Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Does She Like Me Or Not?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Like Me Or Not?? (1247 Views)

Girls Bleep To Pieces In This Lockdown. I Never Knew She Like Sex This Much / Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed / She Said She Like Sweet Things And He Gave It To Her Quick, Fast And Nice (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Like Me Or Not?? by mayprince(m): 7:33pm On May 21, 2017
This girl is a coursemate of mine in the university,whenever we see each other on campus or in class, we chat, talk, gist a lot that even our friends would think we are dating . But I noticed something especially on our Facebook accounts, she does not like any of my posts nor comments on it esp pictures but she does that to others guys accounts... Even on my birthday she didn't post anything on my timeline
Am really confused about her behavior

Does she really care for me or she doesn't?
I think Zarzar would be able to give me a good answer
Re: Does She Like Me Or Not?? by UGLEEBOI: 7:36pm On May 21, 2017
undecidedNigga you've jus developed unnecessary high expectations..

MY TWO CENTS...?

Pipe Low!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does She Like Me Or Not?? by Bluezy13(m): 7:40pm On May 21, 2017
Hehehe...

This one never mature smiley

1 Like

Re: Does She Like Me Or Not?? by janeade(f): 7:40pm On May 21, 2017
I tink u should ask her dat...u can ask her out if u love her.....not liking or commenting on your pics on facebook does nt guarantee she likes u or not....so take a bold step.....

ask her out

3 Likes

Re: Does She Like Me Or Not?? by thehedge(f): 7:45pm On May 21, 2017
concentrate on your studies boy!

2 Likes

Re: Does She Like Me Or Not?? by Rukkydelta(f): 7:52pm On May 21, 2017
So someone can't be friends with the opposite gender without them developing feelings? undecided
Re: Does She Like Me Or Not?? by Apus: 7:55pm On May 21, 2017
wink
Re: Does She Like Me Or Not?? by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 21, 2017
Rukkydelta:
So someone can't be friends with the opposite gender without them developing feelings? undecided
Really. Let him quit the closeness first and then see if she misses him or not.

Op youre already giving her almost all a girl needs from a guy...attention and ur time. Yet just a little reverence she can't offer back. If you're a woman wrapper you can continue with her sha o. But d best is quit asap and focus on better things

1 Like

Re: Does She Like Me Or Not?? by Lalas247(f): 8:05pm On May 21, 2017
Lol

My dear you are in the Zonal Region of #classmatezone

You no even make it to #friendzone

Take heart .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does She Like Me Or Not?? by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 21, 2017
You are friend zoned sir.
Re: Does She Like Me Or Not?? by naijaboiy: 8:14pm On May 21, 2017
You're probably being all over her. Slow down a bit on the conversations and show her that you have a functional life aside your friendship with her.

Smothering a girl with all the attention will never make her realize how important you are to her. She'll always go for the guys who don't even give a Fück about her.

Naso their brain dey function. sad

3 Likes

Re: Does She Like Me Or Not?? by SexyNairalander: 8:33pm On May 21, 2017
never forget, you gat no real friends on facebook

1 Like

Re: Does She Like Me Or Not?? by Victornezzar: 8:47pm On May 21, 2017
Adekunle Gold song comes 2 mind grin
Re: Does She Like Me Or Not?? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:46pm On May 21, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Rukky sometimes I do think whether u have this thing called hormones that makes one yearn for the opposite gender honestly I want to ask u whether u get down with ur boyfriend.why are u so rigid like this.
Re: Does She Like Me Or Not?? by Rukkydelta(f): 6:46am On May 22, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

Really. Let him quit the closeness first and then see if she misses him or not.

Op youre already giving her almost all a girl needs from a guy...attention and ur time. Yet just a little reverence she can't offer back. If you're a woman wrapper you can continue with her sha o. But d best is quit asap and focus on better things
For sure she will miss him
Don't you miss your friends when they are not around you (both same and opposite sex)
Re: Does She Like Me Or Not?? by Rukkydelta(f): 6:50am On May 22, 2017
1234IKECHhukwu:
Rukky sometimes I do think whether u have this thing called hormones that makes one yearn for the opposite gender honestly I want to ask u whether u get down with ur boyfriend.why are u so rigid like this.
And want made you come to a conclusion I don't have such hormones?
Have we ever had a conversation on nl?
I used to have such feelings, but stop having them for almost a year now
Re: Does She Like Me Or Not?? by Nobody: 7:51am On May 22, 2017
If u think only zarzar can help u why did u have to post it here
u for just send am pm na

anyways......

Re: Does She Like Me Or Not?? by Nobody: 7:55am On May 22, 2017
Rukkydelta:

And want made you come to a conclusion I don't have such hormones?
Have we ever had a conversation on nl?
I used to have such feelings, but stop having them for almost a year now

Re: Does She Like Me Or Not?? by Nobody: 7:56am On May 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:
If u think only zarzar can help u why did u have to post it here
u for just send am pm na

anyways......

TBH, I feel the same way when people tag others in a post. I don't even bother because it implies only their input is needed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does She Like Me Or Not?? by darbeelicous(f): 8:24am On May 22, 2017
cool cool

Re: Does She Like Me Or Not?? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:36am On May 22, 2017

Re: Does She Like Me Or Not?? by Nobody: 10:02am On May 22, 2017
Rukkydelta:

For sure she will miss him
Don't you miss your friends when they are not around you (both same and opposite sex)
So if he means so to her then let her show a little friendly gesture on Facebook or is dat too much to get from a friend? After all its not sex.

One thing about girls is to always expect care and attention as if they come freely. Something has to motivate and fuel the attention from d source. Nobody is a fountain of attention oh.

1 Like

Re: Does She Like Me Or Not?? by Nobody: 10:08am On May 22, 2017
janeade:
I tink u should ask her dat...u can ask her out if u love her.....not liking or commenting on your pics on facebook does nt guarantee she likes u or not....so take a bold step.....

ask her out

Nice pictures, at least unlike the girl I'm not scared to say i like them.

1 Like

Re: Does She Like Me Or Not?? by Rukkydelta(f): 11:46am On May 22, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

So if he means so to her then let her show a little friendly gesture on Facebook or is dat too much to get from a friend? After all its not sex.

One thing about girls is to always expect care and attention as if they come freely. Something has to motivate and fuel the attention from d source. Nobody is a fountain of attention oh.
You are right
She ought to be liking and commenting on his pics or post cos that what friends does

1 Like

Re: Does She Like Me Or Not?? by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 22, 2017
Fuckboys everywhere . this one is even a kid

(1) (Reply)

He Has Only One Condition: For Marriage Or My Kids! / How Tradition Fail My Relationship / Five Things A Man Can Offfer In A Relationship Apart From Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.