Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself (5432 Views)

Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man / Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] / Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Born2Freak(f): 2:47pm On May 28, 2017
evaWINE:
ishilove isn't banned. She is ashamed of her activities offline which are no longer a secret, that's why she is hiding. Right now she is using sarabonette. She doesn't want her followers to see her being exposed.

Really? Details and proof abeg. I ask so that ishilove will not come here and deny it then call her people to ban everyone on this thread
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Oloruntobi4382(m): 3:13pm On May 28, 2017
lalalasticlala viewing this thread. person go get banned walahi. See the way these mods cleaned this thread. Ishi...hmmm
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Oloruntobi4382(m): 3:25pm On May 28, 2017
AmunaNo1:

This is real knowledge. Jesus himself said you should not cast pearls to swine so don't even bother trying to convince anyone. Pls contact me. so we can discuss so deeper subjects. Thanks
Thanks. Btobi49@gmail.com
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by analice107: 4:21pm On May 28, 2017
Born2Freak:

Why are you acting as if you didn't buddy up with her before?
What do you mean by "buddy up"?
What is wrong with me quoting her and vise versa?

Am beginning to sense witch hunting here.

If you guys have something against her, that's your demon to exorcise, don't bring others in. I wyont stop 'Buddying up' with anyone because you say so, not even in your dreams.

1 Like

Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Born2Freak(f): 4:50pm On May 28, 2017
analice107:

What do you mean by "buddy up"?
What is wrong is wrong with me quoting her and vise versa?

Am beginning to sense witch hunting here.

If you guys have something against her, that's you demon to exorcise don't bring others in. I wont stop 'Buddying up' with anyone because you say so, not even in your dreams.

Who is "you guys"? Did you see me conspiring with anyone?
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by analice107: 10:06pm On May 28, 2017
Born2Freak:

Who is "you guys"? Did you see me conspiring with anyone?
You sounded accusatory, as if i was "buddying up" with her but am not now trying to shy away from that fact.
Well, i won't stop associating with anyone because some strange character is have nightmares about it.

You guys accuse ishilove of this and that, but i have never read her post with the kind of gutter language used by that girl before.

Am really ashamed on her behalf that she can be that debased.
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Born2Freak(f): 10:14pm On May 28, 2017
analice107:

You sounded accusatory, as if i was "buddying up" with her but am not now trying to shy away from that fact.
Well, i won't stop associating with anyone because some strange character is have nightmares about it.

You guys accuse ishilove of this and that, but i have never read her post with the kind of gutter language used by that girl before.

Am really ashamed on her behalf that she can be that debased.

Proof of my issue with Ishilove. I dont accuse without evidence-

Ishilove:

Your anus must be jealous of your mouth with all the shiit that comes out of it. I was on my own when you quoted me, and now you have the temerity to say rubbish. I am always fighting with people, you say. Did I mention your name, or anyone else's for that matter in my post? So who's the one fighting now? I dey waka my own jeje when you come jam me.

Wetin come concern you with wetin I dey post? What joined us together?

In short you dey craze, walahi. You and your generation bi*ch.

Fvck off and stay fvcked off. Oponu rada rada
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by analice107: 10:27pm On May 28, 2017
Born2Freak:

Proof of my issue with Ishilove. I dont accuse without evidence-

Hmmmm, okay, pls post what you said to her, or better still post me the link. Let me read the thread, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Born2Freak(f): 10:33pm On May 28, 2017
analice107:

Hmmmm, okay, pls post what you said to her, or better still post me the link. Let me read the thread, thanks.

Just click on the username in blue on the quote, it will take you to the thread
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by analice107: 11:04pm On May 28, 2017
Born2Freak:

Just click on the username in blue on the quote, it will take you to the thread
Wow, am glad you weren't really talking back.

Just maintain the silence.
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Oloruntobi4382(m): 8:45pm On May 29, 2017
analice107:

Wow, am glad you weren't really talking back.

Just maintain the silence.
For once you get sense. Yahweh must have reduced his mumulity in you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas / Veteran Missionary Mama Ruth Elton At 86 (photos) / Unbeliever Why Bother Be Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.