba.
It doesn't have Igbo written on it. Fo'ol!
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by yeswecan(m): 2:59am On Jan 16, 2010
Eziachi:

@YESWECAN:

Do you know that a "Turkey saw a chicken been slaughtered and he was laughing himself to dead and the chicken turned around and smile at the Turkey and then told him that on the upcoming Christmas, may he kindly remember to laugh again".

The picture of starving kids you delight to post shows your level of mentality and your warped sadistic tendencies. Those that get a kick out of other people's suffering, even children. A Nazi parading the picture of starving Jews at the concentration camps because it gives him a kick and and erection. Sadistic shameless man who is probably sitting few metres away from his own sleeping children and in the morning he will bend down to ask his fictional god to protect his own children but find pleasure in pictoral celebration of evil.

Funny enough, those starving kid survived, probably bought your inheritance and now your landlord. Good luck to you.

You need sympathizers. Thank God you saw the pictures of dieing  kids, product of selfish Ojukwu, that was the point i brought out BUT am not surprised they were translated to something else. I had to remove them before am branded something else
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Eziachi: 3:01am On Jan 16, 2010
yeswecan:

Do you know that every time wicked and sadistic paedophile is caught, his ready-made excuse is always that he making a research or trying to make a point.
We knew the point you are trying to make. That your point is that you get sadistic enjoyment from them. As Onlytruth reminded you, it is not only Igbo children that were starved; many are Efik, Ibibio, and Ijaw. You are just laughing at your own self without knowing it.
Oh, yes! You are making a point with the picture of another man’s suffering child. More point from you please!
You are not fooling any one- Another Mutallab Farouk hiding behind his computer. MURDERERS!
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by yeswecan(m): 3:01am On Jan 16, 2010
Onlytruth:

[size=16pt]
Who the fck are you![/size]! angry
Some anumanu claiming to be from niger delta. Where in Niger delta? What is you tribe there. Niger delta is not a tribe!
And don't call me son, you id'ot'!

You are a little tribalist that believes in "this tribe" and "that tribe".Its not hard to know as your post clearly suggest  .   . I don't need to know all the tribes in ND, its pointless. You are making yourself suffer more in poverty .   ,  start the clean-up from your backyard and stop disguising as freedom fighters when you are actually criminals.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by nduchucks: 3:03am On Jan 16, 2010
@Onlytruth, you are beginning to sound like an untrained thug or nkita,  with your shameless use of foul language in this forum - very unbecoming of you.

Your superior points will make your case, while your foul language will diminish the quality of your points, olodo.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Onlytruth(m): 3:03am On Jan 16, 2010
yeswecan:

You need sympathizers. Thank God you saw the pictures of dieing  kids, product of selfish Ojukwu, that was the point i brought out BUT am not surprised they were translated to something else. I had to remove them before am branded something else

No don't remove the pictures! Your hate has blinded you to the id'iocy' of your illiogic!
Leave it there. Keep drinking palm wine with the buffalo horns that killed your father and keep blaming Ojukwu when you are fighting for "resource control" today. I only wish your type could be well exposed so that we would devise effective strategies to neutralize you. Mudder/fker! angry
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Onlytruth(m): 3:04am On Jan 16, 2010
ndu_chucks:

@Onlytruth, you are beginning to sound like an untrained thug or nkita,  with your shameless use of foul language in this forum - very unbecoming of you.

Your superior points will make your case, while your foul language will diminish the quality of your points, olodo.

Ol'boy stay away from this o!

The guy is mocking innocent victims of a war that was imposed on his own people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Akin Adesina: Atiku Abubakar rallies support for AfdB President / Kogidecides: APC Supporter, Umar Hassan Allegedly Gunned Down By SDP Thugs / Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.