Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,186 members, 7,864,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

Why Celebrity Marriages Fail – Funke Etti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Celebrity Marriages Fail – Funke Etti (991 Views)

Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu / 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal / Why Celebrity Marriages Don't Work Out - Basketmouth Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Celebrity Marriages Fail – Funke Etti by shoki360: 5:40pm On May 21, 2017
Actress, Funke Etti, has credited her husband for his unwavering support which she believes is responsible for the peaceful marriage life she enjoys.

Funke conceded that it wasn’t so easy to manage marriage and acting especially when you were a mother.

She also acknowledged her son’s cooperation and understanding, which makes it possible to her to make the best of both worlds. “Combining marriage and motherhood with the demands of acting is not an easy task but with God on my side, I have been able to make the most of both worlds. My son understands that I have to be on movie locations sometimes and I always relate with him like he’s my father. Whenever I am going out, I usually say to him, ‘‘My father, I need to go to work.’’ And he would reply in his childlike innocence, ‘‘Mummy, you are going again?’’ Thereafter, he would urge me to give him whatever he needs before I take my leave. My husband has also been supportive on this journey and I am grateful to him,” she said to Sunday Scoop.

Read More:- http://9jaclass..com.ng/2017/05/why-celebrity-marriages-fail-funke-etti.html

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Iceberg Slim & His Girlfriend, Juliet Ibrahim Attend His Mum’s Burial (ph / Before & After: Old Celebrities With Their Younger Selves [PICS] / Nairalanders Who Knows This Before Now?? Find Out What O'clock Really Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.