Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed (5891 Views)

Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time / She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. / Girls Bleep To Pieces In This Lockdown. I Never Knew She Like Sex This Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by KingErnesto(m): 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
Modified**
Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by raphroye: 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
It's very obvious that she likes you, but you're gonna have to confirm it. Don't just jump into conclusion. Man up and ask her out so that you don't get friendzoned

4 Likes

Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by lilmax(m): 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
i never made a move to touch her nor cuddle her for once, i gave her that respect and now i want to define our friendship/relationship...We've hugged a few times and she held me the night i took her out on a eat out and walk .

LOL

You're a zee world man, but the question is, is she a zee world girl?

27 Likes

Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by annford: 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ask her out already or watch some other guy take her away from you. Every request in life has a "yes" or "no" answer. The devil wouldn't repent if she said "yes", neither would it snow in Nigeria if she said " no". My take on this? Go ahead and make your feelings for her known to her and then see how it goes.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by Richnerd69: 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
Do you love her? If you do then go ahead to ask her out bro...The least she can say is "no". You wont die, Man up.

1 Like

Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by KingErnesto(m): 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
annford:
Ask her out already or watch some other guy take her away from you. Every request in life has a "yes" or "no" answer. The devil wouldn't repent if she said "yes", neither would it snow in Nigeria if she said " no". My take on this? Go ahead and make your feelings for her known to her and then see how it goes.

Hmm... I feel like i would be on the hot seat that day. I'll try.
Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by KingErnesto(m): 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
Richnerd69:
Do you love her?

I'm beginning to and i like her alot.

1 Like

Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by enesi009: 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
KingErnesto:
We've been friends for 2months now and we've only hung out thrice, at my place only , tho we belong to a mutual association and we often see.

She agrees to come over without hesistation.
when ever i say i want to see her, maybe in 4days time, she would rather make plans to come over the following day ... And she keeps me company for hours without complaining. We gist, eat , laugh and have fun together ...
I never made a move to touch her nor cuddle her for once, i gave her that respect and now i want to define our friendship/relationship...We've hugged a few times and she held me the night i took her out on a eat out and walk .

A certain time, she asked me a question and asked for my take , she painted a scenario where a girl who is older than the guy decides to like him to want to date him for the mean time, and these two belong to a mutual association...
I didn't want to raise or deduce a false impression, but i sensed she was passing a message. I could be wrong. But she's older than i am a little.

On call yesterday, she told me she doesnt keep close friends and she doesnt like much friends, she likes her privacy and all. But she said its not the same with me, and then i moved on to ask her what was i to her , immediately she paused and then stammered for seconds, like she was searching for the right words to refer me, and then she eventually said, "you're dear to me".

Should i ask her out already? Or have i been friendzoned?
d greatest mistake u do is to ask her out.. Just start acting like d boyfriend... Neva u ask her out and make her invest in u by making luv to her dats d greatest investment ment to own her

18 Likes

Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by Omar09(m): 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
KingErnesto:
We've been friends for 2months now and we've only hung out thrice, at my place only , tho we belong to a mutual association and we often see.

when ever i say i want to see her, maybe in 4days time, she would rather make plans to come over the following day ... And she keeps me company for hours without complaining. We gist, eat , laugh and have fun together ...
I never made a move to touch her nor cuddle her for once, i gave her that respect and now i want to define our friendship/relationship...We've hugged a few times and she held me the night i took her out on a eat out and walk .

A certain time, she asked me a question and asked for my take , she painted a scenario where a girl who is older than the guy decides to like him to want to date him for the mean time, and these two belong to a mutual association...
I didn't want to raise or deduce a false impression, but i sensed she was passing a message. I could be wrong. But she's older than i am a little.

On call yesterday, she told me she doesnt keep close friends and she doesnt like much friends, she likes her privacy and all. But she said its not the same with me, and then i moved on to ask her what was i to her , immediately she paused and then stammered for seconds, like she was searching for the right words to refer me, and then she eventually said, "you're dear to me".

Make a move. Tell her come over that you are cooking dinner... Then make a move... Lean in for a kiss.

3 Likes

Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by annford: 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2019
KingErnesto:

Hmm... I feel like i would be on the hot seat that day. I'll try.

No need to fret or fidget. That day must come. If you are serious about making her your babe, then waste no time doing that. But be sure you aren't being led by your emotions and not reasoning. Be the best man she'd ever have!

1 Like

Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by KingErnesto(m): 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
enesi009:
d greatest mistake u do is to ask her out.. Just start acting like d boyfriend... Neva u ask her out and make her invest in u by making luv to her dats d greatest investment ment to own her

Oh my... Someone told me this also. But why would it be a mistake to do ask her? Would she turn me down by so doing?

1 Like

Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by Akinbahm(m): 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
KingErnesto:

I'm beginning to and i like her alot.
Brotherly, make I burst ur brain if u dare open up to her by requesting her hand in relationship she would start manipulating u (capital NO would b her answer) unless she want to tie u down with marriage.
Never u ask her for dating relationship. Just ask her to come over to ur side for lunch, follow d rhythm btw u pple and make move by planting a soft kiss on her lips chill a bit nd read her countenance if she consent to the kissing draw her closer for deep kissing never rush down to her pant step by step make one goes far. From there start acting like her boyfriend with freestyle and don't take it 3 personal till it get to ur advantage...

11 Likes

Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by annford: 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
enesi009:

He should just "start acting" like the "boyfriend"? Hmmm I've a problem with that. A couple of years ago, a girl " assumed" she and I were dating. This girl went about telling everyone she and I were a pair. I never knew I was in a "relationship" with her until the day she asked why I was making things difficult and making our "relationship" not to work. I never gave her any green lights nor at any point hinted her in her. We were just neighbours. She later confessed to being in love with me but felt it was awkward asking me out since it was supposed to be the other way round. My point is that the man should man up and ask the said Lady out. It is either a yes or a no.

1 Like

Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by Ekez(m): 2:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
You are perplexed. Just imagine dis niqa

2 Likes

Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by Akinbahm(m): 2:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
annford:

He should just "start acting" like the "boyfriend"? Hmmm I've a problem with that. A couple of years ago, a girl " assumed" she and I were dating. This girl went about telling everyone she and I were a pair. I never knew I was in a "relationship" with her until the day she asked why I was making things difficult and making our "relationship" not to work. I never gave her any green lights nor at any point hinted her in her. We were just neighbours. She later confessed to being in love with me but felt it was awkward asking me out since it was supposed to be the other way round. My point is that the man should man up and ask the said Lady out. It is either a yes or a no.
The moment u woo a lady she turns d table around even if she loves u initially. Lemme back it up with an ordeal of mine which happened 3weeks ago, I was walking towards my street with a friend of mine when we came across this girl mehn she resemble someone we both knew fortunately they r even bearing the same name (Judith) not real name though. We started cool nd I decided to officially woo her since she portrays a responsible girl since I could sensed some green light from her (she keep asking me about a girl who she heard her voice underneath when we r on call is the girl my main chick or side chick b4 I wooed her) last Monday she paid me a visit nd I raised the dating stuff again behold she said #NO some1 who shows she love me d funniest part of it was she even uttered d statement "I feel like stabbing her ryt? " see me see trouble on top say I wan date/f^ck u... las las I don sneak into d relationship by playing d boyfriend role.

8 Likes

Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by Monaco2(m): 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
Teenagers grin, it’s clear she has fallen for u, u just have to be bold enough to ask her out....u will definitely get a yes from her....... congratulations in advance

3 Likes

Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by annford: 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
Akinbahm:

The moment u woo a lady she turns d table around even if she loves u initially...

You don't expect a Lady to immediately agree to dating you even if she was already madly in love with you. Mine did "Shakara" for 5 weeks and 3 days before saying yes to me. It is the nature of Women to do "shakara" before agreeing to date a man. Women want to be sure the man isn't being led by his feelings or her body or even her money. The two are already good friends and it should be easy for him to make his intentions known to her.

1 Like

Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by Akinbahm(m): 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
annford:

You don't expect a Lady to immediately agree to dating you even if she was already madly in love with you. Mine did "Shakara" for 5 weeks and 3 days before saying yes to me. It is the nature of Women to do "shakara" before agreeing to date a man. Women want to be sure the man isn't being led by his feelings or her body or even her money. The two are already good friends and it should be easy for him to make his intentions known to her.
Don't u think guys deserve some accolades for asking girls out, guy it's not just easy to carry courage go woo a lady and then she tries acting stupidly with one yanga shakara guy aren't u tired of running after a chick for months Its weird... Brotherly some even term it as I don't want to be seen cheap, what I count as cheap is a girl jumping from a dick for a dick and absolutely to a dick as a pure cheap....

2 Likes

Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by annford: 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
Akinbahm:

Don't u think guys deserve some accolades for asking girls out, guy it's not just easy to carry courage go woo a lady and then she tries acting stupidly with one yanga shakara guy aren't u tired of running after a chick for months Its weird... Brotherly some even term it as I don't want to be seen cheap, what I count as cheap is a girl jumping from a dick for a dick and absolutely to a dick as a pure cheap....

"Most" good women aren't easy to get. I never got tired of chasing after her and wooing her cos I already knew what stuff she was made of and what I wanted in a woman. I am a businessman and if you're into business, you'd know that there are deals or sales take time and patience to get through. You don't expect a Woman to immediately say yes to daring you. Do you say yes to all the requests made to you? Bro, a woman who knows her worth would want you to know and understand that she places a high value on herself. Women aren't "Properties" that we can acquire easily. Women are meant to be loved, respected, nurtured and encouraged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by Anotii(m): 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
KingErnesto:

Oh my... Someone told me this also. But why would it be a mistake to do ask her? Would she turn me down by so doing?
U might put her in a situation she doesn't wanna be in...just kiss her straight away in the moment, avoid talks and if it doesn't work out,you are still in the safer side

1 Like

Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by Akinbahm(m): 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
annford:

"Most" good women aren't easy to get. I never got tired of chasing after her and wooing her cos I already knew what stuff she was made of and what I wanted in a woman. I am a businessman and if you're into business, you'd know that there are deals or sales take time and patience to get through. You don't expect a Woman to immediately say yes to daring you. Do you say yes to all the requests made to you? Bro, a woman who knows her worth would want you to know and understand that she places a high value on herself. Women aren't "Properties" that we can acquire easily. Women are meant to be loved, respected, nurtured and encouraged.

Going with the business orientation u brought in how long do u wait for a commodity with a lesser profit to a good commodity with a higher profit. Going philosophical with u a woman with high value knows what she want in a man thus such woman access the man right on the first date then conclude whether to give him a try or not pending on scale d said guy weighed, likewise a guy with high value knows what she want from a girl which compelled him to start running towards her and to be patient with her...

2 Likes

Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by jeff1607(m): 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
KingErnesto:

I'm flabberwhelmed
Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by annford: 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
Akinbahm:

Going with the business orientation u brought in how long do u wait for a commodity with a lesser profit to a good commodity with a higher profit. Going philosophical with u howv

First of all, I never get interested in anything that isn't worth my time nor would better my life. Second, I always knew what I wanted In a Woman when I was still in the "dating game". Third, my aim of asking any Lady out was never to " bed" her. There's more to life than sex. When I was much younger, I was strongly attracted to beauty but as I grew older, I began to understand that beauty is good but character is better. The woman in my story is my Wife. I was patient with her the whole time because I knew she was the only one to complete me. I had other Women who were throwing themselves at me but I just stuck to what I wanted. I'm a happy with what I got? 100% emphatic!

3 Likes

Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by Akinbahm(m): 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
annford:

First of all, I never get interested in anything that isn't worth my time nor would better my life. Second, I always knew what I wanted In a Woman when I was still in the "dating game". Third, my aim of asking any Lady out was never to " bed" her. There's more to life than sex. When I was much younger, I was strongly attracted to beauty but as I grew older, I began to understand that beauty is good but character is better. The woman in my story is my Wife. I was patient with her the whole time because I knew she was the only one to complete me. I had other Women who were throwing themselves at me but I just stuck to what I wanted. I'm a happy with what I got? 100% emphatic!
Read my last quote it being modified...
Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by sanusi007: 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
enesi009:

Guy, you know what you're saying. Chop knuckle
Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
Be Brave, Bold and Brace yourself up to confront and express your innermost affection to her...
Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by annford: 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
Akinbahm:

Going with the business orientation u brought in how long do u wait for a commodity with a lesser profit to a good commodity with a higher profit. Going philosophical with u a woman with high value knows what she want in a man thus such woman access the man right on the first date then conclude whether to give him a try or not pending on scale d said guy weighed, likewise a guy with high value knows what she want from a girl which compelled him to start running towards her and to be patient with her...

Women are slower and more careful than Men when it comes to decision-making. Women are usually quick in making decisions when it comes to looks and fashion but slower in other areas. A Woman might see a man and likes his qualities and might even give him signs of interest but she still would want the man to make the move and she does the running. Bro, when a Woman is interested in a Man, she usually either starts seducing him or she gifts him items that shows she's interested in him. Even if a Woman sees a Man as having the qualities she desires her Man to have, She, in most cases would expect the man to chase after her. Woman are wired that way.
Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by raydatluvs(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
I'm all for clarity aswear, so we know what we're doing. Which one is start acting like her boyfriend again ; . this drama does neither of you any good, it's either she's interested or not ( for your sake I hope it's the former as onion don dey enter your eyes so).

Mehn, just do the needful
Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
annford:

Lol
Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by Akinbahm(m): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
annford:

Women are slower and more careful than Men when it comes to decision-making. Women are usually quick in making decisions when it comes to looks and fashion but slower in other areas. A Woman might see a man and likes his qualities and might even give him signs of interest but she still would want the man to make the move and she does the running. Bro, when a Woman is interested in a Man, she usually either starts seducing him or she gifts him items that shows she's interested in him. Even if a Woman sees a Man as having the qualities she desires her Man to have, She, in most cases would expect the man to chase after her. Woman are wired that way.
Bro, I concur with u here because they r weird in nature thus it takes a real gee to denote them that's why I advised ops not to ask her out yet but to take things gently/slowly with her to know each other stand...

1 Like

Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by robinzaga(m): 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
KingErnesto:

Op please read your signature.

3 Likes

Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by annford: 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
Akinbahm:

Bro, I concur with u here because they r weird in nature thus it takes a real gee to denote them that's why I advised ops not to ask her out yet but to take things gently/slowly with her to know each other stand...

Well, the "weird in nature" part, I do not know about but in all, it rests with the guy to what his heart asks him to do. I've a friend with a similar case.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Finally Walked Away, Even Though It Hurts / My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money / I Need Friends With Benefit Kind Of Relationship (any Man Interested?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.