Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) (43091 Views)

Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M / Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos / Taxi Man Welcomes 'chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works In A Chinese Company (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by raphieMontella: 8:01pm On May 21, 2017
Igbo amaka

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by chynie: 8:01pm On May 21, 2017
Q
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by prince2pac(m): 8:03pm On May 21, 2017
GREAT OGSSIAN..... WELL DONEGREAT OGSSIAN..... WELL DONEGREAT OGSSIAN..... WELL DONE
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by DieAfonjas: 8:03pm On May 21, 2017
[s]
decatalyst:
Quite impressive.

More of this, less of drugs.
[/s]
Nonsense trash
more better than swallowing ewedu and mining skulls cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by Agumbankembu: 8:03pm On May 21, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I think if them Afonjas can leave people's head on their bodies... We might have the next genius in Africa like Bill Gates wink wink

Nna guy. Hahaha, I don't even know what to say again.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 8:04pm On May 21, 2017
My mentor! OP did not do justice to the several Nigerian companies he helped nurture in various capacities.... Socketworks and Parkway.

A very humorous and brilliant gentleman!

6 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by Observator: 8:05pm On May 21, 2017
Fantastic news. Honestly Nigeria is a great country but mostly hated by his own people.

To the glory of God, I am visiting Ghana and other Africa countries after more than 10 years; all I can say is thank God for Nigeria.

Most Nigerian need to learn how to thank God. Unfortunately, Nairaland has become a platform for hatred and ethnic bashing.

Seun - you need to do something about hatred message on this site or you will allow your good works to be destroyed.

Let us together make this platform a place of sharing great ideas - ideas rule the world and not wanton hatred and name calling.

Older ruling class might have done wrongly, the younger generation should not fall into the same pitfall. I am bold to say again that Nigeria is a great Nation. God bless our Nation!

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by ipobsarefools: 8:05pm On May 21, 2017
[s]
DieAfonjas:

Nonsense trash
more better than swallowing ewedu and mining skulls cheesy
[/s]
Nonsense trash.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by StarPlayer: 8:05pm On May 21, 2017
myrrtle:

lol
This one is definitely not an ipod tout o lipsrsealed
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by khallyberry: 8:06pm On May 21, 2017
NCAN reporting live from the fct,
even a biafran language is now being used one in googles numerous program(KESA).
the scare face ewedu eating skull mining afonjas will hibernate at the sight of this thread. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by vantage001: 8:08pm On May 21, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I think if them Afonjas can leave people's head on their bodies... We might have the next genius in Africa like Bill Gates wink wink
lol. Savagery in HD .
What is it with the current generation of igbo online users and online savagery.?
I have seen atleast 3 different cases of online decimation of afonja scumbags just today with intelligent punchlines.
Damn.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 8:08pm On May 21, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

lol savagery grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by cytell56: 8:11pm On May 21, 2017
Chrismario:
Afigbo is not a genius who is all work and no play, he is also a family man, he got married to his wife, Chioma Afigbo, in April, 2013 and they have a beautiful son together Obichukwu Afigbo.

keep flying and make Nigeria proud

Mynd44
lalasticlala

He dey look for work with all this resume?
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by menwongo(m): 8:13pm On May 21, 2017
International [b]Name checkers association [/b]where are thou?

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:13pm On May 21, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by khallyberry: 8:14pm On May 21, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

killer punch cheesy
best of may 21 2017

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by ipodstinks: 8:14pm On May 21, 2017
Nkem4040:
Afonjas now
The guy is a man like you. All you do is shouting afonja upndan on nairaland. shior
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 8:14pm On May 21, 2017
ENOUGH OF THE TRIBALISM!! That Igbo chap is doing us Nigerians proud. That is all that matters.
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by khallyberry: 8:15pm On May 21, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
spotted
dem ewedu eaters from the kingdom of ratak drinkers

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by Nkem4040: 8:15pm On May 21, 2017
ipodstinks:
The guy is a man like you. All you do is shouting afonja upndan on nairaland. shior

Afonja...have you eaten ewedu today?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by iaamxavier(m): 8:15pm On May 21, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Bros where did u keep ur chill na cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by nkwuocha: 8:15pm On May 21, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I'm laughing so hard here that I can barely force my swallow down. What the hell? ;?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 21, 2017
That is the reason Nigeria are doing everything possible to retain Biafra republic.

Once there is Biafra, trust me Nigeria will just die within a year, like how GEJ left government to Buhari/northerners.

Just check out how Nigeria government have been trying to stop radio Biafra without success.

South south + southeast = Biafrans.

5 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 21, 2017
Chai yoruba people their own na NSA

Nigerian scammers Association

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by khallyberry: 8:17pm On May 21, 2017
ocelot2006:
ENOUGH OF THE TRIBALISM!! That Igbo chap is doing us Nigerians proud. That is all that matters.

ohhh! !!!!! us now abi?
buh wen d opposite is d case u denounce dem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:18pm On May 21, 2017
khallyberry:

spotted
dem ewedu eaters from the kingdom of ratak drinkers
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 21, 2017
You too you've joined them?? grin grin
BiafraBushBoy:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:20pm On May 21, 2017
illitrate:
Chai yoruba people their own na NSA

Nigerian scammers Association
igbo Na BRA

biafrans rituals association
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by IgbosAreGreat(f): 8:23pm On May 21, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Baddest guy ever liveth

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by Duru009(m): 8:24pm On May 21, 2017
Igbo's are always making Nigeria proud Globally!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by salford: 8:24pm On May 21, 2017
MasterChen:

Laurence Aderemi, Morin Oluwole, Teniola Adedipe, Ibrahim Shekoni, Olaoluwa Okelola, Kunbi Adeyemo, Michael Awotedu, Dayo Olopade are just few of the many Yorubas working with Facebook so cover your small dixxx. We aren't mates.

Besides, what do you do with your own life apart from creating new monikers?

School you no go, work you no gree learn, spare parts you no fit sell, fanyogo you no hawk, dusting powder wey we believe say you suppose sabi export go Asia, fear dey catch you to do that one. We put you for oga place, you go dey steal watch.

You better sit down and re evaluate your life. You're really messed up son grin cheesy

Potopoto boy
See finishing grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 8:25pm On May 21, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

what's wrong with you must you bring tribalism into every issue for goodness sake Even when it's not necessary

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Long Black Snake Killed In Delta (Photos) / Python Killed In My Compound, Sold For N1000 Today / Woman Dances With A Goat Strapped On Her Back (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.