Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,374 members, 7,822,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) (43090 Views)

Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M / Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos / Taxi Man Welcomes 'chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works In A Chinese Company (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by MattChidi(m): 9:23pm On May 21, 2017
Well-done bro.... keep flying our flag high
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:23pm On May 21, 2017
knxpin:
[color=#006600][/color]

He studied Electronic Engineering not Electrical.
Was in same Dept. He made a first class honours in his class.He was quite a brilliant chap.

And we are celebrating him as a staff of Facebook when we should be making more CEOs ..

Nigeria and mediocrity are like bread and butter.
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 21, 2017
lonelydora:

All you Nairalanders

Including you also?

Chill down bro.
No be only you get Igbo.

A bu m onye Igbo karia gi tongue

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:28pm On May 21, 2017
Chrismario:

Including you also?

Chill down bro.
No be only you get Igbo.

A bu m onye Igbo karia gi tongue
Ndoo. Nwa afo. Gbahara. Ndi ofe nmanu na enye m isi owuwa ebe.

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 9:31pm On May 21, 2017
He is now a Nigerian, if the new was the other way round they will deny and tag him ipob youth. Cowards

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:32pm On May 21, 2017
That's my nigga
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 21, 2017
lonelydora:

Ndoo. Nwa afo. Gbahara. Ndi ofe nmanu na enye m isi owuwa ebe.

Udo di *Nara aka*

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by ZeroUnity: 9:44pm On May 21, 2017
Na OGSSIAN O... Correct Fellow... *Remember where you come from... *
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 21, 2017
Jolar101:
That is the reason Nigeria are doing everything possible to retain Biafra republic.

Once there is Biafra, trust me Nigeria will just die within a year, like how GEJ left government to Buhari/northerners.

Just check out how Nigeria government have been trying to stop radio Biafra without success.

South south + southeast = Biafrans.
Point of correction Aniedi is the Sub-Saharan Region Google Developer Lead. That was the position Chukwuemeka left to Facebook. Kudos to this great son.... such a gentle and very encouraging fellow.
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 9:48pm On May 21, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I think if them Afonjas can leave people's head on their bodies... We might have the next genius in Africa like Bill Gates wink wink

Na wetin be this? Chai!! What a reply!!!

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by BiafraAmaka(m): 9:49pm On May 21, 2017
Chrismario:
Afigbo is not a genius who is all work and no play, he is also a family man, he got married to his wife, Chioma Afigbo, in April, 2013 and they have a beautiful son together Obichukwu Afigbo.

keep flying and make Nigeria proud

Mynd44
lalasticlala

Chaaatttttaaaaap

Which Nigeria?

My Dear Afigbo keep making Biafra proud
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by BiafraAmaka(m): 9:51pm On May 21, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I think if them Afonjas can leave people's head on their bodies... We might have the next genius in Africa like Bill Gates wink wink

It's true ooh

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by BiafraAmaka(m): 9:52pm On May 21, 2017
yourexcellency:
IAm sure this reasonable guy will NEVER support IPOB

And if he does?

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 21, 2017
BiafraAmaka:

Chaaatttttaaaaap

Which Nigeria?

My Dear Afigbo keep making Biafra proud

Chataaaaap nke gi
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 21, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Wow... Just wow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:07pm On May 21, 2017
The emoji below is for y'all ass scumbag son of a gun set of people making tribalism comments, and to Chuckwuemeka who's making the country proud as a whole may God continue to bless him.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:09pm On May 21, 2017
MasterChen:

Laurence Aderemi, Morin Oluwole, Teniola Adedipe, Ibrahim Shekoni, Olaoluwa Okelola, Kunbi Adeyemo, Michael Awotedu, Dayo Olopade are just few of the many Yorubas working with Facebook so cover your small dixxx. We aren't mates.

Besides, what have you achieved in your own life apart from creating new monikers?

School you no go, work you no gree learn, spare parts you no fit sell, fanyogo you no hawk, dusting powder wey we believe say you suppose sabi export go Asia, fear dey catch you to do that one. We put you for oga place, you go dey steal watch.

You better sit down and re evaluate your life. You're really messed up son grin cheesy

Potopoto boy

There are many more igbos that work there too at facebook. Calm down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by BiafraAmaka(m): 10:18pm On May 21, 2017
Chrismario:

Chataaaaap nke gi

Anuofia
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 21, 2017
BiafraAmaka:

Anuofia

Ewu
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by BiafraAmaka(m): 10:22pm On May 21, 2017
Chrismario:

Ewu

Mpa gi
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 10:35pm On May 21, 2017
A good boss always finds ways to get other intelligent folks to work for him/her while s/he rewards them with titles and
award plaques. The same reason C students employ A and first class graduates.

Chinedu Echeruo did it the right way. He developed hotspot.com and sold to Apple for $1 billion. You got to think like them if you are in their league.
/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by springtech(m): 10:45pm On May 21, 2017
Continue to fly the Nigerian flag higher.

Gradually, am close to the dream.
Am extremely happy for this choice of investment.
Want to know more? Check My Signature.
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by jiksman3: 10:46pm On May 21, 2017
Why is Mark Zuckerbeg always on this same T shirt[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by nnemak(m): 11:23pm On May 21, 2017
Chrismario:
Not long after he finished his Masters in 2008, Google noticed his talents and gave him a job as the Program Manager of Developer Relations in 2011. At Google, Afigbo worked to develop the Sub Saharan African (SSA) technology ecosystem.
Aniedi does not work in Facebook with Emeka, Aniedi works with Google, and actually was recruited to replace Emeka when he was leaving Google to Facebook! !
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by swagifted(m): 11:58pm On May 21, 2017
yourexcellency:
ipob na for people wey never chop na.
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59am On May 22, 2017
BiafraAmaka:

Mpa gi

Kid,,,, I'm done with you!
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:10am On May 22, 2017
nkwuocha:

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I'm laughing so hard here that I can barely force my swallow down. What the hell? ;?
plz I dnt get.. wht does tht mean? Leave people's head on their body*
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by AlanTuringAI: 7:17am On May 22, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

There are many more igbos that work there too at facebook. Calm down
Of course, there are many Yorubas and Igbos in these big techies. Why the unnecessary excitement from some unexposed Igbo guys here and the spiting of Yorubas over this guy working at Facebook, like there are equally no Yorubas holding meaningful positions in Facebook and other techies. It just smells of inferiority complex and unnecessary unhealthy rivalry.
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by Saxifrage12(m): 8:18am On May 22, 2017
yourexcellency:
hahaha are you afraid that he is from Igbo land sorry we have many like him.
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 8:26am On May 22, 2017
Chukwuemeka Afigbo..."a Nigerian man"now not Igbo man because it has to do with a good side,if it were to be a bad one now it will be captioned an Igbo man,God is watching you all.
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by win2kwire: 8:35am On May 22, 2017
Ogene001:
They said Biafra will not survive without oil, but Microsoft is richer than shell. Lazy Nigerians

No, they said Biafra will not survive without DRUG dealing!
for every single ibo writer, technologist, doctor, engineer THERE are 99 DRUG pusher, contraband importer, 419 conman and human head dealer!
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by MrMaverick: 9:36am On May 22, 2017
While Igbos are being hardworking, northern moslems are competing on who'll throw the highest bombs at infidels.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Long Black Snake Killed In Delta (Photos) / Python Killed In My Compound, Sold For N1000 Today / Woman Dances With A Goat Strapped On Her Back (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.