Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,472 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

See The Hilarious Response A Lady Got After She Asked A Guy Out For Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Hilarious Response A Lady Got After She Asked A Guy Out For Valentine (2959 Views)

Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) / Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Hilarious Response A Lady Got After She Asked A Guy Out For Valentine by Blogsphere: 1:17am On Feb 13, 2018
Source - .COM

In another episode of shooting your shot gone wrong, a lady’s version has left us in ironic tears when we saw the response she got from the gentleman she shot her cupid arrow at.

Without beating around the bush, the lady gave it straight to the gentleman and asked him out on a date but this guy wasn’t gentlemanly enough as he went ballistic on the lady in response.

His response is just so hilarious that we have no choice than to share with y’all and to also let you ladies know that we guys too could do with a little shakespearean kinda romance…

See chat below:

http://www..com/2018/02/see-hilarious-response-lady-got-after.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: See The Hilarious Response A Lady Got After She Asked A Guy Out For Valentine by MackBrooklyn: 1:18am On Feb 13, 2018
Lol... Doctored chats, una try small sha... grin grin

9 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Response A Lady Got After She Asked A Guy Out For Valentine by LessNoise: 1:23am On Feb 13, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Response A Lady Got After She Asked A Guy Out For Valentine by pyyxxaro: 1:47am On Feb 13, 2018
Mmmmssshheewwwwww undecided
Re: See The Hilarious Response A Lady Got After She Asked A Guy Out For Valentine by SKhanmi: 5:25am On Feb 13, 2018
Bloggers undecided ,How many Nigerian women can handle rejection like that?

2 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Response A Lady Got After She Asked A Guy Out For Valentine by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 13, 2018
LessNoise:
Ok
Someone collected sweet doggy cheesy
Re: See The Hilarious Response A Lady Got After She Asked A Guy Out For Valentine by miracool946: 7:24am On Feb 13, 2018
X
Re: See The Hilarious Response A Lady Got After She Asked A Guy Out For Valentine by prodiG(m): 8:09am On Feb 13, 2018
LessNoise:
Ok
I'm not sherlock holmes but i detect some serious DOGGY vibes cool
Re: See The Hilarious Response A Lady Got After She Asked A Guy Out For Valentine by prodiG(m): 8:10am On Feb 13, 2018
JayIlych:

Someone collected sweet doggy cheesy
Spoilt shild cheesy
Re: See The Hilarious Response A Lady Got After She Asked A Guy Out For Valentine by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:23am On Feb 13, 2018
Who think is fake like me?

3 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Response A Lady Got After She Asked A Guy Out For Valentine by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 13, 2018
oluseyiforjesus:
Who think is fake like me?
me! The lady and the guy are both one and the same person embarassed

2 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Response A Lady Got After She Asked A Guy Out For Valentine by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
They were just probably playing around.
Re: See The Hilarious Response A Lady Got After She Asked A Guy Out For Valentine by mhizcassidy001(f): 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
that guy has no common sense is it a crime to be a lady crush.i wish the lady was in korean she will have been happy by tomorrow.val things.
Re: See The Hilarious Response A Lady Got After She Asked A Guy Out For Valentine by babyfaceafrica: 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
Fake chats

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Response A Lady Got After She Asked A Guy Out For Valentine by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
that guy has no common sense is it a crime to be a lady crush.i wish the lady was in korean she will have been happy by tomorrow.val things.
lady it a fake chart don't take it personal
Re: See The Hilarious Response A Lady Got After She Asked A Guy Out For Valentine by Artzdanielsz(m): 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
MackBrooklyn:
Lol... Doctored chats, una try small sha... grin grin
right it's a very nursered chat.�
Re: See The Hilarious Response A Lady Got After She Asked A Guy Out For Valentine by Artzdanielsz(m): 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
LessNoise:
Ok
fuckry happened
Re: See The Hilarious Response A Lady Got After She Asked A Guy Out For Valentine by kazolad(m): 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
Not funny
Re: See The Hilarious Response A Lady Got After She Asked A Guy Out For Valentine by ubunja(m): 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
grow some ovaries and learn to take rejection

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This Argument / Seyi Goes Speechless As Venita Surprised Him With A Sweet Kiss Behind Tacha / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.