Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Win #20,000 In The "I Am The CEO" Challenge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Win #20,000 In The "I Am The CEO" Challenge (346 Views)

The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues / How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' / "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Win #20,000 In The "I Am The CEO" Challenge by tdcministry: 7:47am On Jul 09, 2017
*IT IS STARTING TODAY OOO*

*I AM THE CEO* JUST IMAGINE‼

*#20,000* JUST LIKE THAT‼

*Stand the Chance to win #20,000.* All you have to do is participate in the *#I AM THE CEO* Competition.

*HOW TO PARTICIPATE:*
Pick up an *INSURANCE* company In Nigeria and identify the Major problem(s) they have, then provide a solution to it.

For example: *#IamtheCeo*, If i were the CEO of ABC insurance company, as regards the tardy claim settlement process, I will ensure that the use of technology is employed in the process. It all centres around creating solutions to problems Peculiar to the Insurance industry.

*Step1*: Follow @i_amtheceo on Instagram

*Step2*: Comment your PROBLEM AND SOLUTION/WRITE UP on our instagram page, Using the Hashtag *#IamtheCeo*

*Step3*: Get people to like your comment on our instagram page.

*NOTE*: Your likes guarantee your chances of Winning up to 70% and the content of your write up 30%.

*POSTING DURATION: Start by 3pm Today (8th) to 15th of July, 2017*

SENSITIZE THE PUBLIC ON INSURANCE✔
PROVIDE SOLUTIONS TO INSURANCE IRREGULARITIES✔
MAKE A COOL CASH✔

*IT'S ALL ABOUT INSURANCE AWARENESS*�

(1) (Reply)

Worry No More About Infertility / This Thing Called Open Marriage And Open Parenting / Men, Don't Marry A Girl-friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.