Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,416 members, 7,853,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

Every Guy Has A Girl That Is His ''Antidote''!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Guy Has A Girl That Is His ''Antidote''!! (1309 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Guy Has A Girl That Is His ''Antidote''!! by Jman06(m): 5:22pm On May 20, 2017
Just spoke with mine now and i can't explain the joy i felt just hearing her voice. At a point i told myself i was never going to fall for any girl again, but how this one happened i can't explain. All i know is that i am truly in love. That is the truth!

Well, many guys like to form 'strong men' when it comes to matters of the heart, but it's all a facade! They all have girls who's the 'chairlady' of their hearts. Unfortunately, some guys end up not marrying their hearts desire but have to put up with the one they are not really into for one reason or the other and that is why some cheat.

What sayeth thou guys
Re: Every Guy Has A Girl That Is His ''Antidote''!! by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 20, 2017
True

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Has A Girl That Is His ''Antidote''!! by dingbang(m): 5:26pm On May 20, 2017
Tiny23:
True
false
Re: Every Guy Has A Girl That Is His ''Antidote''!! by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 5:26pm On May 20, 2017
she's always on my mind.

opeyemi
Re: Every Guy Has A Girl That Is His ''Antidote''!! by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 20, 2017
Only bìtches get sober over a girl.
Re: Every Guy Has A Girl That Is His ''Antidote''!! by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 20, 2017
grin

SmellingAnus have u found ur CHAIRLADY yet? tongue
Re: Every Guy Has A Girl That Is His ''Antidote''!! by hemartins(m): 5:33pm On May 20, 2017
Bla Bla Bla.

Love is more than that feeling you get when you hear her voice.
Guys like you would commit suicide if your lady breaks your heart.
You can be in love with a person but don't let emotions get the better part of you.

Antidote ko poison ni

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Has A Girl That Is His ''Antidote''!! by Saintsammurai(m): 5:34pm On May 20, 2017
Even the great and dreadful undertaker of wwe has his own antidote which is Michelle McCool..
i was dumbfounded when i first raed that they both got married and they are strongly in love..

So op yes you said the truth.

6 Likes

Re: Every Guy Has A Girl That Is His ''Antidote''!! by Jman06(m): 5:37pm On May 20, 2017
Tiny23:
True
Yes dear, it's a fact. But some guys tend to put up the facade that they are infallible mainly due to unrequited love.

How i wish every guy would marry their heart desires, there will be less cheating in marriage.
Re: Every Guy Has A Girl That Is His ''Antidote''!! by McBrooklyn(m): 5:39pm On May 20, 2017

Re: Every Guy Has A Girl That Is His ''Antidote''!! by Tapout(m): 5:43pm On May 20, 2017
odiegwu!!
Re: Every Guy Has A Girl That Is His ''Antidote''!! by Jman06(m): 5:51pm On May 20, 2017
Even mad men! There was one guy in my neighborhood who suddenly went psycho. He refused taking his drugs despite the efforts by his people. But once the girlfriend came, he took the drugs with immediate effect. The thing weakened everybody.
Re: Every Guy Has A Girl That Is His ''Antidote''!! by SmellingAnus(m): 5:52pm On May 20, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

SmellingAnus have u found ur CHAIRLADY yet? tongue
Boo haven't found the Lady not to talk of Chairlady grin

I need to find that girl that will steal my mumu button grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Guy Has A Girl That Is His ''Antidote''!! by Jman06(m): 6:00pm On May 20, 2017
Tapout:
odiegwu!!
Na your type dey kneel down for bae, like one bros did for a girl last week in broad day light...Lol
Re: Every Guy Has A Girl That Is His ''Antidote''!! by coolebux(m): 6:03pm On May 20, 2017
hemartins:
Bla Bla Bla.

You can be in love with a person but don't let emotions get the better part of you.

Antidote ko poison ni
Heart breaker spotted gringringrin
Re: Every Guy Has A Girl That Is His ''Antidote''!! by Tapout(m): 6:10pm On May 20, 2017
Jman06:
Na your type dey kneel down for bae, like one bros did for a girl last week in broad day light...Lol

that one na for the Bros, for me, na the other way round cool
Re: Every Guy Has A Girl That Is His ''Antidote''!! by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 20, 2017
B#tch be humble, b#tch siddon. That's me, when e reach lady matter. F#ck and go, no time for any time.

Re: Every Guy Has A Girl That Is His ''Antidote''!! by hemartins(m): 6:17pm On May 20, 2017
coolebux:
Heart breaker spotted gringringrin
Don't judge me if you haven't engaged me in a discussion.

Besides, you are dead wrong.
Re: Every Guy Has A Girl That Is His ''Antidote''!! by smardray(m): 6:23pm On May 20, 2017
If one girl is antidote...don't just tell me other girls are poison biko
Re: Every Guy Has A Girl That Is His ''Antidote''!! by Jman06(m): 6:27pm On May 20, 2017
hemartins:
Bla Bla Bla.

Antidote ko poison ni
That feeling is part of it. I know i love the babe with the right kind of love. I love her like i do love my sibs. It's not about bodily attraction alone because i chose her over another girl some guys would consider prettier. It is deeper than just the body!
Re: Every Guy Has A Girl That Is His ''Antidote''!! by Stevengerd(m): 7:58pm On May 20, 2017
Hmm! Bt Whc Time Mesef Go Get Antidote Gan
Re: Every Guy Has A Girl That Is His ''Antidote''!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 20, 2017
I don't believe this
Re: Every Guy Has A Girl That Is His ''Antidote''!! by johncallidon(m): 10:53pm On May 20, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
I don't believe this
ah just weak for Op. mhe too no gree.

Re: Every Guy Has A Girl That Is His ''Antidote''!! by Jman06(m): 7:20am On May 21, 2017
^^^I know you're lying, unless you're gay! You know, sometimes we try to pretend like we don't fall, but it's all a facade.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Tweets On Dating South African Vs Nigerian Men / Please, I Need Your Advice / Mouth Gig Photos Of Juventus Goalkeeper, Buffon With Girlfriend Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.