Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Does Romance Really Matter In A Relationship? Here Is What I Have To Say - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Romance Really Matter In A Relationship? Here Is What I Have To Say (351 Views)

Why Does Romance Articles Trend More Than Religious Articles?? / Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old / What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Romance Really Matter In A Relationship? Here Is What I Have To Say by harrison12(m): 12:23am On May 21, 2017
If you intend taking up your relationship to a higher stand, then I fully recommend that you pay full attention to the importance of romance. Sometimes this aspect is the most important but least executed in our relationships. With all the distractions coming up here and there, couples no longer make out time for this one important activity which in the real sense ought not to be so.

Feeling less concerned about this aspect can greatly damage your love life and cause the eventual fall in your relationship.
Romance isn’t just about getting into the bed and having sex, it goes beyond that. Romance is about been intimate with your spouse; getting closer and having a feel of each other.

There are a few men who will never comprehend the great significance of romance. They might be sluggish or don't have a craving to contributing any of their time for something senseless (to them) like romance. They're the stupid ones who are sitting idle and attempting to get what they need the most in the difficult way.

Here is my view
pls feel free to drop your own view.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Video: Runup Prophet (house Of Pundit) / 7 Reasons Why You Need To Keep Your Virginity Till Your Marriage / Anyone Backtoeden Salicylic Acid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.