Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Do You Cut All Ties With An Ex Or Move Forward As Friends? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Cut All Ties With An Ex Or Move Forward As Friends? (2960 Views)

Why Did You Break Up With You Ex Or Why Did You Ex Break Up With You? / "People Said I Overreacts Cause I Cut Ties With Man Who Sexualize My Daughter" / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Cut All Ties With An Ex Or Move Forward As Friends? by Lalas247(f): 6:41pm On May 22, 2017
KennyID17:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Note taken grin cheesy grin cheesy

Charging the bloody thing taking forever angry argh
Re: Do You Cut All Ties With An Ex Or Move Forward As Friends? by MrCork: 9:18pm On May 22, 2017
Cleopatra4:
I cut every ties with my ex. hate bringing back memories.
Let the past be in the past...
^^^kaiiiii..see booooobsi..darling I have Moiney... can I hug u? cheesy
Re: Do You Cut All Ties With An Ex Or Move Forward As Friends? by Cleopatra4(f): 9:40pm On May 22, 2017
MrCork:

^^^kaiiiii..see booooobsi..darling I have Moiney... can I hug u? cheesy

Do you have 30billion in your account grin
Re: Do You Cut All Ties With An Ex Or Move Forward As Friends? by MrCork: 9:45pm On May 22, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Do you have 30billion in your account grin

..kaiiii.
Sweet tattt
.I will drink u with or without straw..
.and yes ...i have £30!
cheesy
Re: Do You Cut All Ties With An Ex Or Move Forward As Friends? by Cleopatra4(f): 9:55pm On May 22, 2017
MrCork:

..kaiiii.
Sweet tattt
.I will drink u with or without straw..
.and yes ...i have £30!
cheesy

Chai grin grin
Re: Do You Cut All Ties With An Ex Or Move Forward As Friends? by purity22(f): 10:05pm On May 22, 2017
mekybabe1:
You did chook chook with four of your x an winkd your name is purity abi?

Yes, Let him without a sin be the first to cast a stone. Do I know may be you can't even keep count of how many people you 've slept with? Or maybe your past was even worst than mine?
My name is not purity but I wish my parents named me purity. If God blesses me with a baby girl I will surely name her PURITY
Re: Do You Cut All Ties With An Ex Or Move Forward As Friends? by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 22, 2017
SuperSuave:
Purity! Purity!! grin
..its just a name na

Re: Do You Cut All Ties With An Ex Or Move Forward As Friends? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:19pm On May 22, 2017
hmm
Re: Do You Cut All Ties With An Ex Or Move Forward As Friends? by vicmangs(m): 10:30pm On May 22, 2017
Everybody is saying it depends, mine is simple, once I reject u is because we weren't meant for each other. I immediately ask u to delet my contacts, photos, messages and every other means of contact and I also do the same. When Isrealites left Eqypt they didn't go back to making ties with Eqyptians.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Cut All Ties With An Ex Or Move Forward As Friends? by vicmangs(m): 10:32pm On May 22, 2017
purity22:

Yes, Let him without a sin be the first to cast a stone. Do I know may be you can't even keep count of how many people you 've slept with? Or maybe your past was even worst than mine?
My name is not purity but I wish my parents named me purity. If God blesses me with a baby girl I will surely name her PURITY
Don't mind him, he's looking for the keys to ur garden thinking u'r cheap.

1 Like

Re: Do You Cut All Ties With An Ex Or Move Forward As Friends? by tosyne2much(m): 11:42pm On May 22, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
We cannot move anywhere as friends, once we cut ties we don cut am b that. I dont even observe anything like their birthday or whatsoever any more... Let d new guy take charge and help them move on
May God bless you my brother
Re: Do You Cut All Ties With An Ex Or Move Forward As Friends? by tosyne2much(m): 3:05am On May 23, 2017
vicmangs:
Everybody is saying it depends, mine is simple, once I reject u is because we weren't meant for each other. I immediately ask u to delet my contacts, photos, messages and every other means of contact and I also do the same. When Isrealites left Eqypt they didn't go back to making ties with Eqyptians.
This your illustration sha cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Cut All Ties With An Ex Or Move Forward As Friends? by Gpopsicle(m): 7:31am On May 23, 2017
I cut all ties with my ex's.. I always burn the bridges..
Re: Do You Cut All Ties With An Ex Or Move Forward As Friends? by mekybabe1: 3:25pm On May 23, 2017
You be correct geh
purity22:

Re: Do You Cut All Ties With An Ex Or Move Forward As Friends? by darbeelicous(f): 4:34pm On May 23, 2017
exactly........ If it ended smoothly, then I can still consider keeping in touch but when they change and decide to stay away just like that, I'll be like..........
thornapple:
That depends on the reason for the break up and circumstances surrounding it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Do Not View This Picture +7 only / Are You Gonna Have Sex With Your Cousin? / See The Hilarious Response A Lady Got After She Asked A Guy Out For Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.