Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election (33503 Views)

Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku / Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos / Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by discusant: 8:22am On May 21, 2017
APC Must win nearly every election in Nigeria henceforth.

Nigeria needs one strongest group to coerce other weaker groups to submit to the type of country the strongest group wants; if not there shall be continued chaos in the country. That is what the Fulani is actually doing since it took power in 2015, though making Nigeria a one party country led b Fulani-controlled APC..

Fulani has gone to another level now, trying to build the type of Nigeria Fulani wants. That type of country when totally built shall see peaceful co-existence of the various groups, because the word of the master group is final for all to obey. There shall be one value system embraced by all.
Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by Qmerit(m): 8:25am On May 21, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
If PDP pulled that much in Buhari's Town, I think they got a chance in 2019.

That was an impressive performance, in the very domain of our AJALA-TRAVEL president.

if they could wrestle 40% of votes from the north, they can get 65% (Or More) from the south and 45% (Or More) from central belt.

Had they gotten even 30% of northern votes in the last Election, we wouldn't have experienced MR BODY-LANGUAGE, and the concomitant bastardization of our lives and economy.
. Cause there was level playing ground for all.. not like Rivers and Bayelsa where dozens of opposition supporters were killed before, during and after elections to scare others.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:26am On May 21, 2017
fulanimafia:
This is the sacred truth. Even Buhari was losing until Tonye switched his support to Jonalose.

6 Likes

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by tunderay(m): 8:31am On May 21, 2017
elhafeez:

I laughed when I saw the story PDP is leading katsina bye election make FP . I didn't even bother replying reading it. The katsina that I am wouldn't vote for PDP right now. but 2019 gov election is a different ball game.
definitely bro.
Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by Nobody: 8:31am On May 21, 2017
Tonyebarcanista go just dey disgrace eself upandown for NL. Bros u no get shame? Na so u follow me dey knack chest say PDP go win Edo as if na u be d electorates here but we disgrace u and ur party....yesterday u don dey jump upandown say PDP go win for Buhari backyard but APC don disgrace u again.... If u continue like dis u no go get any better reputation both offline and online cos we don know ur name and wetin u stand for.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by blaqoracle: 8:45am On May 21, 2017
blackpanda:
But why will someone cone here to lie that PDP was winning Smh
so you still don't know these frustrated ugu children.

3 Likes

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by GameGod(m): 8:47am On May 21, 2017
Acetyl:
With this result, pdp has upper hand come 2019 if and only if their candidate is from North and popular
South South, south east vote will decide the winner...
Even with the massive rigging in south east during the last election, Kano and Maiduguri votes alone passed the whole 5 eastern states angry

5 Likes

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by AminuRano87(m): 8:48am On May 21, 2017
Lordsocrates:
Typical Ipobian miscreants will come and say it was rigged. But if PDP eon dey will start saging that Buhari is to be butted.

But here is Katsina core north snd there is plain field.. But in Rivers 100people will die anf the election will be one sided with PDP sweeping everywhere and other parties sharing 30votes among demselves.

We here we know dat election here do not take place at the pooling centre. But we will wail unendingly that kids were given and opportunity to vote when down here we will all line up at polling units waiting for ghe result sheet that will never come...

Instead of fixing our own electoral problems, we will be fixated on blaming the north for any and everything happenning to us..

Congrats to the winner
true and no body was killed during the election. even the pdp agent admitted that it was free and fair. imagine if it was in Rivers or Delta

4 Likes

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by Nobody: 8:49am On May 21, 2017
Inec really has no shame!

We seem to be wasting time and resources on elections as they clearly mean nothing right now

1 Like

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by GameGod(m): 8:52am On May 21, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
If PDP pulled that much in Buhari's Town, I think they got a chance in 2019.

That was an impressive performance, in the very domain of our AJALA-TRAVEL president.

if they could wrestle 40% of votes from the north, they can get 65% (Or More) from the south and 45% (Or More) from central belt.

Had they gotten even 30% of northern votes in the last Election, we wouldn't have experienced MR BODY-LANGUAGE, and the concomitant bastardization of our lives and economy.
Wake up! This is not presidential election. The love that north have for Buhari is super natural.

Check your statistics again.
What was the difference in 2015 presidential election?
Don't you know that we have two very powerful families in katsina.
Buhari family=APC
Yaradua family=PDP.

I'm a northerner, I know what I'm talking about.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by GoodGovernance: 9:06am On May 21, 2017
Dottore:
I thought they said PDP was leading.

Did ''they'' state the source of their lead?

Anyway ,it is the final official results that matter.

''They'' results can definitely not be more authentic than INEC results.
Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by PatriotTemidayo: 9:09am On May 21, 2017
GameGod:
Wake up! This is not presidential election. The love that north have for Buhari is super natural.

Buhari family=APC
Yaradua family=PDP.

The very fact that you said you're a northerner automatically made me discount your opinion. This is because a northerner a die-hard party liner. That is, if you belong to APC, you can never ever and I repeat be logical in your appraisals. You'll only speak from the point of sentiment.
So let people who can read trend without bias do it, not you, a party die-hard.
Do you notice what is going on in Jigawa? cheesy
Better be ready cuz the storm is coming.
Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by GoodGovernance: 9:09am On May 21, 2017
GameGod:

Buhari family=APC
Yaradua family=PDP.

Spot-on analysis!

5 Likes

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by Codes151(m): 9:11am On May 21, 2017
Lordsocrates:
Typical Ipobian miscreants will come and say it was rigged. But if PDP eon dey will start saging that Buhari is to be butted.

But here is Katsina core north snd there is plain field.. But in Rivers 100people will die anf the election will be one sided with PDP sweeping everywhere and other parties sharing 30votes among demselves.

We here we know dat election here do not take place at the pooling centre. But we will wail unendingly that kids were given and opportunity to vote when down here we will all line up at polling units waiting for ghe result sheet that will never come...

Instead of fixing our own electoral problems, we will be fixated on blaming the north for any and everything happenning to us..

Congrats to the winner
congrats to the winner !! But if pdp won, they would hv done reelection or fight

2 Likes

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by PatriotTemidayo: 9:11am On May 21, 2017
Qmerit:
. Cause they was level playing ground for all.. not like Rivers and Bayelsa where dozens of opposition supporters were killed before, during and after elections to scare others.
And not like Kano where 10 and 11 years old children were seen in their thousands, brandishing Voters cards in front of Cameras. Abeg, park well.
Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by PatriotTemidayo: 9:12am On May 21, 2017
PHILipu1:

where is yaradua from?
Ask your child. grin
Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by Qmerit(m): 9:21am On May 21, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

And not like Kano where 10 and 11 years old children were seen in their thousands, brandishing Voters cards in front of Cameras. Abeg, park well.

It's better than killing! If you can do same it would have been better....

3 Likes

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by sapele914(m): 9:36am On May 21, 2017
frenchwine:
Just like someone said yesterday, INEC has a special multiplier calculator for APC.
You guys should just forget 2019, even Buhari's corpse would win the presidential elections. Northerners don't play gentleman politics like the Southerners, when they have the power, they hold onto it by hook or by crook. It can only be taken from them by a supernatural force.
Crosscheck ur history.
Yeah posterity will always hold jonathan goodluck solely responsible for the demise of the so called biggest party in Africa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by Koleman(m): 9:42am On May 21, 2017
ABIOLAXYZ:
its only in Nigeria that election result changes overnight
nothing changed. the fake man only gave you results of few polling stations with total votes not even up to 500
Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by Koleman(m): 9:43am On May 21, 2017
cathodekazim:

yesterday when someone announced pdp was leading, it wasnt rigging but now apc won, it was rigged.

no b rivers bye election now

na katsina o
dont mind them. the fake man only gave them results of few polling stations with total votes not even up to 500

1 Like

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by Koleman(m): 9:45am On May 21, 2017
discusant:

As the election was on yesterday, Yours Truly wrote:

At the end of the election, APC candidate shall be declared winner, even though the PDP candidate must have polled the highest number of votes.

Nigeria of ONE political party is what Fulani is using APC to rally all Nigerians from north and south unto APC controlled by Fulani.

That is nation building.
go and sleep. nothing changed. the fake man only gave you results of few polling stations with total votes not even up to 1000.

2 Likes

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by oscarline2002: 9:50am On May 21, 2017
God please help our nation and let our leaders think aright. We have been messed up over time due to insincerity and focus. Lies always prevail over truth and passing votes to those who knows they have failed woefully. Can we continue like this? Where are the youths with dignity and conscious devoid of hate and acrimony who will steer the state of this country and dish out sanctity,probity and direction? We will surely overcome someday. It will get better one day! So help us God!

1 Like

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by BabaAduras: 9:51am On May 21, 2017
ABIOLAXYZ:
its only in Nigeria that election result changes overnight

Which result changed overnight? Who announced the earlier result? Social media or INEC?

Use your brain, God gave you the brain for thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by Nobody: 9:54am On May 21, 2017
blackpanda:
But why will someone cone here to lie that PDP was winning Smh

My brother, don't mind the fflatties. They only win election on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:03am On May 21, 2017
udemzyudex:
Lol... Chai, this country ehn, yesterday we saw a thread dominated by PDP, now it's the other way around.

I said it and I'll say it again, if you think APC is going out come 2019, then you're sitting on a long thing.

How can they come and go like that? grin
and if you think PDP will beat APC in Katsina then you must be joking.

3 Likes

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by 1miccza: 10:22am On May 21, 2017
I said it yesterday that as long as APC are in power, even if PDP clears every vote including that of the cows, chicken and goats, APC would still be declared winner. Nigerians should not expect any change in even 16 years, we have just landed in deep S H I T , person wey get leg to run now make e take off before we cast finally o .
Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by romme2u: 10:47am On May 21, 2017
erico2k2:

Plz Reset your Brain never ever mention Rivers and Ipob in one sentence . If you need an Ipob core state plz use Anambra ,Enugu or Imo states
thank U.

that guy is gradually becoming a nuisance turning to sarrki overnight...........
Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by EazyMoh(m): 11:02am On May 21, 2017
fulanimafia:
This is the sacred truth. Even Buhari was losing until Tonye switched his support to Jonalose.
Baba long time. ya things?

1 Like

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by chymer(m): 11:17am On May 21, 2017
Acetyl:
With this result, pdp has upper hand come 2019 if and only if their candidate is from North and popular
South South, south east vote will decide the winner...

You are correct my dear, we are talking of a solid 40% performance in sitting presidents backyard. That is an improvement to 2015 where they secured less than 5%, even when PDP was still in power.

The wise question should be what happen to the voters that voted APC in 2015?

Are they losing faith or are they lacking motivation? Or do they feel cheated?

I hope another party will step up in the position of opposition, and start grassroot mobilization. I doubt if PDP will rise from this their present comatose state, to have any effect in the next general polls.

I don't know about you, but I see a glimpse of light at the end of this dark tunnel.

1 Like

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by henryhemon(m): 11:42am On May 21, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
angry Tonyebarcanista,wake up.we told u to stop using China calculator, mbanu! *Runs to watch over lagoon to prevent some JUMPER/DIVER* angry angry
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"It's Not Over" - Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismisses Adeleke's Appeal / How APC Presidential Candidate Will Emerge / Kcee, Cubana Chief Priest Stormed Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.