Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,015 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself (5431 Views)

Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man / Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] / Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by analice107: 11:12pm On May 24, 2017
OtemAtum:

Who do u like this? The question is, have you seen Samuel Ekwueme your spiritual wife recently? He is wanted for duping a Nairalander of millions of naira. BTW, my name isn't Chinedu. And if you choose to call me that, it's cool by me cool

Pls now respond maturely, have you contacted Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme(4evergod) lately? You know he's wanted for fraud.
Have you taken a bath today since you urinated on the bed through out the night.

Piss piss for bed.
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by OtemAtum: 11:13pm On May 24, 2017
analice107:

Have you taken a bath today since you urinated on the bed through out the night.

Piss piss for bed.
Are you ready to tell me where Samuel Ekwueme your spiritual husband is?
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 24, 2017
analice107:

You have powers to resurrect the dead, My grand mother died 13 years ago, you want me to exhume her for you to have sex with? Just tell me, so longs as you'd resurrect her afterwards.

It's good to know you usually have sex with the dead before you resurrect them.

Is this your way of telling us that you are a Necrophiliac?

Guys, this boy here sleeps with dead body with the guise of raising them from the dead.

Do you sleep with both male and female dead body?
Artemis gave you this special powers?

I never mentioned sex with grandparents, you brought it up. How does it feel to have a taste of your medicine?
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 24, 2017
analice107:

Hmmmm, this confused worp. Your father died, you resurrected him, he appeared in what form?
Your father appeared or he came back to life?

Pastaferian, come help this your comrade o.

He is confusing Appearance and resurrection.

When Jesus resurrected, he was with the living for 40 days before living back to Heaven.

He ate human food with his disciples. But this boy is saying he resurrected his father, and his father appeared.

Tobi, is your father at home now?
Dear Harlot, Jesus body was stolen by his disciples. Jesus died and never resurrected in the flesh, he was a ghost that fed on energy. Tell me if Jesus is in your house, mumu.
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by analice107: 11:23pm On May 24, 2017
TobiAntiYHWH:
I never mentioned sex with grandparents, you brought it up. How does it feel to have a taste of your medicine?
You said i should bring my grand mother for you to have sex with. Am cool boy, no ruffles.

If you want to have sex with my dead grand ma, that's who you are, not me.

Like said, do you want me to exhume her bones and bring to you so that you have sex with her then resurrect her?

Tobi the Necrophiliac.
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 24, 2017
analice107:
Where is Oloruntobi4382 the Almighty?

Tobi the Almighty who was present when Jesus resurrected and got the powers.

Pm me with your number, from this day henceforth, anyone who dies around me, you shall be called.

Necrophiliac Tobi.
Harlot, you never stop to amaze me. You are in cage like your god yhwh and your pastor will rule over you in your after-life. Apostle Sule will be present, be prepared.
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by analice107: 11:27pm On May 24, 2017
OtemAtum:

Are you ready to tell me where Samuel Ekwueme your spiritual husband is?
You have no shame. Ask Erthum. He shd know.

Akiintom, come and see who you are modelling your life after. With all the noise he makes about Doctufus, Erthum or whatever his god is, cannot reveal to him where Samuel Ekweme is.

Your jealousy of that gentleman will eat you alive.

Piss piss for bed Chinedu.
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by analice107: 11:29pm On May 24, 2017
TobiAntiYHWH:
Harlot, you never stop to amaze me. You are in cage like your god yhwh and your pastor will rule over you in your after-life. Apostle Sule will be present, be prepared.
Hahahahahahahahahaha. dead body fucker. Where is your father whom you resurrected?
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by analice107: 11:31pm On May 24, 2017
TobiAntiYHWH:
Dear Harlot, Jesus body was stolen by his disciples. Jesus died and never resurrected in the flesh, he was a ghost that fed on energy. Tell me if Jesus is in your house, mumu.
shey it's the same energy you used in resurrecting ur father? Where is he today? Who knows your father in your village? But Jesus is known and worshipped world wide.
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 24, 2017
analice107:

You said i should bring my grand mother for you to have sex with. Am cool boy, no ruffles.

If you want to have sex with my dead grand ma, that's who you are, not me.

Like said, do you want me to exhume her bones and bring to you so that you have sex with her then resurrect her?

Tobi the Necrophiliac.
See the way Yahwist lie? i'm not surprised.
analice107:

You didn't include sex as one of the prerequisites for resurrecting the dead. Or, do you need to have sex with your grand father before you resurrect him from the dead?
Maybe you dey smoke, i heard your husband is a scammer?
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 24, 2017
analice107:

Hahahahahahahahahaha. dead body fucker. Where is your father whom you resurrected?
Hot harlot, where's your Jesus?
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 24, 2017
analice107:

shey it's the same energy you used in resurrecting ur father? Where is he today? Who knows your father in your village? But Jesus is known and worshipped world wide.
Fool, my Father is known all over google. I would have given you the name but because of privacy, i won't. Jesus is dead like a pig, and you never saw him. I believe your papa na gateman for person house for your dark village.
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by analice107: 11:55pm On May 24, 2017
TobiAntiYHWH:
See the way Yahwist lie? i'm not surprised.Maybe you dey smoke, i heard your husband is a scammer?
Thank God he doesn't have sex with corpses.
Tobi the Necrophiliac.
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by analice107: 11:59pm On May 24, 2017
TobiAntiYHWH:
Fool, my Father is known all over google. I would have given you the name but because of privacy, i won't. Jesus is dead like a pig, and you never saw him. I believe your papa na gateman for person house for your dark village.
Hahahahahhahahahahaha, Wonderdulllll, his father is known all over google.
Chai, Tobi the Necrophiliac. Is there anyone living today who has a Mobile phone or email who google doesn't know?

Hahahahahahahahahaha, dis pikin don keee me wif lafta ooo.
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Nobody: 12:01am On May 25, 2017
analice107:

Thank God he doesn't have sex with corpses.
Tobi the Necrophiliac.
You still ignorethe proof. Ho.rny Harlot, you better satisfy your urge and stop misbehaving.cheesy
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by analice107: 12:03am On May 25, 2017
OtemAtum:
I am not omnipresent. Akiintom is not modelling his life after me.
I am not Chinedu.
Chinedu don't do the stuff you claim he does.
My tactics of mentioning Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme every now and then is to make Google recognise the name very well and Identify it with 419 so that people won't fall prey of his evil acts.
My trying to disturb you is a tactic to hear more from your mouth, because I am 100% sure you are into shady things with the criminal. I'm only trying to do more psychologic investigations, so I'll have the TRUEST ACCOUNT of history to write down.

Once again, I don't get everything spiritually. I also do enquiries to get things done, I.e, I know through someone who knows you offline that both you and Samuel Ekwueme are into stuffs. And I also know the hometown of Samuel Ekwueme through those sources. Umudu town hall in Umuahia isn't very far from his hometown. Even if he runs into a rat hole, we shall get him.
So why not ask the person to tell you where Sam is? Since someone who knows me offline is giving info, the person shd have known from me where Sam is nah.

Liar liar pants on fire. I can't keep company with anyone who is low enough to keep your company. keep telling yourself that, who knows, you may come to believe that we can have a mutual friend.

You have urinated all your offspring. Imagine a 35 years old Pinis pissing on the bed.
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Nobody: 12:03am On May 25, 2017
analice107:

Hahahahahhahahahahaha, Wonderdulllll, his father is known all over google.
Chai, Tobi the Necrophiliac. Is there anyone living today who has a Mobile phone or email who google doesn't know?

Hahahahahahahahahaha, dis pikin don keee me wif lafta ooo.
hahahahahahaha, the ho.rny harlot of the village gateman is dieing of inferiority complex. You think everyone on Nl comes from a scamming background, mrs Samuel?

1 Like

Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by analice107: 12:08am On May 25, 2017
TobiAntiYHWH:
You still ignorethe proof. Ho.rny Harlot, you better satisfy your urge and stop misbehaving.cheesy
Hmmmmmm, What a waste of a lump of clay.
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Nobody: 12:19am On May 25, 2017
analice107:

Hmmmmmm, What a waste of a lump of clay.
How's your spiritual husband servicing you grin, you are really hor.ny. Find a deek.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Ranchhoddas: 1:13am On May 25, 2017
Too much clowning on this thread. Makes for good comic relief though.

Tobi what religion do you practice exactly?
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Akiintom: 7:06am On May 25, 2017
analice107:

Akiintom, come and see who you are modelling your life after.

How come you're this infirmed, in understanding my instructions to you, not to quote or mention me again?

I told you the last time you stray on my mention, that your biologically and chronologically induced grandma trait, doesn't apply here, and certainly not to me.

Stick with those, that falls within your range of thinking.
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by ScepticalPyrrho: 8:53am On May 25, 2017
TobiAntiYHWH or Oloruntobi4382,

You need to get a real life, seriously.

OtemAtum, you too.
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by OtemAtum: 9:36am On May 25, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
TobiAntiYHWH or Oloruntobi4382,

You need to get a real life, seriously.

OtemAtum, you too.
Is there any life that is not real to the life owner? We see the lives of others as unreal, but in the real sense, reality should be defined by the person experiencing a particular life, not by somebody who is outside the experience of the experiencer. Our lives are all real, but philosophical differences make some lives appear unreal to some others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by analice107: 9:43am On May 25, 2017
Akiintom:

How come you're this infirmed, in understanding my instructions to you, not to quote or mention me again?

I told you the last time you stray on my mention, that your biologically and chronologically induced grandma trait, doesn't apply here, and certainly not to me.

Stick with those, that falls within your range of thinking.
Ohhhhhhh, cry baby. Since Otem is your role model, i hope you go urinating on the bed since he does
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by analice107: 9:50am On May 25, 2017
OtemAtum:

The question remains, where is Samuel Ekwueme your spiritual husband who is duping people all about? I won't change my question or allow you to change it by saying irrelevant things? Anastasia Ndum, don't you think it's unreasonable to be a spiritual wife to a physical 419? Think.
That's my name. A sexy name.
I bet you can't pronounce it with all that igbotic accent you've got.
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Nobody: 10:18am On May 25, 2017
OtemAtum:
The rod between the laps of Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme the 419 is satisfying her real good. That's why she said that come rain come sun, she would marry and remarry the 419 forever. cheesy grin cheesy
Lol, then she will still create a thread calling on se.un. Whereas, she's also a fraud. Please ask Atum of "Ntom's Blood".

1 Like

Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Nobody: 10:51am On May 25, 2017
analice107:
That's my name. A sexy name. I bet you can't pronounce it with all that igbotic accent you've got.
Sexy... grin cheesy
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Akiintom: 11:12am On May 25, 2017
analice107:

Ohhhhhhh, cry baby. Since Otem is your role model, i hope you go urinating on the bed since he does
Now i know exactly what ill you. May your help come, while it can still do you good.

Mtcheew!
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by ScepticalPyrrho: 12:21pm On May 25, 2017
OtemAtum:

Is there any life that is not real to the life owner? We see the lives of others as unreal, but in the real sense, reality should be defined by the person experiencing a particular life, not by somebody who is outside the experience of the experiencer. Our lives are all real, but philosophical differences make some lives appear unreal to some others.
I dey mellow down for now.

One day I go get ur time, only me and you.

Make I understand all your jargons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas / Veteran Missionary Mama Ruth Elton At 86 (photos) / Unbeliever Why Bother Be Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.