Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid (4098 Views)

Lady Who Expects Her Boyfriend To Give Her Money After Sex Is A Prostitute—reno / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / RE: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 20, 2017
Hello my beautiful people and good men.
My name is Paul Killerman, and I want to unearth some gospel truth women need to understand and live with before venturing into that narrow journey of matrimony . My write up target population are Young Ladies

Like most pray and hope for an utopian society but in reality that can never be, as nature abhors perfection, and a society can never be perfect, but will rather strive towards perfection, for humans are by nature imperfect and can never abode in a perfect society

The above sageful saying , can be somewhat adapted to what I'm about to unearth! .
As young children, most if not all, ladies, dream of a perfect marriage where they are in blissful harmony cum union with just a spouse that will be their prince Charming , adore them like Gem being with only them, but repeatedly time and time again it has been ratified that that isn't the case and can never be and some clever women are already living up to that and accepting their fate..

It is silly for a young girl to believe after she ties the knot her husband will be with only her, that is silly and I dare to write about the stupidest thing I am yet to come to terms with, Factually, the physiology of a man does not warrant him to be with just one woman; viz a viz; the sex hormone in humans is more than 20x in men as it is in women; that alone drives them to want to explore beautiful and alluring figures they get to see by the day.
Women are like flowers and will definitely wither as the years go by; however that isn't the case for the male folks,who blossom especially when blessed with that wealth of el Dorado. So I think it will be rather unfair, unbalanced and devoid of logic for the female folks to use their standards in judging the men; it will be illogical and lacking in sound judgement, if you put these nuances into perspective you will get to understand why men needs to "explore" varieties..
So I for one, think the female folks should be more concerned about the following
1) A man that respects and adores you , and will never flaunt his lewd acts to your face
2) a man who sees his family as first and foremost before any other thing in the world
3) A man who is health conscious and protects himself while on his hedonistic sexcapades
4) A man who will first spend on his family and make sure they are comfortable before looking outside...

When u have all these in a man , that's all u need from your man as a woman, going about policing him not to explore is rather being unreasonable and asking for way too much...

This is my advice to the female folks, u can choose to accept or garbage it, make the choose
But as a sage once said "The realisation of reality is the beginning of wisdom ".

God bless us all as we lead good lives;
I remain Paulkillerman...

7 Likes

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 20, 2017

8 Likes

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by ihimiray(m): 5:45pm On May 20, 2017
The only Paul killerman I know died in prison break

11 Likes

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 20, 2017
I will have to say the truth.

I didn't read any of that bullshìt

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 20, 2017
ihimiray:
The only Paul killerman I know died in prison break

At least u know another one now that is still living wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by laxetude: 5:47pm On May 20, 2017
PaulKillerman:
My name is Paul Killerman, and I want to unearth some gospel truth women need to understand and live with before venturing into that narrow journey of matrimony . My write up target population are Young Ladies

Like most pray and hope for an utopian society but in reality that can never be, as nature abhors perfection, and a society can never be perfect, but will rather strive towards perfection, for humans are by nature imperfect and can never abode in a perfect society

The above sageful saying , can be somewhat adapted to what I'm about to unearth! .
As young children, most if not all, ladies, dream of a perfect marriage where they are in blissful harmony cum union with just a spouse that will be their prince Charming , adore them like Gem being with only them, but repeatedly time and time again it has been ratified that that isn't the case and can never be and some clever women are already living up to that and accepting their fate..

It is silly for a young girl to believe after she ties the knot her husband will be with only her, that is silly and I dare to write about the stupidest thing I am yet to come to terms with, Factually, the physiology of a man does not warrant him to be with just one woman; viz a viz; the sex hormone in humans is more than 20x in men as it is in women; that alone drives them to want to explore beautiful and alluring figures they get to see by the day.
Women are like flowers and will definitely wither as the years go by; however that isn't the case for the male folks,who blossom especially when blessed with that wealth of el Dorado. So I think it will be rather unfair, unbalanced and devoid of logic for the female folks to use their standards in judging the men; it will be illogical and lacking in sound judgement, if you put these nuances into perspective you will get to understand why men needs to "explore" varieties..
So I for one, think the female folks should be more concerned about the following
1) A man that respects and adores you , and will never flaunt his lewd acts to your face
2) a man who sees his family as first and foremost before any other thing in the world
3) A man who is health conscious and protects himself while on his hedonistic sexcapades
4) A man who will first spend on his family and make sure they are comfortable before looking outside...

When u have all these in a man , that's all u need from your man as a woman, going about policing him not to explore is rather being unreasonable and asking for way too much...

This is my advice to the female folks, u can choose to accept or garbage it, make the choose
But as a sage once said "The realisation of reality is the beginning of wisdom ".

The truth will always be bitter.. But you dished it whole

3 Likes

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 20, 2017
A man that with no self worth who believes all other men has no dignity like him is even more stupid than the shît I dropped this morning smiley

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by dingbang(m): 5:50pm On May 20, 2017
It is a ghen ghen sontin grin

Some girls won't like this.. Amarabae and co

1 Like

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Tapout(m): 5:51pm On May 20, 2017
PaulKillerman:

baba if u intend cheating/are already cheating on ur gf or wife, fvcking keep it to ur self..... Don't come here typing rubbish to justify what ever action u've taken or ur about to take.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Saintsammurai(m): 5:53pm On May 20, 2017
Nonsense!!!
what on earth is wrong with our youths?

How can a human has this animalistic mentality?

op i pity the lady that will say i do to you..

these generation has ridiculed the principle of a successful marriage..
they now see cheating as a norm..

this is not how our fathers lived their life..

this generation is doomed..

16 Likes

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by HARDDON: 5:53pm On May 20, 2017
F
Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by thesicilian: 5:54pm On May 20, 2017
On behalf of sane Nigerian men, I beg to disagree with you. While polygamy is indeed part of the African traditional, you'll be surprised at the large percentage of men that still opt for a strictly monogamous relationship and marriage.

11 Likes

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Dhayor001(m): 5:55pm On May 20, 2017
Lol.

This is quite funny.

As men, we take no prisoners and plunder all.

I'd just like to ask, would you swallow this "truth" if you were a female?

Would you be comfortable with it?

How would you sleep at night knowing your man had held and caressed another female?

You think the man that enjoys a side snack would ALWAYS protect himself?

Do you think the other woman would always want to remain as a side chic?

Let me just be here and sip my tea abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Oblitz(m): 5:57pm On May 20, 2017
Five years now i have been faithful, and faithful i will be all the way. Your logic does not apply to me. And i guess there are so many like me out there.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by jmoore(m): 6:02pm On May 20, 2017
Adultery opens the wife and the children to danger. If you claim you love your wife and kids, stay away from other women.

Only weak men decide to remain unfaithful.

If you don't want to remain faithful, you have no business being married. Stay single and fu** like animals who have no moral codes.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Timelezz: 6:04pm On May 20, 2017
PaulKillerman:

There are few men who have resisted the urge of nature and remained faithful in matrimony.

But the truth is as men find it hard to maintain sexual fidelity, so do women find it hard to refrain from verbal flirting. So it evened out.

If men should want women to accept sexual unfaithfulness as biological truth, then they should expect emotional and unfaithfulness from women as well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by bewacharlie(m): 6:06pm On May 20, 2017
one gf no do them o.... hypocrites
Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by smardray(m): 6:10pm On May 20, 2017
And u ar stupid in a complex way

2 Likes

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by TSOM(m): 6:17pm On May 20, 2017
Oblitz:
Five years now i have been faithful, and faithful i will be all the way. Your logic does not apply to me. And i guess there are so many like me out there.
The heavens bless the woman who nurtured you!

Let no being nudge you into breaking the emotional contract you agreed to. Keep being different and proud.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Lalas247(f): 6:17pm On May 20, 2017
To condemn all Males and say they are incapable of keeping it in their pants in an insult ! Yes most guys will cheat if given the chance too
But

Not all Men do ,, some women give their men what they need so straying wont be an issue ..
insinuating ours mother , sisters , aunty , cousins , grandmother are all stupid is plain stupid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by brandonobi(m): 6:19pm On May 20, 2017
anything is justifiable nowadays, don't rage bloody murder if ur spouse does the same since its normal.

plus, speak for urself.

1 Like

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 20, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Nonsense!!!
what on earth is wrong with our youths?

How can a human has this animalistic mentality?

op i pity the lady that will say i do to you..

these generation has ridiculed the principle of a successful marriage..
they now see cheating as a norm..

this is not how our fathers lived their life..

this generation is doomed..
Keep kwayet bra; u know not what u saying... Your fathers did worse; way way worse, I can bet my next salary; what the heck u saying Is it the fathers who legalised various paraphilias , polygamy is a testament to this; many even had concubines despite the numerous wives; abeg write what u know...

3 Likes

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Nutase: 6:27pm On May 20, 2017
undecided
Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 20, 2017
thesicilian:
On behalf of sane Nigerian men, I beg to disagree with you. While polygamy is indeed part of the African traditional, you'll be surprised at the large percentage of men that still opt for a strictly monogamous relationship and marriage.
if I hear...

97% of all married men fork outside incautiously

2 Likes

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Saintsammurai(m): 6:31pm On May 20, 2017
PaulKillerman:

Keep kwayet bra; u know not what u saying... Your fathers did worse; way way worse, I can bet my next salary; what the heck u saying Is it the fathers who legalised various paraphilias , polygamy is a testament to this; many even had concubines despite the numerous wives; abeg write what u know...
you are confuse..
there is a difference between a man that got married to two or three wives than a man that cheats around on his wife..
By the way, you saying ladies that expect their men not to cheat are plain stupid is like saying your sisters and aunts are all stupid.
no offence

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 20, 2017
brandonobi:
anything is justifiable nowadays, don't rage bloody murder if ur spouse does the same since its normal.

plus, speak for urself.
Its a mans world bra!!! Ours is a patriarchal society ... wink

1 Like

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 20, 2017
U
Saintsammurai:
you are confuse..
there is a difference between a man that got married to two or three wives than a man that cheats around on his wife..
By the way, you saying ladies that expect their men not to cheat are plain stupid is like saying your sisters and aunts are all stupid. m
no offence
fork that bra!!! I have told u what I said; needless relating it to my relatives, that puerile , u can choose to accept it, or go the other way, not my biz nigga;
BTW, this was meant for women, not grown ass men, with hairs all over their ass and chest!!! So just park one side

2 Likes

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 20, 2017
I want Sonofmark and the idiot author of this post to get into a war of words grin
Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by brandonobi(m): 6:39pm On May 20, 2017
PaulKillerman:

Its a mans world bra!!! Ours is a patriarchal society ... wink
if you say so.
Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by BabaRamota1980: 6:39pm On May 20, 2017
OP,
It is expected that girls will demand to be the only one i cant blame them for protecting their territory. I blame the men that are weak and dont know how to conquer and expand that territory to accomodate more than one woman. Simple!

3 Likes

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Saintsammurai(m): 6:40pm On May 20, 2017
PaulKillerman:
U fork that bra!!! I have told u what I said; needless relating it to my relatives, that puerile , u can choose to accept it, or go the other way, not my biz nigga;
BTW, this was meant for women, not grown ass men, with hairs all over their ass and chest!!! So just park one side
Its my business because we are in a society where foolish guys treat women like trash and i won't accept it..

I have sisters that i love so much and i won't allow any male fool to break their hearts..
so is my business when guys like you belittle ladies.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by brandonobi(m): 6:44pm On May 20, 2017
things like this promote feminism, dem girls will soon hand u ur ass

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do Guys Invite Ladies To Their Houses On First Date / Eight Reasons Why Morning Sex Is The Best / Error thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.