Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,096 members, 7,849,427 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid (4117 Views)

Lady Who Expects Her Boyfriend To Give Her Money After Sex Is A Prostitute—reno / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / RE: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by peter0071(m): 12:38pm On May 24, 2017
CHAI..... CHAI.... [/b]no wonder... But let this be known to all that this is your own view; and not what [b]MANHOOD stands for... KONTINU
Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 24, 2017
I agree with your wisdom, but There are 1001 ways ladies treat the fuckup of men who behave like you.
1. If you have a heart of gold, wear him a chastity belt and swallow the key, even welders cant cut it without some damage to your dick.
2. Give him a dose of knockout drugs and amputate his dick. Then send a casserole of jollof rice with a portion of the meat, to every side chic he is banging.
3.induce priapism regularly in the nigga till he becomes impotent.
After trying any of these three, i would give you my blessings to commit adultery with a smile.If i cant have exclusive ownership of thayt dick, no one else will.
PaulKillerman:
Hello my beautiful people and good men.
My name is Paul Killerman, and I want to unearth some gospel truth women need to understand and live with before venturing into that narrow journey of matrimony . My write up target population are Young Ladies

Like most pray and hope for an utopian society but in reality that can never be, as nature abhors perfection, and a society can never be perfect, but will rather strive towards perfection, for humans are by nature imperfect and can never abode in a perfect society

The above sageful saying , can be somewhat adapted to what I'm about to unearth! .
As young children, most if not all, ladies, dream of a perfect marriage where they are in blissful harmony cum union with just a spouse that will be their prince Charming , adore them like Gem being with only them, but repeatedly time and time again it has been ratified that that isn't the case and can never be and some clever women are already living up to that and accepting their fate..

It is silly for a young girl to believe after she ties the knot her husband will be with only her, that is silly and I dare to write about the stupidest thing I am yet to come to terms with, Factually, the physiology of a man does not warrant him to be with just one woman; viz a viz; the sex hormone in humans is more than 20x in men as it is in women; that alone drives them to want to explore beautiful and alluring figures they get to see by the day.
Women are like flowers and will definitely wither as the years go by; however that isn't the case for the male folks,who blossom especially when blessed with that wealth of el Dorado. So I think it will be rather unfair, unbalanced and devoid of logic for the female folks to use their standards in judging the men; it will be illogical and lacking in sound judgement, if you put these nuances into perspective you will get to understand why men needs to "explore" varieties..
So I for one, think the female folks should be more concerned about the following
1) A man that respects and adores you , and will never flaunt his lewd acts to your face
2) a man who sees his family as first and foremost before any other thing in the world
3) A man who is health conscious and protects himself while on his hedonistic sexcapades
4) A man who will first spend on his family and make sure they are comfortable before looking outside...

When u have all these in a man , that's all u need from your man as a woman, going about policing him not to explore is rather being unreasonable and asking for way too much...

This is my advice to the female folks, u can choose to accept or garbage it, make the choose
But as a sage once said "The realisation of reality is the beginning of wisdom ".

God bless us all as we lead good lives;
I remain Paulkillerman...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Will You Marry This Guy Based On Prophecy? (photo) / My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT / I Apologised But He Still Treated Me Like Trash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.