Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) (43089 Views)

Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M / Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos / Taxi Man Welcomes 'chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works In A Chinese Company (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by Ogene001: 8:25pm On May 21, 2017
MasterChen:

Laurence Aderemi, Morin Oluwole, Teniola Adedipe, Ibrahim Shekoni, Olaoluwa Okelola, Kunbi Adeyemo, Michael Awotedu, Dayo Olopade are just few of the many Yorubas working with Facebook so cover your small dixxx. We aren't mates.

Besides, what do you do with your own life apart from creating new monikers?

School you no go, work you no gree learn, spare parts you no fit sell, fanyogo you no hawk, dusting powder wey we believe say you suppose sabi export go Asia, fear dey catch you to do that one. We put you for oga place, you go dey steal watch.

You better sit down and re evaluate your life. You're really messed up son grin cheesy

Potopoto boy
working as toilet cleaners abi? Its ok

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by Jabioro: 8:26pm On May 21, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I think if them Afonjas can leave people's head on their bodies... We might have the next genius in Africa like Bill Gates wink wink
Your pained is more than that of victim..
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by IgbosAreGreat(f): 8:26pm On May 21, 2017
MasterChen:

Laurence Aderemi, Morin Oluwole, Teniola Adedipe, Ibrahim Shekoni, Olaoluwa Okelola, Kunbi Adeyemo, Michael Awotedu, Dayo Olopade are just few of the many Yorubas working with Facebook so cover your small dixxx. We aren't mates.

Besides, what have you achieved in your own life apart from creating new monikers?

School you no go, work you no gree learn, spare parts you no fit sell, fanyogo you no hawk, dusting powder wey we believe say you suppose sabi export go Asia, fear dey catch you to do that one. We put you for oga place, you go dey steal watch.

You better sit down and re evaluate your life. You're really messed up son grin cheesy

Potopoto boy

Oh do u think he is d only Igbo working with Facebook? Real clown

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by MasterChen: 8:27pm On May 21, 2017
Ogene001:

working as toilet cleaners abi? Its ok

No! They are working there as cooks. Potopoto boy

9 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by MasterChen: 8:28pm On May 21, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:

Oh do u think he is d only Igbo working with Facebook? Real clown

Is that your dad's nickname?

9 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by IgbosAreGreat(f): 8:31pm On May 21, 2017
MasterChen:

Afon leave me alone oooo grin

We gat plenty of Igbo's dia tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by IgbosAreGreat(f): 8:33pm On May 21, 2017
MasterChen:

I know most ur people work as a cleaners at facebook grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 8:38pm On May 21, 2017
How is the name chukwuemeka a nigerian or you don't know nigerian names again like suen,femi.aisha etc.
He is a biafran and they are the most talented,hardworking and blessed in africa.

6 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by IgbosAreGreat(f): 8:38pm On May 21, 2017
MasterChen:

Abeg quote me again pls
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 8:39pm On May 21, 2017
DieAfonjas:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash
more better than swallowing ewedu and mining skulls cheesy

Ain't sorry for your misery, OK?
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by vantage001: 8:39pm On May 21, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:

I know most ur people work as a cleaners at facebook grin
They are mostly in peckham, united kingdom.
Check out any average Pub or diner in peckham, and you must see atleast one femi or tunji cleaning tables or toilets.
That is their part-time job though, while they defraud white people on the side using some very sophisticated techniques that leaves the metropolitan police wondering at how dark the human mind can be.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by caracas: 8:41pm On May 21, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I think if them Afonjas can leave people's head on their bodies... We might have the next genius in Africa like Bill Gates wink wink
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
See killer punch!!!!
Even my phone is still vibrating from the effect.
Boy you are good ,
Menh I love nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by DieBuhari: 8:42pm On May 21, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

IPOB no dey gree o.
No breathing space for Afonja.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by tysontim(m): 8:42pm On May 21, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Brutal!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by Ibime(m): 8:44pm On May 21, 2017
ephi123:
At least he lives in a country where he can fulfill his dreams.

Can't say the same for many Nigerians right now unfortunately.

He lives in Nigeria.
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by missuzoma: 8:46pm On May 21, 2017
Emeka, son of late erudite professor Afigbo, your father will be proud of you from the great beyond.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by nell4: 8:47pm On May 21, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

choiiii it is finished

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by ephi123(f): 8:48pm On May 21, 2017
Ibime:

He lives in Nigeria.

Thanks for pointing that out. He definitely is one of the very few living out their dreams in Nigeria. Good for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by lonelydora: 8:50pm On May 21, 2017
Chrismario:
You may think Afigbo got the opportunity to work at one of the biggest technology companies in the world because he was just lucky or maybe because he did not grow up in Nigeria.

Before he became the Chukwuemeka Afigbo that we all know and admire, Afigbo’s education was like every other Nigerian, he went to Command Secondary School Abakaliki, Ebonyi state and Government Secondary School Owerri, Imo state.

In 1997, he went ahead to study Electrical Engineering in the University of Nigeria, NSUKKA, Enugu state and graduated in 2002. He later went to Carleton University, Canada in 2006 for his Masters degree in Engineering and Technology Innovations.

Greatest Lions and Lionesses. ......Great. Greatest Agbebites. .......Great.

That's my department mehn.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by lonelydora: 8:53pm On May 21, 2017
Is that how big Facebook office is? We still dey learn work for my office shaa.
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by Klington: 8:56pm On May 21, 2017
MasterChen:

Besides, what have you achieved in your own life apart from creating new monikers?

Potopoto boy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,,,,,,, the thing enter you ooooo grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by lonelydora: 8:57pm On May 21, 2017
Chrismario:
Afigbo is not a genius who is all work and no play, he is also a family man, he got married to his wife, Chioma Afigbo, in April, 2013 and they have a beautiful son together Obichukwu Afigbo.

keep flying and make Nigeria Igbo proud

Mynd44
lalasticlala

I don't agree to the bolded. He should keep flying make Igbos proud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 21, 2017
lonelydora:

I don't agree to the bolded. He should keep flying make Igbos proud

Igbo and Nigeria in General.
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by bankylan: 9:08pm On May 21, 2017
Chrismario:
The tech genius started working for Facebook in 2015 and since working there till now he has focused his work on helping developers in Africa and the Middle East to succeed.

All Afigbo has ever done is to make Nigeria and the whole of Africa grow in technology, he also played a huge part in Mark Zuckerberg’s visit to Nigeria in 2016.

I know this guy very well; he was my client and I have visited him few times when he was at Mulliner Towers in Ikoyi ; he was with Goggle then. He is a focused guy.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by Sanchase: 9:11pm On May 21, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy

BiafraBushBoy:

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:13pm On May 21, 2017
Chrismario:

Igbo and Nigeria in General.

No Sir. Only Igbos. If it was someone caught in Malaysia, you all won't agree to Nigeria in general but only Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by bankylan: 9:15pm On May 21, 2017
vantage001:

They are mostly in peckham, united kingdom.
Check out any average Pub or diner in peckham, and you must see atleast one femi or tunji cleaning tables or toilets.
That is their part-time job though, while they defraud white people on the side using some very sophisticated techniques that leaves the metropolitan police wondering at how dark the human mind can be.

I know Emeka Afigbo very well...a brilliant guy who was with Google in Ikoyi office before.....Not a big deal working with FB.....the guys I respect are the mad guys working with McKinsey in Nigeria Office.....lots of Yoruba guys there. The interview is mad....and u have to be brilliant to go thru. . I mean extremely good. I know of many Yoruba tech guys who are qualified to work in FB....it all depends on interests!

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by knxpin(m): 9:15pm On May 21, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Chrismario:
You may think Afigbo got the opportunity to work at one of the biggest technology companies in the world because he was just lucky or maybe because he did not grow up in Nigeria.

Before he became the Chukwuemeka Afigbo that we all know and admire, Afigbo’s education was like every other Nigerian, he went to Command Secondary School Abakaliki, Ebonyi state and Government Secondary School Owerri, Imo state.

In 1997, he went ahead to study Electrical Engineering in the University of Nigeria, NSUKKA, Enugu state and graduated in 2002. He later went to Carleton University, Canada in 2006 for his Masters degree in Engineering and Technology Innovations.

He studied Electronic Engineering not Electrical.
Was in same Dept. He made a first class honours in his class.He was quite a brilliant chap.

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 21, 2017
lonelydora:

No Sir. Only Igbos. If it was someone caught in Malaysia, you all won't agree to Nigeria in general but only Igbo

You all??

Including me??

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:20pm On May 21, 2017
Chrismario:

You all??

Including me??

All you Nairalanders
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:22pm On May 21, 2017
So we should fry beans because he works for face book...No be person own Facebook. ..
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by Icecream4U(m): 9:23pm On May 21, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Lmao! Guy, you no well, I swear.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Long Black Snake Killed In Delta (Photos) / Python Killed In My Compound, Sold For N1000 Today / Woman Dances With A Goat Strapped On Her Back (Pics, Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.