Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss (2270 Views)

I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face / Plsssssss!: How Can I Make Up After The Val? / Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
Please advide me. I'm in my mid-twenties have been so unlucky with relationships. So many break ups because of my genotype(SS). Each time I think of my past experiences I get depressed and fustrated. But have gotten over them and learnt to move on. .
There is this guy am currently dating,he knows about it and doesnt seem to be bothered. I told him to go for genotype test and the result is out but it isn't favourable(AS) I told him we can't continue and made him see reasons. But he just wouldn't let go. He is the clingy type....
I know love is blind but i wonder if it's also deaf.
I need advice on how to break up with him. I love him but at the same i just have to let go.
I also want to know conplications of pregnancy in women with sickle cell disease. Thank you
Re: Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss by austine4real(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
God wll help u
Re: Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
You Know What - Take a tour with your boyfriend to the hospital tomorrow. There, you'd receive a good counseling from professionals. And don't leave there without seeing for yourself what an “SS” patient looks like. I'm pretty sure you'd break up right there and then.
PS - If you did get married together and everything worked out perfectly - Please Name your first offspring after me. OneAngryBird.

6 Likes

Re: Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
Amen
Re: Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
austine4real: God wll help u
amen
Re: Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
1AngryBird: You Know What - Take a tour with your boyfriend to the hospital tomorrow. There, you'd receive a good counseling from professionals. And don't leave there without seeing for yourself what an “SS” patient looks like. I'm pretty sure you'd break up right there and then.
PS - If you did get married together and everything worked out perfectly - Please Name your first offspring after me. OneAngryBird.
lol thank you.
Re: Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
Me i be AA can we move on?Breaking with him? don't worry I will take you out of naija somewhere in Paris where he will see you no more only if you're the true owner of that backyard..

7 Likes

Re: Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
My dear with that a55 on your profile pics he isn't going anywhere lol.

Here my thoughts.
1. The guy doesn't take the relationship serious enough to see a future with you so he isn't thinking kids neither marriage.

2. He is very naive or seriously in love that he isn't bothered.

3. He has faith in God that your kids would make it just likes you with your genotype.

2 Likes

Re: Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
With that bright future behind you some nairalander AS will claim to be AA but seriously the future matters alot and good thing you made him go for chk up before you went deep. Still you dont look SS according to your pix except thats not you grin

2 Likes

Re: Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
ULSHERLAN: With that bright future behind you some nairalander AS will claim to be AA but seriously the future matters alot and good thing you made him go for chk up before you went deep. Still you dont look SS according to your pix except thats not you grin
yea i dont look like one. Just my yellow eye balls u would even mistake it for malaria

1 Like

Re: Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss by Deapexboy(m): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
SS with dose mouth watering curves?? Singing If love is a crime am ready to be a crimenal**** as i walk pass**

1 Like

Re: Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss by Summersland(m): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
I don't believe u're SS
Re: Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss by emperorchedda(m): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
With that asss (dats if its urs), an SS will not only claim to be AA he will swear he knows a doctor who will change your genotype from SS to AA

3 Likes

Re: Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss by naijaboiy: 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
make una advice person and leave her profile pic alone na angry angry

gringringrin
Re: Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss by petitmonde(m): 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
AS-SS journey is not really worth it.some things are damn and way more important than love.no kidding,when faced with trials,ur faith will even be shaken,not to talk of love.i know exactly what i'm talking about.
OP z just among the very few lucky ones.
BTW, i am AA and i'm available
Re: Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
petitmonde: AS-SS journey is not really worth it.some things are damn and way more important than love.no kidding,when faced with trials,ur faith will even be shaken,not to talk of love.i know exactly what i'm talking about.
OP z just among the very few lucky ones.
BTW, i am AA and i'm available
this ur advert en odikwa serious grin

1 Like

Re: Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
Summersland: I don't believe u're SS
you dont have to believe my dear.
Re: Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
I need advice pls
Re: Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss by Glock9(m): 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
@OP I take it you will eventually want to get married so I don't think you should keep breaking up with the men in your life unless of course they can't have a partner or spouse who is a sickler.
Re: Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss by Bigsteveg(m): 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
Xenaf: Please advide me. I'm in my mid-twenties have been so unlucky with relationships. So many break ups because of my genotype(SS). Each time I think of my past experiences I get depressed and fustrated. But have gotten over them and learnt to move on. .
There is this guy am currently dating,he knows about it and doesnt seem to be bothered. I told him to go for genotype test and the result is out but it isn't favourable(AS) I told him we can't continue and made him see reasons. But he just wouldn't let go. He is the clingy type....
I need advice on how to break up with him. I love him but at the same i just have to let go.
I also want to know conplications of pregnancy in women with sickle cell disease. Thank you

Firstly visit a doctor, secondly, i'll advise u dont bother urself abt relationship, d stress itself is not good for ur health, stay cool, eagt good food, there are more to life thank just boyfriends/girlfriends thins.
Take care
Re: Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss by Sunkyphil(m): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
There is nothing prayer cannot change,he change u from Ss to AA; is someone in the spirit with me,shout halleluyah

4 Likes

Re: Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss by ViktorMartins(m): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
xenaf, you claim to love each other? Have you been to the hospital since u guys started dating(I mean u falling sick)? If yes, how was his reaction(s)? If NO, can you pretend to be sick to know if he truly loves you?
BTW, you have real ukwu oh
Re: Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
ViktorMartins: xenaf, you claim to love each other? Have you been to the hospital since u guys started dating(I mean u falling sick)? If yes, how was his reaction(s)? If NO, can you pretend to be sick to know if he truly loves you?
BTW, you have real ukwu oh
yes twice he was so caring all tru the period.
Re: Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss by Yemlizzy(f): 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
Xenaf: I need advice pls
If you truly do,seek it from the right persons. See a doctor with him to know more about all the essentials.
Re: Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss by ViktorMartins(m): 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
Xenaf: yes twice he was so caring all tru the period.

OK. what's your mind telling you?? How about you inform your mum?
Re: Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss by BUSHHUNTER: 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
If only u are the true owner of what am seeing in ur DP
Re: Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss by Andyblaze: 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2014
If you're in lagos come to Donald Grater hospital ask for Dr. Andy Olatunde....

Something could be done for ur situation thanks
Re: Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss by Adaeze003(f): 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
Guys sha! That back side was photoshopped
Re: Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss by mamziii(f): 8:49am On Jul 20, 2014
Xenaf: Please advide me. I'm in my mid-twenties have been so unlucky with relationships. So many break ups because of my genotype(SS). Each time I think of my past experiences I get depressed and fustrated. But have gotten over them and learnt to move on. .
I feel 4 u darling,my advice is 4 u 2 break up wit him am sure u don't want 2 bring in innocent kids 2 dis world 2 suffer. Next tym u wanna get in2 a reltnshp b sure of d guys genotype b4 getin crious. I feel so lucky been an AA and engaged 2 an AA guy

1 Like

Re: Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss by petitmonde(m): 9:09am On Jul 20, 2014
Adaeze003: Guys sha! That back side was photoshopped
hw did u know.were u there when d foto was taken?

1 Like

Re: Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss by uzoexcel(m): 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
lol @ bolded..this got me cracking

@op:i think angry bird has given the best advice here...best of luck
ULSHERLAN: With that bright future behind you some nairalander AS will claim to be AA but seriously the future matters alot and good thing you made him go for chk up before you went deep. Still you dont look SS according to your pix except thats not you grin
Re: Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss by bosun11(m): 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
may the GOOD LORD ALMIGHTY HELP U , SUPRISE YU AND CHANGE YOUR STORY.........Before the end of this year...you will look back and say thank u GOD.....thats all i can say...just have faith.....cant imagine being i your situation

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / 9 Normal Sex Problems Pregnant Women Face & How To Solve Them / Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.